Function: Acid Etched Glass,Decorative Glass,Heat Absorbing Glass,Heat Reflective Glass,Insulated Glass,Low-E Glass
Technique: Clear Glass,Coated Glass,Figured Glass,Frosted Glass,Laminated Glass,Stained Glass,Tempered Glass
Packaging & Delivery of Triple Glazed Glass
Packaging Details: strong wooden crates . export packaging
Delivery Detail: within 30days
Specifications of Triple Glazed Glass
1) Size: 22 x 64"
a) Modern style, unique
b) Heat resistance, notice resistance, keeping warm
c) Oxygenation resistance, bump resisitance
d) Bear high & low temperature
3) Purposes: craft door, windows, folding screens for various kinds of high grade decoration
4) inlaid glass/stained glass/sealed glass/art glass/colour glass/panel glass/laminted glass/iron glass/tempered glass/safety glass
- Q:What kind of material is the glass made of?
- The glass is made of glass and the glass is made of silicon dioxide.
- Q:Acrylic plexiglass rod can be used in what way?
- Adhesive: two components. One component and two components, such as adhesive and epoxy resin; one component, such as CCl3 (Lv Fang). A two-component adhesive through curing reaction to achieve bonding, one component adhesive is a volatile solvent and finally realize bonding. The two component adhesive is characterized by good bonding effect, no bubbles, no white and strong strength after bonding.
- Q:Why a broken glass film
- A ton of glass raw materials, at least 3-4 of nickel sulfide crystals, the number of tons of glass made of pieces of a square size glass, which will have 3-4 to explode, which is self depicting the image of.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass?.
- 1. the main raw material of glass(1): the main component of silica sand or borax borax glass is introduced into silica or silica or boron oxide, which alone can melt into a glass body in the combustion, determines the main properties of glass, appropriately called silicate glass or borosilicate glass.(2): the main ingredients of soda soda or salt and mirabilite into glass is sodium, they can with silica sand and other acidic oxides formed in the fusible salt calcination, the fluxing action, the glass is easy to mold. But if the content is too much, the thermal expansion rate of glass will increase, and the tensile strength will decrease.(3) limestone, dolomite, feldspar, etc.: the main component of limestone introduced into glass is calcium oxide, which enhances the chemical stability and mechanical strength of glass. But the content is too much, which makes the glass break and reduce the heat resistance.As a raw material for introduction of Magnesium Oxide, dolomite can improve the transparency of glass, reduce thermal expansion and improve water resistance.Feldspar, as a raw material for introduction of alumina, can control the melting temperature and increase durability. In addition, potassium feldspar can also provide components, improve the thermal properties of glass.(4) broken glass: Generally speaking, not all new materials are used in the manufacture of glass, but the broken glass of 15%--30%.
- Q:As the raw material for glass wool is what
- Collectively, the fibrous silicate glass wool can be split into thin and flexible fiber and available.Glass wool has been used for thousands of years of history.
- Q:How do I see whether the raw material of tempered glass is made of float glass or standard glass?!
- Float glass surface flat, good brightness, no tumor and bubble (less).The surface of the lattice is not very smooth, and the ripples can be seen from the side. Uneven thickness
- Q:Tile selection, paving process
- The base should be clean, irregularities to chisel and repair, base should be clean, not a mortar, especially lime mortar, oil, and water wet ground.When laying stone or ceramic tile, standard blocks shall be placed. Standard blocks shall be placed at the intersection of cross lines and diagonally installed.Paving operation to each line in line, the stone must be soaking wet, dry wipe back.
- Q:What kind of material is glass made of?
- 1. isotropic particles of glass are arranged irregularly in general, but are statistically uniform, so that their physical and chemical properties are the same in any direction. The crystal is anisotropic. Examples: resistivity, thermal conductivity, transmissivity, refractive index, etc..2. there is no fixed melting point. Glass changes from solid to liquid and varies gradually over a range of temperatures. The crystal is determined by melting point, for example, (water ice crystals) in C melt 0 Eve joy. This property of glass makes it possible to be shaped by blowing, pulling, pressing, and other methods.3. tunability of composition and properties. The properties of the glass may vary continuously and gradually within a certain range with their properties. The crystal has a fixed component and a definite performance. In this way, we can adjust the composition of the glass, so that its performance meets the requirements of the use.
- Q:Aluminum alloy window glass tape, how fast loading?
- The outer mounting method is that the operator stands on the scaffold or basket to carry out the glass installation of the aluminum alloy glass window. Fix the sealing strip first, fix the glass, then fix the outer side, and inject sealant into the cavity to fix the joint. This is a mix of dry and wet two materials.
- Q:What are the cutting and cutting of acrylic and aluminum-plastic plates?
- The aluminum plastic composite plate is a composite material made of chemically treated coated aluminium plate as surface material, polyethylene plastic as core material, and manufactured on special aluminum plate production equipment. The unique properties of aluminum-plastic composite board itself has decided, its wide application: it can be used for building exterior wall, curtain wall, old building renovation, interior walls and ceiling decoration, advertising signs, display rack, dust purification engineering. The utility model belongs to a new type of building decoration material.
We are a specialized manufacturer of triple glazed decorative glass panels, beveled glass, glue chip glass and colored crystal glass.
Relying on superior quality and reliable performance, our products are selling well in the domestic and Canadian, the American, Australian and Korean markets. Moreover, due to favorable price, good service, exquisite workmanship and sound credibility, we are enjoying great reputation in the international market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Below 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range