General Information of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W30-50T
1. Application: Plastic panels/sheets are protected with film to avoid dirt and scratch during production, transporation and installation. Some household appliances, such as induction cooker, their plastic button panel are still protected with film during daily usage. The film can protect the button from dust.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W30-50T
Item Number: W40-50T
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 50micron (0.05mm)
Peel Adhesion: 40g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W30-50T
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Color PE Protective Film W30-50T
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:What does thickness C of the base material of protective film stand for?
- It's just a terminology about thickness in industry. 5 c = 50 um = 0.05 mm.
- Q:How to cover the screen with protective film? What tools and skills are needed?
- You need to prepare a knife with intact tip, a piece of clean cloth, a hard card like phone card or discount card, and electric hair drier. Firstly, wipe the screen with the clean cloth. Then peel the protective film and stick it to the screen from one side and press it with the card from that side at the same time. There will be no bubbles between the screen and the film this way. If the film curls, you can heat it with the electric hair drier and pull it at the same time.
- Q:Is original iPad coated with a protective film?
- No. There's almost nothing complimentary with original iPad.
- Q:How to skillfully clean the residual wax on the edges of the floor tiles after the protective films are torn off?
- Sprinkling some calcium magnesium powder on the floor can make it easy to clean the wax. And you can go to the ceramic tile shop to buy a kind of tile cleaning agent. The simplest way is to scrub the dry floor with a dry cloth or towel.
- Q:PE film: the differences between protective film, stretch film and composite membrane.
- There are many kinds of materials used in protective films, such PE, PET and OPP. The film is mainly used during prodution of products and delivery of finished products. Stretch film is a kind of film with thinness and high tensile strength made from PE materials.And it's mainly used on packaging. For example, logistics companies, transport companies and express companies use it to pack products.And composite flim is composited with several different materials, like PE and PET. This type of film is more high-temperature resistant than ordinary PE protective film.
- Q:What to do when the keyboard protective film is not adsorptive any more ?
- You'd better go to a computer city to buy one that matches your keyboard. I'm also using the same type of film as yours, that absorptive type.
- Q:What is the difference between the three-layered anti-static protective film and ordinary film?
- The quality of ordinary three-layered protective film is better than that of ordinary film. But it's just a improved product of ordinary film. The effect doesn't reach the requirement for good film.You can make do with it. There are often bubbles and dark bands on the screen when it's coated on the screen! The surface of real three-layered anti-static protective film is specially processed to make it anti-friction and anti-scratch. The structure of ADPO three-layered anti-static protective film: PET covering layer, PET composite layer and PET release layer. The hardness of the film is pretty high. It's mainly used to protect the screen from scratches left by touching pen. It has outstanding and supreme product features.
- Q:How to remove the protective film of stainless steel?
- There are many ways. 1. If the film is not too big, you can apply some banana oil to it and then scrub it with cleaning ball. 2. Detergent used in textile industry will work (Bottled such detergent is called al). I've tried it. It really works well. 3. Use sulfuric acid. But you should mix it with water before use, otherwise the door will corrode. Immerge the door into the mixed sulfuric acid for a period of time and scrub it with cleaning ball.
- Q:What are the main components of PE protective film?
- There are two kinds of PE protective films. One is without glue, directly co-extruded by polyethylene and adhesive material. This kind is called the mucous membrane, which is unharmful. The other needs glue, generally acrylic glue. And it basically does no harm.
- Q:How to test the adhesion of protective film?
- There's a special equipment for tension testing! The protective film you are saying may be silicone PET, generally having adhesion of 2 g - 10 g. High-quality ones have excellet performence in eliminating bubbles.
We are an ISO 9001: 2008-certified manufacturer, supplier, wholesaler and exporter of a wide range of adhesive products. Our extensive range of products is widely utilized by the stationery and footwear manufacturers, furniture assemblers, upholstery and automobile upholstery makers and other allied industries. Also, we are one of leading suppliers to other government organizations.Our products are well received all over Indian Subcontinent, East Asia, the Middle East and Southeast Asia. To know more, contact us today.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 1 Million
||25.00% North America
15.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
15.00% South Asia
15.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||10% - 15%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 500 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||PE foam tape, EVA foam tape, cloth tape, masking tape, PET tape, packing tape,double sided tissue tape
|Product Price Range