General Information of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film S350-70TB
1. Application: Carpet is with rough surface. So it is usually protected with super-sticky PE film. The film is at least 50micron in thickness, otherwise it will tear when peel off from the carpet. PE protective film will protect the carpet from dirt during installation.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film S350-70TB
Item Number: S350-70TB
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 70micron (0.07mm)
Peel Adhesion: 350g/25mm
Adhesive: solvent acrylic
Color: transparent blue
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 1500meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film S350-70TB
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film S350-70TB
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:How to remove the protective film on stainless steel?
- Not to tear it down. Peel it off after it's heated by air heater and then wipe the surface of the stainless steel with a warm towel.
- Q:Can laptop TouchPad be covered with protective film?
- You needn't do that. When the touchpad is coated, the sensitivity is weakened and the feel is affected. You know that touchpad is made to touch. . . If it's necessary, the manufacturer would have done it for you.
- Q:Is there any way to tear off the protective film on furniture that is used for too long?
- Blow the film with electric hair drier for half an hour. When the film gets soft, you can gently pull it by hands to tear off the whole film.
- Q:How to clear the protective films on ceramic tiles?
- When the tiling is finished and site cleaning begins, the film can be torn off. Removing the film too early may make it more troublesome to do the mopping. Tearing the film while cleaning saves time and energy.
- Q:PVC protective film reacted with the plastic on which it's coated. Why did that happen?
- Few people know that PSA is used on the film. If people tear the film too fast, residual glue may remain. And when the film is coated for too long or the temperature is too high, the residual things will increase.
- Q:What are the genaral standards of protective film teat?
- There are only some general conventions in the industry. No national standards at present.
- Q:What kind of glue is used in PE protective film ?
- HY - T160 glue may be used in PE protective film. Its flexibility is good.
- Q:How to remove the protective films on floor tiles?
- Sprinkle some industrial alcohol on the floor and then wipe with a rag three minutes later. It's easy and fast.
- Q:What's the difference between radiation and static? How can I know the protective film is anti-static or not? What harm can static do?
- Radiation is a kind of wave with penetrability. Any heat source generates radiation to some extent, strong or weak. Radiation is harmful to human body. Display, keyboard and mouse generate radiation, though very little. There's no problem if you don't use them for too long. But if it's nuclear radiation, it will damage human body very badly, even cause death.
Static is a kind of phenomenon that occur because of electrostatic force generated by the interaction of point charges. Static can be generaed by friction. It may happen when screen is used for a long time. Static itselt does no harm to human body. But if your hands is static, when you touch precise instruments, the instruments may be damaged. That's because static can produce little sparks that may cause fire if there's something inflammable. The static on screen can be eliminated by wiping with damp towel.
Protecive film separates the screen and electrons. Thus it's anti-static.
- Q:What to do when the protective film of Bayer sunlight plate cannot be torn?
- This kind of situation rarely occurs. Perhaps, there's something wrong about the film. In this case, you can directly turn to the manufacturers (the sellers) for help, or require them to exchange or return the goods.
We are an ISO 9001: 2008-certified manufacturer, supplier, wholesaler and exporter of a wide range of adhesive products. Our extensive range of products is widely utilized by the stationery and footwear manufacturers, furniture assemblers, upholstery and automobile upholstery makers and other allied industries. Also, we are one of leading suppliers to other government organizations.Our products are well received all over Indian Subcontinent, East Asia, the Middle East and Southeast Asia. To know more, contact us today.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 1 Million
||25.00% North America
15.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
15.00% South Asia
15.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||10% - 15%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 500 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||PE foam tape, EVA foam tape, cloth tape, masking tape, PET tape, packing tape,double sided tissue tape
|Product Price Range