General Information of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W40-30TB
1. Application: PE protective film can protect glass (mirror, window glass) from dirt and scratch during transporation and installation. It can save your time doing the cleaning.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.Technical Data of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W40-30TB
Item Number: W40-30TB
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 30micron (0.03mm)
Peel Adhesion: 40g/25mm
Adhesive: water acrylic
Color: transparent blue
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 3000meter
Widh: within 1.8meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W40-30TB
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film W40-30TB
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:PVC protective film and weaved cloth, which is better to protect floor?
- You'd better use cotton PVC film. But it's expensive. Using ordinary gypsum board is also okay. You can cover the edges of the board with tape.Its cost performance is high. And it's really durable.
- Q:How can the acid protective film of the skin be destroyed?
- 3, endocrine balance, natural aging process will make the skin become dry and loose, become especially in cold and dry season, contain vitamin A or plant hormone composition of skin care products, is conducive to the balance of endocrine disorders, keep skin moist and balance.
- Q:Bank card protection film off, you can swipe card and withdraw money?
- Card flow:Prepare your old bank cards, cardholder ID cards, and cash from 5 to 20 yuan;To do the card or bank savings, take a number line;Until after the call, with prepared documents and money to counter;
- Q:The introduction of protective film used on flooring finish.
- The life of the knit cotton paved on the floor is much longer than that of other similar products. The product is mainly used by decoration company during construction. It has function of shock absorption. It does not only enhance the tanacity of the product but also increase the resilience and flexibility of it to a large extent at the same time.
- Q:How many kinds of materials can be used to produce the protective film for flooring finish?
- Commonly, the materials used in the protective film for flooring finish can be classified into:
PE (polyethylene), PET (polyester), CPP (polypropylene), PVC (polyvinyl chloride), OPP, etc.
1.PE films have many colors. The most common colors are transparent, blue, black and white, as well as milky. Apart from these, there are black, grey, green, yellow, orange, gold, red and so on.
PET films are usually transparent, grey and golden.
2. Usually, CCP film is matte. It's a kind of film with foggy effect.
3. PVC film is often transparent. Apart from that, there's a kind of blue static film.
4. OPP film is generally transparent and adhesive.
Among all, the types of PE film are the most including PE adhesive film, PE static film, PE textured film, PE stretch film and PE packaging film. The adhesion of such film can be classified into degrees from 5g to 270g; and the thickness, from 1.5C to 15C. The adhesion of the most widely used film is 5C.
PET films can be divided into PET film with silica gel, matte PET film, three-layered PET film, Single-layered PET film, two-layered PET film and PET release film. PET protective films are usually used on the protection of a variety of screens. PET release films are often used in the punching of PET protective films in die cutting factories. The adhesion of most commonly used punching is 5C or 7.5C. And the adhesion of the most commonly used release film is 2.5C, 3.8C, 5C or 7.5C. PET color is generally transparent, gray, gold.
- Q:Is it necessary to use PET high-temperature-resistant protective film in lithium battery?
- Generally speaking, PET high-temperature-resistant film is used to cover the surface of the battery core before the core is dried. The main function is to protect the surface of the battery core from scratches and the liquid in the battery from corrosion. The film is resistant to high temperature bacause the battery core needs to be dried at temperature of 75-85 degrees. Some PET protective film may be out of shape at that temperature. Meanwhile, there is certain requirement for the adhesion of the protective film. It can't be too sticky. Otherwise the packaging film may be torn down when you dismantle the battery. In addition, it must be ensured that the protective film won't fall off during the following processing of producing the battery core.
- Q:What are the main functions of PET protective films?
- 3. glue function is stable, high temperature resistant, can be used for a long time in high temperature environment;4., non residue glue, good acid and alkali resistance;
- Q:How many degrees of temperature can ordinary protective film resist?
- If it's PET film, it can resist temperature of -40-120℃.
- Q:How to get rid of the aging protective film on stainless steel?
- Apply some rosin water at first. And then wipe it off with toilet paper or dry cloth.
- Q:What materials is rotective film made from?
- PP material: material used in plastic bags that we often use. The chemical name of PP is polypropylene. PVC material: PVC material is more thick but its light transmittance is not good. PET material: the chemical name of the film made from this kind of material is polyester thin film. AR material: AR is a kind of synthetic material, generally composed of three layers--the silica gel as the adsorptive layer, PET as the middle layer and outer layer as the special processed layer. Special processings usually can be divided into two kinds-- AG processing and HC processing. AG processing is anti-glare processing, adopted when making matte protective film. HC processing is hard coating processing, used on protective film of high light transmittance.
We are glad to introduce our protective filmto you. our products are sold to many countries and regions around the world. We are writing this email to you to explore the possibility of establishing business relationship with your company.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 50 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range