General Information of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-35T
1. Application: Usually wooden furniture board are born with PE protective film. So, when they are combined together to make completed furniture, the film can protect the board from dirt and scratch. The film continues to protect the furniture during the transporation. The protective film will be peeled off when the furniture reaches its final station.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-35T
Item Number: W60-35T
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 35micron (0.035mm)
Peel Adhesion: 60g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.8meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-35T
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-35T
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:What's the difference between the film with by Cheyishang company and the ad film on buses, the protective film coated on new cars as well as other kinds of film?
- There are great differences. The ad film used on buses would curl after using for a long time. The adhesion strength of its backing gum is not good enough. And the protective film coated on the paint of new cars is usually transparent or white. It's too thin that the protective effect is not good. Glue and its residue may remain when tearing it off after a long time. And it has poor ductility.
- Q:How to remove the protective films on electrical appliances after using for a long time?
- The best method: Using absolute ethyl alcohol (purity is more than 99% ) to wipe the electric appliance and tear the film while wiping.
- Q:Why must the protective film on plastic steel window be torn off?
- It will be difficult to remove after the window is installed for too long.
- Q:How to remove th protective film on the aluminium alloy door which is installed for too long?
- Scrubing it using rag with lacquer thinner (diluent).
- Q:How to get rid of the aging protective film on stainless steel?
- Apply some rosin water at first. And then wipe it off with toilet paper or dry cloth.
- Q:Generally, what kind of film is used to cover glass?
- Glass protective film is a kind of special film on the market. It's customized by specialized gummed paper manufacturers. Now it's widely sold on market. Those who sell glass consumables also sell this kind of film. According to the thicknesshis, this kind of film can be classified into two types--0.14 mm type and 0.16mm type. Which type to choose depends on what kind of processing you are going to do. If you just want to do horizontal spray, thin film (0.14mm) is ok. If you want to do carving, you should choose the thick type (0.16mm) so that it won't break.
- Q:What kind of protective film can cover the matte surface?
- The requirements for matte surface are much lower than that of specular surface. You can use PE film. Its adhesion can be tested in many ways.
- Q:Is it okay not to tear off the protective film on the mirror stainless steel during laser cutting? How about the effect?
- If it's ordinary film, it can be torn off. And you need to coat the stainless steel with specific laser film. At present, most stainless steels are covered with ordinary films. But if you need to do the laser cutting processing, you'd better require the manufacturer to use specific laser film when you buy the plates. Generally, laser film is thicker. And it's not easy to wear out. Apart from that, it won't be blown away during cutting. It protect the stainless steel all the way.
- Q:What kinds of materials is the protective film made from?
- PE, PET, CPP, OPP, EVA and PVC.
- Q:What to do when the keyboard protective film is not adsorptive any more ?
- There are two ways: one is to replace it with a new one, the other is to fix it with tape.
We are a technical company specializing in designing and supplying surface protection products. According to the tenet of technology leading and quality first, our products are fashionable and they are well recognized in Southeast Asia, Europe and America.
The PE protection tapes are widely used for building decoration, plastic board, polyester furniture, stone materials, stainless steel board, electronics, electrical appliance and IT industry. In addition, we produce PE films and protection tape glue water.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1-2 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 23%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range