General Information of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film S350-70TB
1. Application: Carpet is with rough surface. So it is usually protected with super-sticky PE film. The film is at least 50micron in thickness, otherwise it will tear when peel off from the carpet. PE protective film will protect the carpet from dirt during installation.
2. Transparent color, transparent blue color, black & white color, white color, red color and so on available as per customers' requirements.
3. The choice of surface protective film depends on the surface: material and roughness. Tell us what surface you want to protect and we will recommend proper film to you.
Technical Data of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film S350-70TB
Item Number: S350-70TB
Carrier: PE (polyethylene) film
Thickness: 70micron (0.07mm)
Peel Adhesion: 350g/25mm
Adhesive: solvent acrylic
Color: transparent blue
Temperature Resistance: 60C 48hours no residue
Inner Diameter: 3" (76mm)
Length: within 1500meter
Widh: within 1.5meter
Recommended jumbo roll size: 1.0m x 1000m
Packing of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film S350-70TB
Wrapped with kraft paper or carton.
Remarks of Transparent Blue PE Protective Film S350-70TB
A. The data above are typical results and subject to change without notice.
B. Tolerance: 5%
C. The products should be stored at room temperature and be kept away wet and/or heat source.
D. It is essential, the surface of film must be clean, dry, and free of grease and oil.
E. The users should take test and do trial-application on the above product before coming into application so as to witness and ensure suitability for their special purpose and technique
- Q:What are the differences between PE protective film and PET protective film?
- Q:Can non-sticky table tennis racket be coated with protective film?
- This is a very simple method. But I assure you it works. Use damp towel to wipe the bat to clean it. And then coat it with protective film when it's still damp.
- Q:How to easily remove the protective films on ceramic tiles?
- Generally, protective film on ceramic tile is sticked too well and no reserved space on the cornor for tearing the film. You can try to stick double-sided adhesive tape to the edges or cornors of the tile and then pull the tape to tear off the film. But in fact, it need to be done by yourself. It's not that easy.
- Q:How to clean up the protective film on the stainless steel door! ! !
- Many people have the same question. The protective film on the stainless steel door is difficult to remove after using fot a long time. Does it work to heat the film with electric hair drier? Is there any other ways? The answer is yes. There are many other ways:
1. If the film is not too big, you can apply some lacquer thinner to it and then scrub it with cleaning ball.
2. Detergent used in textile industry will work (Bottled such detergent is called AL). I've tried it. It really works well.
3. Use sulfuric acid. But you should mix it with water before use, otherwise the door will corrode. Immerge the door into the mixed sulfuric acid for a period of time and scrub it with cleaning ball.
4. Firstly, use electric hair drier to heat the film. And then slowly tear it off or scratch it off using small wooden shovel. The marks left by glue can be wiped off with solvent.
- Q:PVC protective film and weaved cloth, which is better to protect floor?
- You'd better use cotton PVC film. But it's expensive. Using ordinary gypsum board is also okay. You can cover the edges of the board with tape.Its cost performance is high. And it's really durable.
- Q:What is the difference between the three-layered anti-static protective film and ordinary film?
- The quality of ordinary three-layered protective film is better than that of ordinary film. But it's just a improved product of ordinary film. The effect doesn't reach the requirement for good film.You can make do with it. There are often bubbles and dark bands on the screen when it's coated on the screen! The surface of real three-layered anti-static protective film is specially processed to make it anti-friction and anti-scratch. The structure of ADPO three-layered anti-static protective film: PET covering layer, PET composite layer and PET release layer. The hardness of the film is pretty high. It's mainly used to protect the screen from scratches left by touching pen. It has outstanding and supreme product features.
- Q:PVC protective film reacted with the plastic on which it's coated. Why did that happen?
- It's about the glue.
- Q:If I have known about the thickness, length and the diameter of the core of a roll of protective film, how can you know the diameter of the roll of film?
- The length equals 3.14 times the sum of the diameter of the whole roll and the diameter of the core. Or the length equals 2 times the difference between the diameter of the whole roll and the diameter of the core.
- Q:How many degrees of temperature can ordinary protective film resist?
- If it's PET film, it can resist temperature of -40-120℃.
- Q:What are the functions of pure gum protective film?
- Insulation function.
We are an ISO 9001: 2008-certified manufacturer, supplier, wholesaler and exporter of a wide range of adhesive products. Our extensive range of products is widely utilized by the stationery and footwear manufacturers, furniture assemblers, upholstery and automobile upholstery makers and other allied industries. Also, we are one of leading suppliers to other government organizations.Our products are well received all over Indian Subcontinent, East Asia, the Middle East and Southeast Asia. To know more, contact us today.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 1 Million
||25.00% North America
15.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
15.00% South Asia
15.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||10% - 15%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 500 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||PE foam tape, EVA foam tape, cloth tape, masking tape, PET tape, packing tape,double sided tissue tape
|Product Price Range