Oolong tea (also referred to by many as wu-long tea) originated in the Fukien province of China.
It is a fruity medium-bodied brew that combines attributes of both black and green tea varieties.
Recognized as the most fragrant of all varieties,oolong tea has a flavor that echos the freshness of green tea (only without the tinge of bitterness) and a rich aroma characteristic of black tea blends.
Oolong Tea: These semi-fermented teas have some of the same qualities as green and black teas; they are full-bodied with a fragrant flavorful and fruity,sweet aroma.Low in caffeine and relaxing.
Health Benefits of Oolong Tea:Studies show that drinking Oolong during or after a high-cholesterol meal has been shown to lower the intake of fat content in the blood.Promotes healthy teeth,skin and bones.
1) It's one of the most exciting weight-loss product in America today.
2) Used over centuries.
3) Healthier than coffee.
4) May help aid your weight-loss efforts.
5) Supports healthy skin.
6) World's #1 bestselling slimming tea.
7) Rich, delicious taste!
8) Can be consumed as healthy iced tea.
9) Nutrients in Wu-Long may fight aging.
10) Helps support "Mind-Body" wellness.
11) May improve brain functioning.
12) Only 62 cents per fat-fighting cup!
13) Safe and effective!
14) Try Wu-Long without risking a penny.
15) Guard against future price raises by stocking up NOW.
16) There's never been a better time to invest in your health. It's truly most important.
17) Judge for yourself. You have nothing to lose!
18) 100% natural. No additives or preservatives.
19) May promote strong healthy teeth.
20) Good for your immune system.
21) May burn more fat than green tea.
22) Literally thousands of happy customers.
23) Okuma's Wu-Long is not available in stores.
24) As seen in dozens of magazines.
25) One of the hottest drinks in Hollywood!
26) Used by famous athletes & celebrities.
27) Rich in health-promoting polyphenols.
28) Premium quality. One of the best teas available anywhere nowadays.