General Information of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W40-30TB
1. Application: PE protective film can protect glass (mirror, window glass) from dirt and scratch during transporation and installation. It can save your time doing the cleaning.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W40-30TB
Item Number: W40-30TB
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 30micron (0.03mm)
Peel Adhesion: 40g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Color: transparent blue
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.8meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W40-30TB
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W40-30TB
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:Can TP protective film keep screen from breaking?
- TP protective film is plastic. It can cover the screencan and protect it from scratches, but it can't prevent the crushing of the screen. If you are afraid that your screen may break, you could use toughened glass film.
- Q:Cover the surface of metal plate with protective film.
- The film itself may be coated with a layer of glue. Thus it's no need to use other adhesive tapes. If you use double-sided adhesive tape, I recommmend this kind. This kind of tape won't fall off even if it ages owing to damp and high temperature. If the film feels not adhesive, it doesn't mean it's not coated with glue because generally, the adhesion of protective film is very low that you can hardly feel it.
- Q:What harm can the resin used in protective film do?
- Most of such resin contains benzene ring. But there is substituent group on the benzene ring that can be easily eliminated from human body by metabolism. Therefore, compared to benzene, it does less harm to human body because it has less toxicity. Besides, halohydrocarbon also has a certain toxicity and also does certain harm to human body and environment.
- Q:What are the differences between PE protective film, PET protective film and PVC protective film?
- PE refers to polyethylene. It's commonly used in protective films, featuring low price, softness, excellent ductility and environmental friendliness. Generally speaking, products made from this kind of material must pass the ROHS environmental pollution tests stipulated by European Union. Its disadvantage is poor whether resistance. It's not suitable to be used at temperature more than 60℃. PVC refers to polyvinyl chloride. Its features are good softness and whether resistance. And its disadvantage is non-environmental-friendly. Thus many big international brands rarely use this kind of material. Products made from this kind of material are mainly used for anti-static protection or as the surface of wooden stereo. PET refers to polyester. Its major property is good whether resistance which makes it resistant to high temperature of 100℃ to 150℃, hardness and flatness. And its disadvantage is that it can't be used on angular products.It's mainly used in die cutting.
- Q:What is the explosion-proof tempered glass protective film?
- Explosion-proof glass film is used to prevent the broken glass from hurting people.
- Q:The introduction of protective film
- Protective film can be made from materials like PET and AR. There are many types of protective films. And the film can be used on many items including the screen of mobile phone and stainless steel.
- Q:Generally, what processes are needed when producing finished protective films? ?
- According to materials, protective films can be classified into PET film, PE film, PVC film, PP film (including OPP and CPP films), etc. This is common way used in industry. Apart from this, some also classify the films according to things like adhesion, thickness, colors as well as the ways of use.
As for their use, protective films are used during production, processing and packaging of the finished products. The key point is to see what the clients use these films for. It's determined by the processing of the clients. All in all, the clients use the films to protect their products from scratches, dirt and moisture and to impove the quality and competitiveness of their products.
- Q:The protective film on the handle of the household appliance is pressed too tight to tear it off. How to remove it?
- If it's a spherical handle, you can take it down and then reset it after you clean the protective film.
- Q:why do some marks appear on the suface after PC+ABS specular products are coated with protective films?
- The phenomenon occurs because film is covered unevenly when some parts are perfectly coated but others are not. In such a condition, the PC+ABS material changes as the temperature and humidity change, forming bubbles. Of course, there's something to do with the glue of the protective film. If highly required, protective film must use specific glue.
- Q:What kind of glue is used in PE protective film ?
- Generally, it's acrylate PSA. Sometimes rubber is also used. But the former is slightly cheaper.
We are glad to introduce our protective filmto you. our products are sold to many countries and regions around the world. We are writing this email to you to explore the possibility of establishing business relationship with your company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range