- Q:Is there a difference between air conditioning sockets and other sockets?
- Air conditioning is a motor product, the motor product has a starting current, the starting current can reach the maximum peak current of 3 times. Therefore, the rated current of the air conditioning socket is greater, generally 16, 20, 25, 32 and so on. The general outlet is generally 10 An.
- Q:Explosion-proof socket and the difference between ordinary socket
- Ordinary socket made of ABS + polycarbonate alloy synthetic material, the socket copper is made of 1.0 mm pure copper plate and nickel plating
- Q:The aviation plugs have different classification methods
- special purpose aviation plugs and so on. The following discussion of the low-frequency aviation plug (frequency of 3MHZ below) selection method
- Q:Three-wire socket with three-wire plug how ah?
- As long as the ground connection, the remaining two one for the FireWire another line for the zero line, how can access
- Q:Install the socket, the plug is something that must be noted
- When the socket is selected, the socket current is greater than the load current. The socket has single phase two holes
- Q:What is the difference between an aviation plug and an air outlet?
- Air plugs can also be called plugs, widely used in a variety of electrical lines, play a connection or disconnect the role of the circuit
- Q:Power outlet plug the correct connection FireWire, zero line, ground color
- TCL socket design is reasonable, taking full account of some of the situation. It should be said that Bug less.
- Q:How can the socket take the LN line if it will be reversed?
- the ground in the upper left line N, right line of fire L. Poles (two holes) socket due to electrical plugs are non-polar, which can be. Switch must have a fire line.
- Q:The choice of socket should be based on its surrounding environment
- for different voltage level of the socket, should be used in line with the voltage level and different types of products to prevent the plug into the different voltage level socket.
- Q:(Red, yellow, blue), zero line-N (blue or black), ground-E (yellow-green)
- The other end connected with the user's ground contact, from the role of ground protection. The ground wire is a good way to prevent the electric shock accident by connecting the equipment or the electrical connection of the appliance to the earth.
Our company adhere to development path that "quality first, scientific and technological innovation , establishing a perfect talent absorption and training mechanism as well as human resource management mechanism that "those who are outstanding are top, those who are mediocre make a concession, and those who are incompetent do grass-roots work"
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||18.00% Domestic Market
13.00% South America
12.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Central America
10.00% North America
9.00% Western Europe
8.00% Southern Europe
4.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Mid East
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range