TCCA 90% Powder, Granular, Tablets
CNBM –TCCA White tablet with irritant chlorine odor. Slight solute in water. TCCA is the organic compound with the formula (C3Cl3N3O3). It is used as an industrial disinfectant, bleaching agent and a reagent in organic synthesis. This white crystalline powder, which has a strong "chlorine odour," is sometimes sold in tablet or granule form for domestic and industrial.
1. Water treatment: Swimming-pool, drinking water, industrial circulating-cooling water
2. Sterilization: Disinfecting in hospital, family, hotel,public place, pharmaceuticals, breeding industry
3. Bleach: Organic synthetic industry,Textile industry
4. Others: In doing shrink-proofing agents in wool finishing and paper mothproofing agent etc.
Avaliable Chlorine %min
Moisture content %,wt,Max
PH Value (1% solution)
Solubility 25℃ Water
Solubility 30℃ Acetone
Granular Particles Size
We made multifunctional tablets according to customers’ needs. For Instance, we press TCCA 90% granular with chemicals such as Boric Acid,. Sulfate Copper, Sulfate Aluminum And PAC.
50KG PLASTIC DRUMS/ FIBER DRUMS.
25KG PLASTIC DRUMS/FIBER DRUMS.
1000KG BIG BAGS.
Or any other packages suggest by customers.
- Q:how a catalyst can provide a new route in forming the product?
- catalyst speeds up the reaction... i don't know if there is actually 'a new route' in product formation because catalysts should not affect the reaction... it only has to speed up the reaction
- Q:The role and significance of chemical catalysts
- To speed up or slow down the chemical reaction is to make the chemical reaction more direct, simple and straightforward to adopt
- Q:catalyst question?
- The purpose of a catalyst is to provide an alternate pathway for a reaction to proceed, often one with a lower activation energy, such that the reaction will generally proceed faster. The key to catalysts if they they are NOT consumed by the reaction in the end (they may be consumed in an intermediary step, but if so, a subsequent step will recreate the catalyst). In other words, catalysts do not actually participate in the reaction, so they may be reused when the reaction has completed.
- Q:What chemical reactions can water do the catalyst?
- Many solid and solid reactions can be converted into reactions between liquids, which speeds up the reaction rate, and perhaps the water here is the catalyst.
- Q:how do catalysts help in green chemistry?
- Catalysts allow more efficient conversion of products in irreversible reactions, or they allow for the faster attainment of equilibrium in equilibrium reactions, thereby reducing time, raw material waste and emissions. Also, because catalysts are reusable, they can be recycled.
- Q:Nitrogen and hydrogen in the role of high temperature and pressure catalyst to generate ammonia chemical equation
- N2 + 3H2 = catalyst, high temperature and high pressure = 2NH3
- Q:What is the principle of the catalyst?
- If you are not asking for a written, you can look at my words. The principle of the catalyst is to make the water muddy. It has to accelerate the chemical reaction, but also slow down the reaction. Catalyst ions into the solution, is to let the solution become muddy, and then should be the reaction of the ion collision probability is large, to speed up the reaction. The substance of the catalyst does not participate in the reaction, so it does not change. Are personal understanding, wrong please more inclusive. Thank you
- Q:Chemical common sense about the catalyst
- So that the use of more fully catalyst, the effect is better.
- Q:What is the difference between the conditions in the iron as a catalyst can not be reacted with toluene to produce tribromotoluene?
- The concentrated bromine water is a bromine aqueous solution and the liquid bromine is pure bromine. Only liquid bromine can produce tribromotoluene, and to add iron powder as a catalyst, and the main production is to lead bromotoluene and p-bromotoluene, tribromotoluene this content is very small.
- Q:describe a biological catalyst?
- A biological catalyst is a subclass protein called an enzyme. Enzymes are biological catalysts that increase the rate of chemical reactions. A catalyst does the following: 1) Increases the rate of reaction 2) Is not itself changed at the end of the reaction 3) Does not change the reaction or its final result The amount of energy required for this reaction is called activation energy. The enzyme lowers the activation energy necessary for the reaction to take place, thus speeding up the process.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range