Specifications of Trampoline Springs
1. design as customers' requirement
2. good quality,competitive price,fast deliverytime
1. Over twenty years of production experience
2. Surface Treatment
zinc/chrome/nickel plated, plaint black, Oxisized, powder coating,
cataphoresis or as your request
ISO9001:2000, ISO14001: 2004,ROHS
Extensively used for Industry, Automotive, medical device, agricultural
Machinery, electronics, toy
Inner plastic bags and outer cartons or as per customers' requirements
6.good quality,competitive price,fast deliverytime
The Material You Can Choose:
|Nickel Base Alloy|
|Chrome Silicon Springs ||Beryllium Nickel Spring |
|Chrome Vanadium Springs ||Hastelloy Spring |
| ||Inconel 600 Spring |
|Carbon Steel||Inconel X750 Spring |
|AISI 1050 Spring||Monel 400 Spring|
|AISI 1074, 1075 Spring||Monel K500 Spring |
|AISI 1095 Spring||Nimonic 90 Spring |
|Hard Drawn Spring ||Nitronic Spring|
|Music Wire Spring ||Rene 41 Spring |
|Oil Tempered (OTMB) Spring|| |
|Valve Spring ||Copper Base Alloy|
| ||Beryllium Copper Spring |
|Stainless Steel||Brass Spring |
|17-7 PH Spring||Copper Spring |
|Alloy 20 Spring||Phosphor Bronze (A) Spring |
|CRES 18-8 Spring||Spring Brass, CA260 Spring|
|NiCr A286 Spring|| |
|Stainless Steel 301 Spring||Titanium|
|Stainless Steel 302 Spring ||Beta C Titanium Springs|
|Stainless Steel 304 Spring|| |
|Stainless Steel 316 Spring|| |
Packaging and Transportation
Application of Trampoline Springs
- Q:Physics high school. Why does a spring fall to the lowest point and the acceleration a must be greater than the acceleration of gravity g ah. Seek expert
- For small spheres, the energy is conserved from the free fall to the ultimate spring compression equal to the maximum value of XMgX=0.5kX^2 (this formula is obtained by integration, do not know if you have no calculus)Calculate X=2mg/k, then the lowest point is the resultant force of the ball is kX-mg=2mg-mg=mg, in the direction of acceleration, the size is exactly equal to GIf the ball is considered to fall from high, then the energy conservation before it converts the energy of the potential energy into springs is naturally more, and the acceleration of the lowest point ball is greater than g
- Q:What are the main functions of spring?
- The storage and release of energy, for example, the clock spring bolt spring
- Q:Displacement problems in a spring oscillator
- In short, in vibration and wave, it is not easy to make mistakes when we grasp the difference and relationship between "displacement" and "displacement relative to the balance position"
- Q:The glass door spring is generally guaranteed for several years
- but once you change the maintenance fees are higher than the artificial spring spring price itself
- Q:I buy a spring made of 1.2mm steel wire from a hardware store that needs quenching
- It may be that the wire itself is not made of spring.The main performance requirements of spring steel are high strength and high yield limit and fatigue limit, so spring steel has higher carbon content. However, the hardenability of carbon steels is poor, so alloy steels must be used for springs with larger cross sections. The major alloying elements in alloy spring steels are silicon and manganese. They can increase hardenability and yield strength of steel.Carbon steel is used for spring with smaller diameter, and the process is mostly cold drawing, such as 65#, 75#, 85#.The diameter is a little big, and the spring produced by thermoforming process adopts 60Si2Mn, such as automobile leaf spring and buffer spring of railway vehicle.For high stress important spring can use 50CrV, commonly used in advanced sedan leaf spring, engine valve spring, etc..Other spring steel materials include: 65Mn, 50CrMn, 30W4Cr2V, etc..1.2mm diameter is not fine, so it is not hardened, it is too hard to break.
- Q:Is spring steel manganese steel?
- The most important characteristic of manganese steel is that it can be worked hard under strong impact and extrusion, and its wear resistance is improved, mainly by its working hardening.Spring steel mainly requires large elasticity, high yield strength, and can withstand repeated load without breaking. Spring steel only after heat treatment (quenching + medium temperature tempering) can show its high elasticity, that is, after a certain load, does not occur permanent deformation. The content of Mn in spring steel is much lower than that of Mn in manganese steel.
- Q:What is spring pressure and height?
- Press the compression spring to the point where each circle is tight. Press it and press it high
- Q:How to distinguish between spring steel and stainless steel
- With saline in two days to put a steel can see rust is a way (can, for 304 stainless steel 201 stainless steel will rust, only less); another way is to put the two kinds of steel can see the reaction is on spring steel in dilute sulfuric acid, oxalic acid, not the reaction or reaction of small stainless steel.
- Q:Can springs be used for support?
- If there is a condition, the upper and lower parts of the spring are mounted, similar to the bearing parts, and more thoroughly separated from the gears.
- Q:How about the size of the elasticity?
- Also called elastic force". The object by the force deformation, if the external force is removed, the object can return to its original shape of the elastic force, called "". Its direction is opposite to the external force that causes the object to deform. There are many different kinds of deformation, so there are different forms of elasticity. For example, when a heavy object is placed on a plastic sheet, the bent plastic should be restored to its original state and produce upward elasticity, which is its support for the heavy object. Hanging an object on a spring, the object stretched the spring, the elongated spring to restore the original state, resulting in upward elasticity, which is its pulling force on the object. Not only plastic, spring and so on can occur deformation, any object can deformation, no deformation of the object does not exist. However, some of the deformation is obvious, can be seen directly; some deformation is very small, must be aware of the instrument.
Our products are all kinds of springs including extension springs, compression springs, flat springs, seal springs, suspension springs, braking springs, spiral springs, belleville springs, mold-purpose springs, torsion springs, volute springs and waved springs.Especially,we are good at the large spring manufature,such as the locomotive springs. They are applied to a wide range of fields, such as automobile and motorcycle accessories, electronic instruments, coking plants, foundries, hydraulic pressure accessories, airproof accessories, electronic switches, elevators, air conditioners, medical instruments, engineering machinery, and colliery machinery. We can also customize our products according to customers' special requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||more than US$ 5 Million
||North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe
||ISO/TS 16949; ISO 9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 170 People
||About 35,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range