Despription of Track Pad 1000 Series
Track Pad 1000 Series are made of 100% recycled rubber granules.
Track Pad 1000 Series are manufactured by factory with the precasting process and 100% recycled rubber roll. The prefabricate rubber roll are equal thickness, balanced elasticity and smooth surface. Besides, it's convenient for transport and carry. It needs a few of labours and easy tools in the process of installation .There in no need of extra large pave equipments. It also reduce the effects of machinery inconvenience and meet the needs of all kinds of tracks' installation.
Features of Track Pad 1000 Series
Equal thickness, balanced resilience
Excellent ventilate and water seepage abilities
Fine rating of temperature , cold-resistant and weather resistance
Environmental friendly, non-toxic
Recycled and pollution-free
Application of Track Pad 1000 Series
Underlayer of all kinds of athletic tracks.
Parameters of Track Pad 1000 Series
Density (kg/m3):850 900
Hardness (Shore A ): 58 63
Length (m): 10/15/20m ±5cm
Width (m):1m/1.25m ±5mm
Thickness (mm):7-12mm ±0.3mm (adviced thickness )
- Q:The difference between rubber floor and rubber floor Rubber floor pressure
- There are special parameters for standard test residual dent90kg 250 minutes pressure in the area of 1 square centimeters
- Q:Where is suitable for rubber flooring
- Floor decoration is an important part of the building decoration. The general outline of the ground decoration materials, generally have the following types:(1) floor paint or floor wax;(2) ceramic floor (all kinds of ceramic tiles, ceramic tiles, etc.);(3) the ground stone (marble, granite, stone floor);(4) textile fabrics (wool carpet, chemical fiber carpet, etc.);
- Q:How to identify the difference between oak flooring and rubber wood flooring?
- Rubber wood is a production plant, rubber latex, rubber tree is the main, sub tropical species. Rubber trees grow into a year after tapping, with a knife in the trunk lateral semicircular incision cut slightly downward, out of juice is the original gum, is the manufacture of rubber materials. The old tree can make furniture with its trunk.Oak belongs to Fagaceae, Quercus, oak on the market can be divided into two categories of red oak and white oak, red oak, white oak is not red but not white, the color is not very obvious, the distinction between the point is to learn the hole in the wood, wood ray difference.
- Q:Compared with ordinary wood flooring, elastic rubber floor What are the advantages?
- And because of the characteristics of the raw material itself, its surface resistance is particularly large, the other material is non slip effect can not be compared with water, more astringent, reduce collision damage, effectively guarantee the safety of people's daily life, easy installation and easy to clean the rubber floor.
- Q:PVC the difference between the floor and the rubber floor can say in detail
- Super wear-resistant: PVC floor (plastic floor) surface has a special layer of transparent wear-resistant layer of high-tech processing, the wear resistance of up to 300000 rpm.
- Q:The homogeneous plastic floor and what advantages and disadvantages?
- Small seam and seamless welding - ground material using hot melt welding, forming a seamless connection, to avoid the cracks and more vulnerable to pollution, moisture-proof, dustproof, clean effect. Special color blocks by strict construction and installation, the joints are very small, special varieties of view almost invisible seams in the environment on the effect of higher requirements such as office, or high requirements on the disinfection of the environment such as the hospital operation room is the most ideal choice.
- Q:What is the difference between rubber floor and rubber floor
- Different ingredients and production processes: rubber flooring is divided into homogeneous and heterogeneous. Homogeneous rubber floor refers to natural rubber or synthetic rubber as the base, PVC floor and plastic floor is a class, but a different name, is the main component of PVC resin and natural stone processing, easy to install 2 differences: the stone plastic flooring material, light weight, convenient installation; heavy rubber floor installation more hard. And the rubber flooring installation method requires more stringent, there will be no more bubbles, if the method is more perfect self leveling ground requirements, otherwise it will exaggerate the main defects.
- Q:Office with the kind of wear - resistant rubber floor or plastic floor ah, durable
- Yes, our company in Singapore, Taiwan, Beijing office is the installation of rubber flooring, carpet and foot feeling almost, go up more comfortable, not easy to dirty, easy to take care of, and the office and does not produce noise, our Singapore Office installed 10 years now is quite new, I heard now more and more popular in the laying of office area with this material, our company is the designer said environmental protection material is a must.
- Q:The price of rubber flooring is expensive
- (also called with no scratches no scratches or through anti scratch), currently on the market called dance and dance floor or the floor of the stage is divided into three kinds: first have a scratch of several (different PVC content in different prices) and second paragraph two (no scratches high elasticity, the import side) third, also known as scratch through no scratches. Shanghai Shanghai anti scratch dance floor
- Q:Production of rubber flooring harmful to the human body?
- Cause eye and airway irritation, leading to direct lesions or reduce the ability of these sites to prevent disease. 3, leading to oxidative damage, mainly in the liver, heart, lung and kidney neurotoxicity. 4, leading to insomnia, lack of concentration, memory, mood disorders, loss of appetite. 5, reproductive toxicity, leading to abortion, infertility, etc.
Our company specializes in manufacturing and selling rubber flooring products. Our factory is equipped with leading-edge technology, holding an annual production capability of 1 million square meters.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||Western Europe; North America; Oceania; Eastern Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hongkong
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Korean
||5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average