General Information of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W40-30TB
1. Application: PE protective film can protect glass (mirror, window glass) from dirt and scratch during transporation and installation. It can save your time doing the cleaning.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W40-30TB
Item Number: W40-30TB
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 30micron (0.03mm)
Peel Adhesion: 40g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Color: transparent blue
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.8meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W40-30TB
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W40-30TB
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:What kind of glue is suitable for protective film used in the decoration of entrance doors?
- There's a kind of appropriate film with big rolls. But it's very expensive. It's a little similar to the rolled protective film used on screen of mobile phone.
- Q:What areas is protective film mainly used in?
- Protective film can be used on surface protection in fields as follows: metal products, coated metal products, profiles, electronic products, plastic products, scutcheons, automotive products and other products. The structure and material of protective film is highly demanded in Hualibao company to meet different needs in different fields of the customers.
- Q:What are the differences between 360 degrees, 180 degrees and 60 degrees privacy-protective films~
- The differences are: the light transmittance of 360 degrees privacy-protective film (about 60%) is lower than that of 180 degrees film (80%). And 360 degrees film protect privacy in all directions but 180 degrees film in only two directions. 60 degrees refer to the visual angel of the computer user, meaning to look at the screen from an angel of 30 degrees from right or left side to the center line of the screen. Please use 3M authentic privacy-protective products.
- Q:Where can I buy the protective film for floor tiles used after tiling?
- Using table cloth is also okay. Plastic film maybe is not very tough.
- Q:If a photo is covered with protective film, can I still develop the photo?
- Yes, you can.
- Q:How to get rid of the Kraft protective film on the plastic plate?
- Heat the plastic plate at first (Baking it on fire. Note not to put it too close to the fire, otherwise the plate will be out of shape; Or putting it on heating radiator for a while; Of course if it's summer, you can just put it under the sun.). And then slowly pick up one cornor with your nails and tear it off. Roll it while tearing it. You can grasp the film when you roll it for 6 or 7 times. And then tear off the whole film. The key point is patience. If there's a part where the glue is too sticky, stop pulling and dig it with your nails. Remember not to pull it too hard.
- Q:Generally, what processes are needed when producing finished protective films? ?
- According to materials, protective films can be classified into PET film, PE film, PVC film, PP film (including OPP and CPP films), etc. This is common way used in industry. Apart from this, some also classify the films according to things like adhesion, thickness, colors as well as the ways of use.
As for their use, protective films are used during production, processing and packaging of the finished products. The key point is to see what the clients use these films for. It's determined by the processing of the clients. All in all, the clients use the films to protect their products from scratches, dirt and moisture and to impove the quality and competitiveness of their products.
- Q:What to do if the adhesion of the PE protective film is too high?
- PE protective film in industry is made of acrylic acid PSA coating (Silica gel is mainly used in PET protective film). The adhesion of protective film is determined by the proportion of original gum and the amount of glue. In the process of application,though, PSA protective film has problem of high adhesion because of the high stickiness of itself.It's directly related to covering and the storage of pressure and temperature. As is known to all, PSA glue is only sensitive to stress. You can adjust the pressure stored when or after the covering. If the protective film itself has high adhesion, you can try to use it when it cool down (Using at temperature below 20℃, you will clearly feel the adhesion comparatively decreased).
- Q:Is it okay not to tear off the protective film on the mirror stainless steel during laser cutting? How about the effect?
- Before laser cutting, the stainless steel must be covered with specific protective film. Ordinary film may curl or cause bubbles or even twine around the cutter head.
- Q:Will the hardware oil layer be taken off with the protective film while tearing the film down?
- No, it won't. The hardware oil layer is formed from gloss oil during electroplating. It has excellent protective function. It won't be taken off with the film.
We are glad to introduce our protective filmto you. our products are sold to many countries and regions around the world. We are writing this email to you to explore the possibility of establishing business relationship with your company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range