General Information of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W40-30TB
1. Application: PE protective film can protect glass (mirror, window glass) from dirt and scratch during transporation and installation. It can save your time doing the cleaning.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W40-30TB
Item Number: W40-30TB
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 30micron (0.03mm)
Peel Adhesion: 40g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Color: transparent blue
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.8meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W40-30TB
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W40-30TB
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:How many degrees is the highest temperature that PE protective film can resist?
- The property of high-temperature resistant of PE flim is not very good. It's all about time. PE film can resist temperature of 80 degrees for a short time and 40 degrees at most for a long time. Otherwise problems may occur, which are, for example, the film may be easy to curl or fall off.
- Q:Generally, what kind of film is used to cover glass?
- It's perhaps anti-sunlight film.
- Q:What specifications about adhesion does PET protective film have?
- More specifically, you want to know how many degrees the adhesion of PE film can be further classified into, right?PE protective film can be devided into two types--based on static and based on glue. The static-based type is not adhesive. But as for the glue-based type, the adhesion can be further classified into degrees as follows: super low, low, ordinary, high,super high; or further classified using the unit G.
- Q:How to remove th protective film on the aluminium alloy door which is installed for too long?
- Basically there is no solution. But you can try to use a heat gun. By the way, it needs patience.
- Q:PET protection film sticking is not firm, how to solve?
- It is common in the three layer of PET protective film material, the main reason is because the use of synthetic silica, silica gel with liquidity, if the PET protective film surface encountered some small particles squeeze, it will form a crystal, the best way to avoid the crystallization point, is to protect the PET surface protective film
- Q:Mobile phone screen film stuck on how bubbles ah, how sticky ah?
- To introduce you to a good use of protective screen, as long as you gently put down, you can self adsorption, without any bubbles, dirt, very perfect - Peacock screen - screen protection experts, the first self adsorption glass protection screen! The proprietary technology of self - adsorption, fully transparent and explosion-proof glass has been used to subvert the characteristics of the old screen saver with a new design structure.
- Q:The protective film attached to door
- Get some soap water or detergent water or washing powder against water, and then slowly tear.Water with sulfuric acid, otherwise it will corrode, soaked with a clean ball.
- Q:What are the protective films?
- The most common is the high definition film, characterized by cheap, clear (relative to matte film, diamond film transmittance and reflective rate), the closest to the visual effect of no film, the drawback is easy to leave fingerprints, oilIt is a very good feeling, matte film, matte, not easy to leave fingerprints, to the maximum to avoid the disadvantages of the situation that HD phone screen patch of oil is the reflection rate is high, that is to increase the brightness of the screen, or see clearlyNail polish is similar to that of diamond films that the girls, similar to the feeling of the fluorescence is not easy to keep the fingerprint grease shortcomings and scrub, and the outside world is too bright that fluorescent (or reflective chips) will affect the mobile phone reading sight
- Q:What are the uses of PET protective films?
- Use of PET protective film1. surface hardening (HC) treatment, up to 3.5-4H, scratch resistant and wear-resistant.2. silicone composite layer is adhesive, can prevent the formation of bubbles.3., silicone features are repeated paste, leaving no traces, no corrosion of the surface.4, used to protect the LCD, touch screen, mobile phones, digital cameras and PDA screen, in use to avoid scratches, to protect the screen effect.5. the coating is made of an optical grade transparent polyester film (PET) coated with silica gel and then bonded to a transparent polyester (PET) release film.6., composite silicone layer can effectively absorb part of the direct collision, protect the screen is not easy to damage.
- Q:How many labels are there on tempered film? I mean the things that should be torn off when using the film.
- There's a piece of film on each side of tempered film. One is adhesive, and the other is unadhesive. Peel off the adhesive film and stick the tempered film to the screen. And get rid of the bubbles at the same time. when there's no bubbles, peel off te other film. And it's done! Hope it can help you!
We are glad to introduce our protective filmto you. our products are sold to many countries and regions around the world. We are writing this email to you to explore the possibility of establishing business relationship with your company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range