General Information of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film S350-70TB
1. Application: Carpet is with rough surface. So it is usually protected with super-sticky PE film. The film is at least 50micron in thickness, otherwise it will tear when peel off from the carpet. PE protective film will protect the carpet from dirt during installation.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film S350-70TB
Item Number: S350-70TB
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 70micron (0.07mm)
Peel Adhesion: 350g/25mm
Adhesive: solvent acrylic
Color: transparent blue
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 1500meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film S350-70TB
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film S350-70TB
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:What harm can the resin used in protective film do?
- Most of such resin contains benzene ring. But there is substituent group on the benzene ring that can be easily eliminated from human body by metabolism. Therefore, compared to benzene, it does less harm to human body because it has less toxicity. Besides, halohydrocarbon also has a certain toxicity and also does certain harm to human body and environment.
- Q:What kind of glue is suitable for protective film used in the decoration of entrance doors?
- There's a kind of appropriate film with big rolls. But it's very expensive. It's a little similar to the rolled protective film used on screen of mobile phone.
- Q:How to distinguish PET protective film from PE protective film?
- Q:What to do if the protective film on stainless steel plate can't be removed because it's used for too long?
- If the surface of the stainless steel plate is specular, you can directly polish it using the felt wheel of angle grinder with some polishing wax.
If it's drawing surface, you can directly draw it with drawing cotton.
Or you can slowly tear it off.
The marks left by the glue can be wiped up with thinners. And clean the trace left by the thinners using dry cloth with some dry powder (like quick-sticking powder or cement).
Remember not to use water. The methods above can also get rid of the fingerprint on the surface of the stainless steel.
- Q:How to cover the screen with protective film? What tools and skills are needed?
- You need to prepare a knife with intact tip, a piece of clean cloth, a hard card like phone card or discount card, and electric hair drier. Firstly, wipe the screen with the clean cloth. Then peel the protective film and stick it to the screen from one side and press it with the card from that side at the same time. There will be no bubbles between the screen and the film this way. If the film curls, you can heat it with the electric hair drier and pull it at the same time.
- Q:Is original iPad coated with a protective film?
- No. There's almost nothing complimentary with original iPad.
- Q:What are the functions of pure gum protective film?
- Insulation, or support.
- Q:How to skillfully clean the residual wax on the edges of the floor tiles after the protective films are torn off?
- Sprinkling some calcium magnesium powder on the floor can make it easy to clean the wax. And you can go to the ceramic tile shop to buy a kind of tile cleaning agent. The simplest way is to scrub the dry floor with a dry cloth or towel.
- Q:How to easily tear off the protective film on household appliance that is used for too long?
- Cover the film with warm towel for a while. It will be easy to tear it off.
- Q:The protective film on the handle of the household appliance is pressed too tight to tear it off. How to remove it?
- Open the door and twist down the screws of the handle. Then you can take down the handle and tear off the film.
We are an ISO 9001: 2008-certified manufacturer, supplier, wholesaler and exporter of a wide range of adhesive products. Our extensive range of products is widely utilized by the stationery and footwear manufacturers, furniture assemblers, upholstery and automobile upholstery makers and other allied industries. Also, we are one of leading suppliers to other government organizations.Our products are well received all over Indian Subcontinent, East Asia, the Middle East and Southeast Asia. To know more, contact us today.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 1 Million
||25.00% North America
15.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
15.00% South Asia
15.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||10% - 15%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 500 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||PE foam tape, EVA foam tape, cloth tape, masking tape, PET tape, packing tape,double sided tissue tape
|Product Price Range