General Information of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W30-50T
1. Application: Plastic panels/sheets are protected with film to avoid dirt and scratch during production, transporation and installation. Some household appliances, such as induction cooker, their plastic button panel are still protected with film during daily usage. The film can protect the button from dust.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W30-50T
Item Number: W40-50T
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.05mm)
Peel Adhesion: 40g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W30-50T
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W30-50T
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:How to remove the protective film on stainless steel elevator?
- Try to heat the film with electric hair drier before you peel it off!
- Q:Cover the surface of metal plate with protective film.
- The film itself may be coated with a layer of glue. Thus it's no need to use other adhesive tapes. If you use double-sided adhesive tape, I recommmend this kind. This kind of tape won't fall off even if it ages owing to damp and high temperature. If the film feels not adhesive, it doesn't mean it's not coated with glue because generally, the adhesion of protective film is very low that you can hardly feel it.
- Q:How about the electrostatic adsorptive function of PE protective film ?
- 1. Corona treatment is used in the process of the making of PE protective film, increasing the surface area of the film and making it static to meet the need of the following gluing. It's conducive to the combination of glue and film this way. 2. There's no such PE anti-static protective film with glue itself has adsorption function. Multi-layer film blowing machine can make such product at one time.
- Q:The introduction of protective film used on flooring finish.
- PVC and knit cotton are used in the protective film for flooring finish to improve the buffer performance of the protective film. Similar products include pearl wool and wall protective film which are all of good quality and low price. The life of transparent protective film is pretty long. And it can be recycled for 4-5 times.
- Q:What can the PET protective film be used for?
- PET protective film refers to protective film made from PET materials. The beverage bottles we often see are made from those PET materials. This kind of film can be used to protect the screens of mobile phones, cameras, etc. from scratching.
- Q:What is the difference between the three-layered anti-static protective film and ordinary film?
- The differences between three-layered anti-static protective film and ordinary film? It's simple!
1. To figure out whether the three-layered anti-static protective film and ordinary film are made from PET materials.
2. The three-layered anti-static protective film uses PET sandwich structure which means the middle layer is PET anti-static film and the other two layers are protective film to protect the middle layer of film. At present, this kind of film is usually used to prevent scratches. The anti-static function is produced by silica gel.
3. Ordinary film is not anti-scratch. And it is probably covered with glue.
- Q:Usually what equipments does it need in processing PE film?
- Using cutting machine is OK! !
- Q:How to remove the protective film on the stainless steel electric door Ti residual glue
- Protective film: first, scrape the protective film with a knife, then wipe it with petroleum essence; the frosted glass will wipe off the protective film and then wipe it with turpentine.Elimination of adhesive labelThe newly bought stainless steel pots or glass stick on some labels, off the labels, stickers on the traces of it is difficult to remove, wipe with a damp cloth, scraping knife will often leave traces, after repeated practice, I summarized some tips to share with you.On the hard surface of the self-adhesive mark, we can use non greasy wash water on the surface of the object, and then gently wipe with soft cloth; with industrial alcohol or gasoline can also remove these traces. If these stickers are found on the skin, they can also be removed with lemon juice.
- Q:How to deal with the stains on mobile phone protective film?
- Using small cotton swabs to clean the dirt in cracks at first. And then using bigger ones to wipe the film to finish the cleaning.
- Q:What to do if the protective film on stainless steel plate can't be removed because it's used for too long?
- If the surface of the stainless steel plate is specular, you can directly polish it using the felt wheel of angle grinder with some polishing wax.
If it's drawing surface, you can directly draw it with drawing cotton.
Or you can slowly tear it off.
The marks left by the glue can be wiped up with thinners. And clean the trace left by the thinners using dry cloth with some dry powder (like quick-sticking powder or cement).
Remember not to use water. The methods above can also get rid of the fingerprint on the surface of the stainless steel.
We are an ISO 9001: 2008-certified manufacturer, supplier, wholesaler and exporter of a wide range of adhesive products. Our extensive range of products is widely utilized by the stationery and footwear manufacturers, furniture assemblers, upholstery and automobile upholstery makers and other allied industries. Also, we are one of leading suppliers to other government organizations.Our products are well received all over Indian Subcontinent, East Asia, the Middle East and Southeast Asia. To know more, contact us today.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 1 Million
||25.00% North America
15.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
15.00% South Asia
15.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||10% - 15%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 500 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||PE foam tape, EVA foam tape, cloth tape, masking tape, PET tape, packing tape,double sided tissue tape
|Product Price Range