Bag Or Bagless:
CB,CE,CSA,EMC,EMF,ETL,GS,LFGB,RoHS,SASO,UL,UR,Reach Central Vacuum Cleaner,CE/GS/ROHS/REACH/EMC/ERP
OEM Central Vacuum Cleaner,OEM
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu China (Mainland)
Any One or Mix
Hepa Central Vacuum Cleaner
Packaging & Delivery
Floor Dust Cleaner Packing: Product Size:365x255x265mm Giftbox Size: 400x310x310mm Loading Quantity: 20FT:700 units 40FT:1580 units 40HQ:1800 units
45 Days for One Container Floor Dust Cleaner
Product Size: 380*255*265mm
Gift box Size: 400*310*310mm
20FT: 750pcs 40FT: 1580pcs 40HQ:1800pcs
Power: 1200W/ 1400W/1600W (1600W motor recommended)
Noise Level: 70dB (Under 1600W motor)
Dust Capacity: 1.5L
Airflow: 2.0m3/min (Under 1600W motor)
Suction Power: 230W (Under 1600W motor)
Filtration System: HEPA filtration
Cord Length: 5-6m
Accessories & Parts information:
2 in 1 small tool; Normal brush; Hard floor brush;Hose;2 pcs plastic tube or metal telescopic tube
Feature: Nice design, High efficiency, HEPA outlet filter, Shared handle for dust bin and whole unit; Airflow control on handle; 360°swivel hose.
- Q:Which is better: bagged or bagless VACUUM cleaners?
- bagless is the best,, and you can wash out the container with bleach water
- Q:Is Kirby Vacuum Cleaners a scam?
- PROBABLY! BUT --- Do I have 3 days to rescind my purchase of a Kirby Vacuum ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
- Q:Anyone here ever worked or is working for Kirby Vacuum cleaners?
- I once, many yrs ago, went through the 'training' course for Kirby and on the first day on the job, a few of us drove to an apt. complex and headed for doors with 6 'free' steak knifes and our jumbo box of crap to show our potential 'victims' The poor elderly gentleman had hard wood floors throughout his place and we found something in common to talk about other than the Kirby. In short, my 'supervisor' came in and strarted to demand the man that he needed one no questions asked! Well, instead of me hitting my 'boss' I quit on the spot and the p**** made me walk home about 10 miles away! Don't work for these scondrels if you want to remain yourself and not some pushhy dirtbag!
- Q:DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY GOOD VACUUM CLEANER FOR LESS THaN $100?
- i would buy a bissel that uses bags. I'm in the cleaning business and I've tried just about every vacuum there is out there. i just purchased a Dyson and its great but very expensive. but the bissel that uses bags is better than the one that is bag-less. you don't get as much suctions. i use my bissel when cleaning a repo home because it sucks up allot and the beaters work better, especially if there is cat or dog hair or allot of dust and trash. this machine is normally around $35.00 to $49.00, depending where you purchase it. its just as efficient as others and does cost a lot less.
- Q:How long do Bagless Vacuum cleaner filters last?
- I ran a housekeeping business for quite a few years and have tried many vacs. The cons to bagless vacs where you have to empty the cup/dirt container and clean the filter are... While the cups are usually easy to empty, the pleated filters are not and the dirt must be removed from them often for the vac to get enough suction. They are difficult, dirty and dusty to fool with. I started cleaning them with the hose attachment from an upright bagged vac. Just suck the filter clean with another vac. Not very convenient, needing 2 vacs. I always opt for bagged vacs now. They work great and you do not have to spend alot. Most are lightweight too. Buy the better bags that are thicker and keep the smallest particles from escaping. When full, remove and toss in the trash. Hardly messy at all. You should be able to spend under $100. Look for something lightweight and not bulky. I actually prefer to have two vac. An upright and a canister. The canister should be bagged also and lightweight. Canisters work so much better than uprights on hard floors and for edging and furniture. Then use the upright on carpets and large rugs. Do some thorough research before buying. Then save your receipts in case you get one home and are not satisfied.
- Q:Any Toy Vacuum Cleaners that actually pick stuff up?
- Junior Hoover Upright Vacuum Backyard Safari Bug Vacuum
- Q:If we turned all the vacuum cleaners on in the world at the same time..?
- HAhA, this is funny. But I believe it won't. UNLESS! Unless there are really BIG, GINORMOUS vacuum out there that are sucking at the same time. LOL
- Q:How do you service a Hoover vacuum bearing?
- since it is antique i would suggest that you try to find a good service center to take it to to be fixed.
- Q:Does anyone know why my vacuum smells so bad?
- you should try checking the belt on the machine, if it is worn or something is caught in it, it will smell bad.
- Q:Do auto or robotic home and above ground pool vacuum cleaners work?
- I have the home vac (the Sage - which is designed for pet hair) and LOVE it. Now, I only have a cat - not a dog but it works great!!! This is my 2nd Roomba I am hooked. I too, am looking into the pool vac. So far, have read great reviews. Good luck. P.S. Roomba support is wonderful if not satisfied, return policy is great easy.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range