General Information of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film S350-70TB
1. Application: Carpet is with rough surface. So it is usually protected with super-sticky PE film. The film is at least 50micron in thickness, otherwise it will tear when peel off from the carpet. PE protective film will protect the carpet from dirt during installation.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film S350-70TB
Item Number: S350-70TB
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 70micron (0.07mm)
Peel Adhesion: 350g/25mm
Adhesive: solvent acrylic
Color: transparent blue
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 1500meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film S350-70TB
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film S350-70TB
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:How many degrees of temperature can ordinary protective film resist?
- If it's PET film, it can resist temperature of -40-120℃.
- Q:How to tear off the protective film on the stainless steel security door?
- The reason why you can't remove the film is that the outer film made from polyethylene material chemecally reacts with the surface paint of the door. And the film and the paint stick to each other. You can clean the film with some of the paint using thinners. But I think it doesn't affect too much.
- Q:How to use super light clay to make transparent protective film?
- As for clay, especially the soft type, if you apply protective oil before it's complete dry, indentations may remain at the last stage of pressing.
- Q:How many kinds of material are there in the decoration ground protection film?
- Many colors, the most common are transparent, blue, black and white, milk white, in addition, there are black, gray, green, yellow, orange, gold, red and so on. The colors of PET are transparent, gray, and golden.2, CPP is usually frosted, fog like effect of the film3, PVC common is transparent, with blue transparent electrostatic film4 and OPP are usually transparent tape
- Q:What to do when the protective film on stainless steel is used for too long and difficult to remove?
- 1. If the film is not too big, you can apply some lacquer thinner to it and then scrub it with cleaning ball. 2. Detergent used in textile industry will work (Bottled such detergent is called al). I've tried it. It really works well. 3. Use sulfuric acid. But you should mix it with water before use, otherwise the door will corrode. Immerge the door into the mixed sulfuric acid for a period of time and scrub it with cleaning ball. 4. Firstly, use electric hair drier to blow the film. And them slowly tear it off. 5. Do NOT use something hard （like cleaning ball）to scrub it if you are not sure whether the door is specular or brushed. Or the surface of the door will be damaged. You can wash it with hot water and scrub it with a stick coated with cotton cloth at the same time. It will work if you do it slowly. If it doesn't work. You can find someone specialized to do the surface processing. 6. Pour some gasoline on a piece of cloth and slowly wipe the door with it.
- Q:What to do if the adhesion of the PE protective film is too high?
- PE protective film in industry is made of acrylic acid PSA coating (Silica gel is mainly used in PET protective film). The adhesion of protective film is determined by the proportion of original gum and the amount of glue. In the process of application,though, PSA protective film has problem of high adhesion because of the high stickiness of itself.It's directly related to covering and the storage of pressure and temperature. As is known to all, PSA glue is only sensitive to stress. You can adjust the pressure stored when or after the covering. If the protective film itself has high adhesion, you can try to use it when it cool down (Using at temperature below 20℃, you will clearly feel the adhesion comparatively decreased).
- Q:What are the materials used in the production of aluminium protective films? What's the harm to life?
- Application: mainly used for all kinds of plastic and wooden plate (sheet) surface protection, such as: PVC, PET, PC, PMMA, double color plate, UV board, foam board and glass plate surface in the transportation, storage and processing, the installation process is not damaged.
- Q:What to do when the protective film of Bayer sunlight plate cannot be torn?
- This kind of situation rarely occurs. Perhaps, there's something wrong about the film. In this case, you can directly turn to the manufacturers (the sellers) for help, or require them to exchange or return the goods.
- Q:Protective film treatment method for aluminium alloy door and window
- Under normal circumstances, after installing the wall, the exterior wall should be ripped off immediately after the protective film.
- Q:What are the uses of PET protective films?
- Six. It has good mechanical strength.Seven, good chemical resistance, can withstand a variety of chemical substances erosion.Eight, the adaptability to environmental protection is good, it can be recycled economically and conveniently. When burning its waste, no harmful substances harmful to the environment will be produced.Nine, the oxygen and water vapor barrier performance is good
We are an ISO 9001: 2008-certified manufacturer, supplier, wholesaler and exporter of a wide range of adhesive products. Our extensive range of products is widely utilized by the stationery and footwear manufacturers, furniture assemblers, upholstery and automobile upholstery makers and other allied industries. Also, we are one of leading suppliers to other government organizations.Our products are well received all over Indian Subcontinent, East Asia, the Middle East and Southeast Asia. To know more, contact us today.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 1 Million
||25.00% North America
15.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
15.00% South Asia
15.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||10% - 15%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 500 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||PE foam tape, EVA foam tape, cloth tape, masking tape, PET tape, packing tape,double sided tissue tape
|Product Price Range