General Information of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W40-30TB
1. Application: PE protective film can protect glass (mirror, window glass) from dirt and scratch during transporation and installation. It can save your time doing the cleaning.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W40-30TB
Item Number: W40-30TB
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 30micron (0.03mm)
Peel Adhesion: 40g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Color: transparent blue
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.8meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W40-30TB
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W40-30TB
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:The use of the protective film
- It can cover a lot of products, like electronic products, plastics, mobile phone screens, etc.
- Q:Is it necessary to peel off the protective film on the refrigerator?
- Its thermal conductivity is not worse than that of the refrigerator coating. You needn't tear it off.
- Q:How to prevent the protective film from damage and the stainless steel from marks when drawing the steel?
- The surface quality of drawing dies of stainless steel is highly required. Rough surface can decrease friction and increase the property of adhesive resistance. Therefore, after the grinding processing, the more important work is to remove the processing marks left on the drawing dies. However, few people know the importance of the grinding and polishing processes when making dies. Throughout the whole process, the proportion of grinding and polishing processes should reach one third because the appearance quality of stainless steel products,to a large extent, is determined by the grinding and polishing techniques of making dies. The rougher the surface of dies is, the less it needs re-grinding. And the life of the dies also extends accordingly. If the surface of dies is not well grinded and polished, the marks on the drawn products will be clear. Although there's something to do with the fact that drawing stainless steel can easily cause seizing tumour, too. And to polish these marks takes time and the result is not good. Thus we should pay more attention to the grinding and polishing processes. Only when the surface processing precision of dies improves, can the marks decrease and the life of dies extend. In recent years, various new polishing techniques and polishing tools have arised at home. New processes and equipments such as ultrasonic polishing, electropolishing, abrasive jet and extrusion honing have been developed.
- Q:How to peel the protective film from the screen of mobile phone without damaging the screen?
- Protective film is not sticky , You can peel it slowly starting from the corner~ Be gentle, then it will be okay~ ~ The way is the same when you change a new one. Do care that the screen is cleaned~ The same, do it slowly~
- Q:How to cover the screen with protective film? What tools and skills are needed?
- You need to prepare a knife with intact tip, a piece of clean cloth, a hard card like phone card or discount card, and electric hair drier. Firstly, wipe the screen with the clean cloth. Then peel the protective film and stick it to the screen from one side and press it with the card from that side at the same time. There will be no bubbles between the screen and the film this way. If the film curls, you can heat it with the electric hair drier and pull it at the same time.
- Q:If the keyboard protective film is too big, do I need to cut it?
- It depends on you. But you should be careful if you really want to cut it. You know there may be bulges on the edeg of the film after you cut it. The side with those bulges should be put upwards.
- Q:Why can't the protective film on aluminium-plastic panel be removed after a year of storage?
- The film is sticked with stickers. The stickers may get wet after too long, which makes it difficult to remove the film. The appearance of the plate may be ruined even if you successfully tear off the film because it will look dirty with glue left on the plate. The glue is quite similar to cement.
- Q:How to get rid of the aging protective film on kitchen ventilator? ?
- It's troublesome that only plastic protective film is used on kitchen ventilator. If it were paper, you could use vinegar. Soaking the film with vinegar can make it easy to tear off. Maybe you can try to use gasoline. You said you want to use fire? I think it's better to directly use sandpaper to grind it off. Pay attention to the direction of force when grinding. Do not do it at random. Grind it in direction of left and right or up and down. The grain made in this way is neat and beautiful.
- Q:How many kinds of electroplating protective film are there?
- Static film and low-adhesion film used in electroplating factories.
- Q:I didn't tear off the protective film on the air conditioning. Not long ago, I tore it off and found the glue of the film remained. And it's difficult to remove.
- That's easy. You can wipe it off with gasoline.
We are glad to introduce our protective filmto you. our products are sold to many countries and regions around the world. We are writing this email to you to explore the possibility of establishing business relationship with your company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range