General Information of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-35T
1. Application: Usually wooden furniture board are born with PE protective film. So, when they are combined together to make completed furniture, the film can protect the board from dirt and scratch. The film continues to protect the furniture during the transporation. The protective film will be peeled off when the furniture reaches its final station.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-35T
Item Number: W60-35T
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 35micron (0.035mm)
Peel Adhesion: 60g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.8meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-35T
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W60-35T
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:Is original iPad coated with a protective film?
- No. And I suggest you'd better not buy one.
- Q:What are the differences between PE protective film and PET protective film?
- Q:How to remove the residual glue of the protective film on acrylic board?
- You need to clean it little by little using your nails with care and patience.
- Q:What can chemically react with protective film of ceramic tile?
- The protective film coated on ceramic tiles is a kind of PE film. The PE in PE protective film refers to Polyethylene. It's a kind of macromolecule organic compound with the simplest structure. And it's the most widely used polymer material in the world today. PE prtective film uses specific PE plastic membrane as its basic material. Accoding to density, PE film can be classified into high-density, medium-density and low-density PE film. The biggest advantage of PE film is that it can protect the product from pollution, corrosion and scratching throughout the whole process from production, processing, transpotation, storage to end use. It keeps the product clean and glossy which means to improve the quality and market competitiveness of the product.
- Q:Is PET film anti-static?
- We have developed a kind of inner-added transparent raw material for anti-static film that can be used in curtain coating, film blowing, calendering, extrusion, extruded profiles and tubular products, injection molding as well as co-extrusion. The tranparency of the finished products is high. The anti-static value reaches 10 to the power of 9. And there's no educt.
- Q:The ways to remove the protective film on household appliances
- Using the dedicated detergent for washing air conditioning (for example "Dichen" that is used when there's too much greasy dirt in the air conditioning that the refrigeration is affected. The effect is pretty good.) Such dedicated detergent is sold in refrigeration parts store.
- Q:What to do if the sandblasted protective film on marble stele is not adhesive any more?
- The reasons may be: 1. If there is oil or water on the surface of the processed stele, the film can't be sticked firmly. 2. Maybe the adhesion of the protective film is not enough. I suggest you try a new film that is more adhesive. We have recieved many similar complaints from our customers. Generally, we will provide them with a variety of protective films for testing.
- Q:What does thickness C of the base material of protective film stand for?
- It's just a terminology about thickness in industry. 5 c = 50 um = 0.05 mm.
- Q:How many labels are there on tempered film? I mean the things that should be torn off when using the film.
- There's a piece of film on each side of tempered film. One is adhesive, and the other is unadhesive. Peel off the adhesive film and stick the tempered film to the screen. And get rid of the bubbles at the same time. when there's no bubbles, peel off te other film. And it's done! Hope it can help you!
- Q:What are the main components of PE protective film?
- The main components of PE protective film are polyethylene thin film and acrylic glue. Basically, it does not contain substances that are harmful to human body after the production is done. Of cource, the premise is that it's properly used.
We are a technical company specializing in designing and supplying surface protection products. According to the tenet of technology leading and quality first, our products are fashionable and they are well recognized in Southeast Asia, Europe and America.
The PE protection tapes are widely used for building decoration, plastic board, polyester furniture, stone materials, stainless steel board, electronics, electrical appliance and IT industry. In addition, we produce PE films and protection tape glue water.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1-2 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 23%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range