Packaging & Delivery of Transparent Quartz Tubes
|Packaging Detail:||carton box and wooden case.|
Specifications of Transparent Quartz Tubes
2.made by quartz
Quick Details of Transparent Quartz Tubes
2.Length:max2000mm or custom
4.excellent quartz raw materia
high qurity silicon fuse quartz tube
Adventages of Transparent Quartz Tubes
1.Lower production cost: self-reliant in quartz tube encapsulation;
2.Good geography:closing to port, more cheaper and stable;
3.Large production ability:quartz Products 1000000 per month;
4.Low power consumption,high power effciency and environmental friendly
5.Easy installation,and can be installed in optical fiber lighting.semiconductor solar,chemical and other places
6.Superior thermal performance, high applicability.
- Q:Halogen tube, quartz tube, carbon fiber, which is good?
- Quartz electric heating tube, halogen and carbon fiber heating tube are different. The quartz electric heating tube is not sealed, and has the characteristics of moderate heating rate, moderate brightness and long service life. The cheapest and brightest two halogen tube is sealed. The heating tube is a kind of quartz tube. It is made of quartz glass tube, and the heating wire inside it is tungsten wire. It is filled with inert protective gas. Slightly expensive, darkest national standard: halogen heating tubes fully comply with the basic environmental test procedures for GB/T241993 electrical and electronic products, as well as the general safety requirements for GB4706.1-19921 household and similar electrical appliances.
- Q:What are the hazards of the quartz tube electric heater?
- Appliances as long as the electricity will produce radiation, the radiation here refers to electromagnetic radiation, harmful to the human body.
- Q:What is the difference between an aluminum tube and a quartz tube? What are their advantages and disadvantages? If there is a heating material that is used as an electric heater, which is the best?
- The electric heater in the electric heater is divided into four major categories: quartz tube, halogen tube, carbon tube and ceramic PTC. Quartz tubes are many, cheap, but easy to break
- Q:The vacuum sealing problem of quartz tube is discussed
- The process of pumping quartz is a special vacuum pumping machine. After pumping, it can be sintered and sealed at the upper end of the test tube by high temperature. The pipe can only be used once. General quartz tube radius can not be too big, and vacuum machine mouth on the general 5mm or so, the length to have a dozen centimeters, because too short, when sintering, will affect the sample.
- Q:What's the difference between a quartz tube and a halogen tube?
- The halogen tube is a vacuum heating tube with tungsten wire placed in the quartz tube. The brightness of the halogen tube is brighter. The quartz tube is only a high temperature resistant glass tube, and the glass tube on the outer surface of the halogen tube is a quartz tube
- Q:Will the heater explode?
- The general electric heater adopts the quartz tube to heat up. It is to wear the resistance wire in the quartz glass tube, two end are not sealed, therefore the quartz glass tube can not damage (unless man-made interrupts).
- Q:Quartz tube resistance to high temperatures, where is the difference?
- Fused silica tubes are best able to withstand high temperatures and can last long below 1200 degrees Celsius, but they are soft at 1500 degrees centigrade.
- Q:Excuse me, what is the raw material of quartz tube drawing, can say the best raw materials in quartz tube
- The ore is mined, selected, broken, cleaned, treated (purified) - made into powder, and can be used to produce quartz for various processes.
- Q:Water heater quartz tube heating in three seconds possible?
- Carbon fiber quartz heating tube energy emission is far infrared radiation, the infrared radiation efficiency reached more than 70%. The carbon fiber quartz electric heating tube will radiate the infrared energy that can heat the material when it is electrified. Infrared radiation wavelength of far infrared radiation heating lamp is 2.3--14 m, mainly used for high infrared heating technology, with high density, high energy, high strength of the workpiece heating radiation, suitable for the modern production technology of high yield and high quality requirements. The far infrared line spectrum of this wavelength is called "the light of life", which accounts for more than 80% of the total wavelength. At the same time, it can be absorbed by the water molecules in the air to produce resonance and friction heat effects, so as to rapidly improve the temperature of the heating environment. In particular, it can effectively activate the human tissue cells, promote blood circulation, accelerate metabolism, enhance immunity, and also has the effects of deodorization, dehumidification and antibacterial.
- Q:Can quartz tubes be used in a vacuum tube furnace of 1300 degrees?
- LTKC-5-12 vacuum tube furnace, quartz tube standard temperature resistance is 1200 degrees, programmable energy-saving tube furnace, LTKC-4-13 quartz furnace tube, temperature resistance can reach 1300 degrees
We are mainly engaged in developing and producing high-quality quartz glass products and CFQ tubes applied for light-sources, disinfection, chemical tubes, communication and heating equipment, and they are supporting materials for LSI.
Our major products include 200-460mm large OD high purity quartz tubes with OH<20ppm, other quartz tubes with OD range from 2 to 200mm, ozone free quartz tubes, UV-stop quartz tubes, twin quartz tubes, (fishing lamps) bulb shells, quartz boats, quartz for vertical furnace, quartz pedestals, quartz tanks, clear quartz crucibles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||80.00% Domestic Market
12.00% Eastern Asia
3.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% North America
1.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range