Despription of Track Pad 1000 Series
Track Pad 1000 Series are made of 100% recycled rubber granules.
Track Pad 1000 Series are manufactured by factory with the precasting process and 100% recycled rubber roll. The prefabricate rubber roll are equal thickness, balanced elasticity and smooth surface. Besides, it's convenient for transport and carry. It needs a few of labours and easy tools in the process of installation .There in no need of extra large pave equipments. It also reduce the effects of machinery inconvenience and meet the needs of all kinds of tracks' installation.
Features of Track Pad 1000 Series
Equal thickness, balanced resilience
Excellent ventilate and water seepage abilities
Fine rating of temperature , cold-resistant and weather resistance
Environmental friendly, non-toxic
Recycled and pollution-free
Application of Track Pad 1000 Series
Underlayer of all kinds of athletic tracks.
Parameters of Track Pad 1000 Series
Density (kg/m3):850 900
Hardness (Shore A ): 58 63
Length (m): 10/15/20m ±5cm
Width (m):1m/1.25m ±5mm
Thickness (mm):7-12mm ±0.3mm (adviced thickness )
- Q:What is the meaning of self leveling rubber floor
- If you want to lay the floor, the floor is very smooth, so do self levelingIs a basic project before laying
- Q:How to deal with the maintenance of plastic floor cigarette butt
- Rubber wax removing liquid and special cleaning agent for cigarette tar need not be polishedIn principle, except the rubber floor, the other plastic floor melting point is not high
- Q:What are the dimensions of rubber floor sheets
- One is homogeneous, is from the bottom to the pattern material is the same. There is a composite type, is the top layer is a pure PVC transparent layer, the following with the printing layer and foam layer. "Plastic floor" refers to the use of polyvinyl chloride materials production floor. PVC floor is widely used in all aspects of home and business because of its rich color and variety of colors.
- Q:How to solve the problem of rubber floor blistering
- Vulcanization temperature is too high, time is too fast and other technical problems!
- Q:How about rubber flooring Rubber floor
- (4) textile shop (wool carpet, chemical fiber carpet, etc.); (5) wooden floor (log floor, composite wood floor); (6) synthetic material floor tiles (stone plastic floor, rubber flooring, floor leather, etc.)
- Q:What is the material of the rubber floor
- 3, why is the rubber floorBecause all the materials are non-toxic environmentally friendly materials and polymer materials.
- Q:Kindergarten rubber floor is too thick to do
- Most of the taste of your floor from the self leveling or plastic material, the quality of the product will not be so large, it is estimated that the use of substandard products. Can only use the traditional method, open the window to blow dry for half a month, usually open windows
- Q:How to clean the rubber seal on the solid wood floor?
- Aggrandizement wood floorLaminate flooring maintenance is much simpler than solid wood flooring. When cleaning the floor, it is necessary to pay attention to keep the floor dry, do not use a lot of water flushing, pay attention to avoid local long-term immersion in the floor. Clean the stain when using neutral cleaning agent to avoid direct sunlight, rain, moisture, etc.. In addition, pay attention to indoor ventilation, indoor temperature is also conducive to extend the life of the floor. Do not need to strengthen the floor paint and waxing, and solid wood flooring is different, do not use sandpaper polishing.
- Q:The difference between oak flooring and rubber wood flooring
- Currently on the market there are a lot of plastic floor made of belt buckle, do not need glue, more environmentally friendly, as well, with a thickness of more than 4.2MM. But the price will be higher.
- Q:Cement floor even with rubber floor
- Can be painted [A1 cement curing agent] with the construction of machine polishing, grinding and polishing after rendering the perfect wear-resistant hardened floor
Our company specializes in manufacturing and selling rubber flooring products. Our factory is equipped with leading-edge technology, holding an annual production capability of 1 million square meters.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||Western Europe; North America; Oceania; Eastern Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hongkong
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Korean
||5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average