The innovative jib system adopts embedded block, plug-in boom head and international advanced U section jib, which has excellent lifting performance and safe and reliable lifting work.
• The unique stretch and retract technique avoids the bend of the core pipe and cylinder and the break of the boom caused by misoperation, improving the safety of the operations.
• Eight patent techniques ensure the smooth, high efficiency and energy conservation of the lifting, rotation, and luffing systems.
• The torque limiter adopts colorful LCD display, realizing the intelligence of the failure diagnosis. The precision is ahead of the industry.
• Adopt the new hydraulic motor with big torque starting point, making the secondary lifting safer.
• The humanity design makes the cab and control cab more spacious, and easy to operate.
• Six unique manufacturing technologies ensure the high quality.
• The working condition expands twice. Newly add 5t counterweight.
|Overall length, width, height||mm||15600×3000×3850|
|Weight|| || |
|Total weight in travel||kg||54900 58000|
|Axle load|| || |
|Axle 1||kg||7500 7500|
|Axle 2||kg||7500 7500|
|Axle 3||kg||8300 10000|
|Axle 4||kg||12000 12500|
|Axle 5||kg||12000 12500|
|Axle 6||kg||7600 8000|
|Power|| || |
|Engine rated power||kW/(r/min)||360/1800 (306/1900)|
|Engine rated torque||N.m/(r/min)||2200/1300 (2010/1200)|
|Engine rated speed||r/min||1800 (1900)|
|Min. ground clearance||mm||310|
|Travel|| || |
|Braking distance (at 30km/h)||m||≤10|
|Max. grade ability||%||40|
|Min. turning diameter||m||24|
|Fuel consumption for 100km||L||70|
|Max. rated total lifting capacity||m||100|
|Min. rated working radius||3|
|Turning radius at turntable tail|| || |
|Max. lifting torque||3450|
|Fully extended boom||kN.m||1950(24m×7.1t)|
|Fully extended boom＋ jib||kN.m||1230(19.2m×6t)|
|Outrigger span (full extension)|| || |
|Lifting height|| || |
|Fully extended boom||m||50.9|
|Fully extended boom＋ jib||m||70.4|
|Fully extended boom||m||51|
|Fully extended boom＋ jib||m||51+18.1+4|
|Working speed|| || |
|Jib setting angle||°||0、15、30|
|Boom luffing time||s||75|
|Boom|| || |
|Boom telescoping time|| || |
|Max. swing speed||r/min||2|
|Outrigger extension/retraction time|| || |
|Outrigger beam in extension/retraction||s||25/15|
|Outrigger jack in extension/retraction||s||45/25|
|Lifting speed (single rope, layer 4)|| || |
- Q:Today let’s consider the whirling machinery, children, that must engage inside your head for you to scratch your eyebrow.?
- The teacher(?) is implying that the children are stupid. That a machine (the brain) has to labour just to tell them to scratch their eyebrows!
- Q:Bally Manufacturing sent Intel Corporation an invoice for machinery with a $20,000 list price. Bally dated the?
- Yeah, so what's the question really? (You don't really state what you want answered). But anyways, Intel missed the 10 day discount period on the payment terms, so they can't take that. ------------------------ It's also hard to tell if the trade discount is already included in the invoice amount (which it should be).
- Q:Who can introduce the famous domestic machinery enterprises?!
- 1, Xuzhou Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd. is the largest professional engineering machinery manufacturing enterprises. 2 China's largest mining machinery manufacturer is CITIC Heavy Machinery Company, CITIC Heavy Machine, the original Luoyang mining machinery factory.
- Q:Why is farm machinery so weird looking?
- Farming isn't about consumerism or style like the corporate world is. It is about making an honest living doing what you can. I am not a farmer but even I know that was one of the more pointless questions. Please don't be offended just try to see my point.
- Q:I wanna an experienced Wall roll forming machinery online shop?
- www.okorder.com ,this company has 13 years experience of roll forming used in construction industry.
- Q:Which of the following is considered to be capital (physical)?
- Machinery. Physical capital is any form of wealth capable of being employed in the production of more wealth. Hence, machinery makes more of a product you can sell and make money.
- Q:Were the Luddites justified in their attacks on machinery?
- Turning point in history Many historians would deem the Luddite riots as unsuccessful, while many others would say that they had a huge impact on society. The Luddites changed the views of people during the Industrial Revolution. They brought the rights of the workers to the attention of England. A turning point in history is often thought of as a well-known and dramatic event that took place and completely changed the world. The riots of the Luddites are not very well-known. However, their actions led to many significant changes in the world. Politically, the actions of the Luddites brought the idea of having a society based on industrialization into the eyes of the public and open to debate. People were forced to look more closely at the positive and negative effects of having an industrial society. The machine question continues tobe unanswered today. The riots became a turning point because the flaws of the Industrial Revolution were brought to the surface and the government could no longer ignore the opinions of the working class. The Luddites stories circulated England, showing the strong resistance and bravery of the English men. People realized that if one is disciplinedand organized, he will be successful in his battles. The Luddites als brought about the ideas that technology is never neutral and some are even hurtful. For example, while the while the Spinning Jenny was beneficial to the textile industry, it also put several spinners out of business. The Luddite rebels uncovered the dark side to the Industrial Revolution!
- Q:What would havehappened if the machinery were sold for less than itsbook value?
- You would have a loss.
- Q:I need help choosing machinery for a coffee shop I will be opening!?
- I'll advise BUNN coffee machines, they are not so expensive that is important if you are just espablishing your small business
- Q:i am trying to buy heavy construction machinery and ship the to europe, but i odnt know wher to start with?,?
- You okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range