TCCA 90% Powder, Granular, Tablets
CNBM –TCCA White tablet with irritant chlorine odor. Slight solute in water. TCCA is the organic compound with the formula (C3Cl3N3O3). It is used as an industrial disinfectant, bleaching agent and a reagent in organic synthesis. This white crystalline powder, which has a strong "chlorine odour," is sometimes sold in tablet or granule form for domestic and industrial.
1. Water treatment: Swimming-pool, drinking water, industrial circulating-cooling water
2. Sterilization: Disinfecting in hospital, family, hotel,public place, pharmaceuticals, breeding industry
3. Bleach: Organic synthetic industry,Textile industry
4. Others: In doing shrink-proofing agents in wool finishing and paper mothproofing agent etc.
Avaliable Chlorine %min
Moisture content %,wt,Max
PH Value (1% solution)
Solubility 25℃ Water
Solubility 30℃ Acetone
Granular Particles Size
We made multifunctional tablets according to customers’ needs. For Instance, we press TCCA 90% granular with chemicals such as Boric Acid,. Sulfate Copper, Sulfate Aluminum And PAC.
50KG PLASTIC DRUMS/ FIBER DRUMS.
25KG PLASTIC DRUMS/FIBER DRUMS.
1000KG BIG BAGS.
Or any other packages suggest by customers.
- Q:In the catalyst and light conditions to break down the water to get the chemical equation of hydrogen
- 2H2O = (light or catalyst) 2H2 ↑ + O2 ↑
- Q:Why are catalysts so effective in small amounts?
- Catalysts don't get used up in reactions. Because of this, a single catalyst molecule can function again and again. Some catalysts are better than others for a given reaction. More effective catalysts reduce the time taken for 1/ the rate of travel of the molecule to the active site, 2/ the time the reaction takes, or 3/ the time it takes for products to diffuse away, or 4/ a combination of the above. The more effective a catalyst is in these factors, the less is needed to make it equally effective.
- Q:How does oxygen sensor affect catalyst converter?
- The oxygen sensor is a sensor that reads between 1-5v. The computer uses the feedback response from the oxygen sensor, to let it know how much fuel should be introduced into the engine,and then compares the oxygen sensors voltage to a predetermined set prgram in the computer. If the signal from the oxygen sensor is out of the range of the computers program. The computer kicks on the service engine soon lite. Too much gas will cause the cat to overheat and ruin it. Change the sensor as soon as possible.
- Q:In the chemical calculation, the quality of the catalyst should not be counted before and after the reaction
- It is not the same .. because the quality of the catalyst will not change .
- Q:How the catalyst accelerates the chemical reaction
- The effect of the catalyst on the rate of reaction and the effect of temperature on the reaction rate is fundamentally different. The catalyst can change the route of the reaction, reduce the activation energy of the reaction, increase the percentage of activated molecules in the reactants and increase the reaction rate.
- Q:Exemplify the use of green catalysts in green chemistry
- Catalyst does not participate in the reaction If you ask the green oxidizer, then there is hydrogen peroxide catalyst is the quality of reactants before and after the change
- Q:High school stage chemical catalyst
- See what is the reaction of the ah, sulfuric acid is commonly used catalyst, simple words, such as iron is also commonly used to
- Q:Carbon dioxide and hydrogen in the catalyst and heating conditions
- CO2 + 4H2 = catalyst, heating = 2H2O + CH4
- Q:Related to the issue of chemical catalysts, experts into the !!!
- This problem is not easy to answer, the principle of manganese dioxide catalytic hydrogen peroxide I have not learned, but I have also considered, I think so, hydrogen peroxide and manganese dioxide first combination, the formation of permanganic acid, permanganic acid is a Very special acid is indeed present, it can not be stable under normal conditions, it will be further decomposition, the formation of manganese dioxide, oxygen and water
- Q:How does the chemical equation calculate the quality of the catalyst?
- So it is not included in the calculation
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range