Bag Or Bagless:
CB,CE,CSA,EMC,EMF,ETL,GS,LFGB,RoHS,SASO,UL,UR,Reach Central Vacuum Cleaner,CE/GS/ROHS/REACH/EMC/ERP
OEM Central Vacuum Cleaner,OEM
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu China (Mainland)
Any One or Mix
Hepa Central Vacuum Cleaner
Packaging & Delivery
Floor Dust Cleaner Packing: Product Size:365x255x265mm Giftbox Size: 400x310x310mm Loading Quantity: 20FT:700 units 40FT:1580 units 40HQ:1800 units
45 Days for One Container Floor Dust Cleaner
Product Size: 380*255*265mm
Gift box Size: 400*310*310mm
20FT: 750pcs 40FT: 1580pcs 40HQ:1800pcs
Power: 1200W/ 1400W/1600W (1600W motor recommended)
Noise Level: 70dB (Under 1600W motor)
Dust Capacity: 1.5L
Airflow: 2.0m3/min (Under 1600W motor)
Suction Power: 230W (Under 1600W motor)
Filtration System: HEPA filtration
Cord Length: 5-6m
Accessories & Parts information:
2 in 1 small tool; Normal brush; Hard floor brush;Hose;2 pcs plastic tube or metal telescopic tube
Feature: Nice design, High efficiency, HEPA outlet filter, Shared handle for dust bin and whole unit; Airflow control on handle; 360°swivel hose.
- Q:Anyone w/ experience/opinion re: the new Shark Infinity Bagless Washable HEPA filter Upright vacuum cleaner?
- We have a bagless vacume. We shake the filter off every time when empty the tank and change at the recomended times. We have never had the trouble you have described. I think your vacume is messed up. I really like the bagless.
- Q:Are Styrofoam peanuts bad for vacuum cleaners?
- I would use a broom. If you have a shop vac that would work but those peanuts will clog your every day house vacuum.
- Q:How can I tell how loud a vacuum is before I buy it (if there is no display model)?
- Decibel okorder.com/
- Q:what is 420 and how does it relate to vacuum cleaners?
- 420 which is April 20th is a day which is kinda like a holiday for those who smoke pot. We all smoke a lot of pot and voice our opinions on how pot should be legalized. With vacuum cleaners... I have no idea are you sure they weren't referring to some sort of smoking device that they call the vacuum cleaner.
- Q:. Why is the consideration of a black hole as a 'cosmic vacuum cleaner' so wrong?
- Far from the black hole, the gravitational field of a black hole is no different than that of a star having the same mass. Stars don't suck things in, although stuff hitting the surface will stick. Similarly, stuff getting near the event horizon of a black hole will fall in, but stuff on a trajectory whose closest approach is a few Schwarzschild radii will just zoom around like a comet.
- Q:What is your opinion of vacuum cleaners with no bags?
- vaccum cleaners are with in use and through bags it is very easy but no bags is not good . because cleaning box is take too much time
- Q:Is the Dyson Cyclone vacuum cleaner worth the money?
- Get the Oreck. They suck quite nicely. No, really. Get the Oreck, you won't be disappointed. We are on our second one. The first one was used almost daily for my wife's cleaning business and lasted 7 years.
- Q:My vacuum cleaner isnt working???? HELP!?
- first check the attachments, if you don't have suction, then the machine is clogged, if you have a shop vac or another vacuum you can use its attachments to try and pull the clog back out the way it came in ( sometimes you can use a broom stick to push a clog out but you need to be careful not to tear the hose ). If you have suction and the brush roll doesn't turn than the belt is broken or stretched out ( they should be changed every six months to a year ) consult the owners manual on how to change the belt, or take it to a vacuum shop most can change the belt on the spot for pretty cheap.
- Q:consumer reports vacuum cleaners?
- You okorder.com
- Q:Why are our pets so afraid of vacuum cleaners?
- It makes alot of noise, they just want to get out of the way so they do not get vacuumed up.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range