1. Structure of TPt300 BackSheet for Solar Panel
TPt300 BackSheet for Solar Panel is a new generation of backsheet for solar panel, as an important component material of solar panel, new technology helps the backsheet have better performance and wider use. There is 4 layer`s structure of this series: Thicken PVDF film, binder pet polyester film, Fluorinated weather waterproof layer.
2. Main Features of TPt300 BackSheet for Solar Panel
With thicken PVDF film, we have better weathering, water blocking performance compare to PVF film(Tedlar)
More reliable inner film, easier for reworking.
Simple structure makes our BackSheet more reliable, more cost effectiveness.
3. TPt300 BackSheet for Solar Panel Images
4. TPt300 BackSheet for Solar Panel Specification
|Layers of material |
Weather proof layer
Thicken PVDF film
Imported polyester adhesive
Thicken PVDF film
Insulating property \ Mechanical support
Fluoride weather-water-proof layer
Weather proof \ water proof \ strong bonding to EVA
Elongation at break（MD/TD）
|MD ≥100TD ≥80 |
Heat shrinkage rate (MD/TD)
PVDF/PET peel strength
T-layer cross-cut testing
T-layer cross-cut test after 24 hrs boiling
Peel strength with EVA film
Moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR)
1. How to choose backsheet for solar panel?
It’s not easy question, but the first but most important thing is that the life period of the solar panel depends on the material quality of the backsheet.
2. If there is some scratches on the backsheet, how to deal with the solar panel?
Firstly, the scratch will destroy the waterproofness of the solar panel through the backsheet, which will finally have bad influence on the performance of the panel,; then the scratches on the backsheet should be regarded as defective and you should contact with the supplier or manufacturer to change it as soon as possible.
3. What is the color that backsheet should be?
Absolutely is white. As time goes by, the corrosion of the backsheet makes the white color into yellow. So make sure when you get the new solar panel the backsheet is in appropriate state.
- Q:Solar energy products, that is, I would like to open a home solar products Daquan
- I have two sets of solar home, one is Huang Ming, a sijimuge, later a temperature than the Emperor Ming of the seems to be a little higher, are also good, but home Taiwan Himin's high, I want to buy one, want to try another brand is not the same effect
- Q:How to make solar energy?
- Many products using solar energy.1 boxes, 1 plastic bottles and cans; paint, glue, aluminum foil, plastic cloth; out of the plastic foam, metal bottle and transparent plastic paper, ready to do a solar water heater. You can do it.
- Q:What are the solar products?
- Solar energy power supply system for LED street lamp LED floodlightSolar lamp with LED outline lamp solar corridor lampSpecial lighting system for LED pulse cold light beauty lamp tent
- Q:How to promote the use of solar energy in China
- Overall, the use of solar energy is still very fast, or how the United States will be on China's solar energy products to ban it? As for the overall development of the domestic solar energy industry is good, but still need to do a lot of work. For example, how to improve the quality, efficiency, etc..
- Q:How to make better use of solar energy
- The history of modern solar energy can be calculated from the 1615 French engineer Solomon de Cox in the world invented the first solar powered engine. The invention relates to a machine for pumping water by using solar energy to heat air to make it work. Between 1615 and 1900, the world has developed a number of solar power devices and other solar devices. Almost all of these power plants by condensing method to collect the sunlight, engine power is not the working fluid is mainly water vapor, the price is expensive, little practical value, for the majority of fans of solar energy manufacturing. Twentieth Century 100 years, the history of the development of solar energy technology can be divided into seven stages.
- Q:Outdoor solar energy products how to process the level of IP65
- First, the packaging process,Design must consider the requirements of water, the structure can not be set up obstacles
- Q:Solar panels can be charged directly to mobile phones and other products
- . Cell phone lithium battery? Do you mean to put the mobile phone lithium battery on the solar panel? Do not Oh, can not be achieved, the direct use of solar panels charge mobile phone battery, then a little dangerous
- Q:How about the effect of wall hanging solar energy
- Wall really electricity, as to what the effect depends on the brand. Hodge is certainly not good, the water temperature is low in winter. Now a lot of property to buy solar, generally for the hodge. As for the solar energy is better or you use absolute OK Himin - winter!!!
- Q:Solar electric vehicle charging device
- Electric vehicle solar energy products are small in size, light in weight, easy to install and carry. Is a domestic initiative, has applied for national patent. Market potential is very large, very broad prospects.
- Q:The advantages and disadvantages of solar energy?Want to buy solar energy solar energy what is bad? Know about
- I personally think that the use of solar energy is not very environmentally friendly, because the market is currently the main products of solar energy use monocrystalline silicon or polysilicon, thin film with very little. We all know that silicon is a heavy metal, pollute the environment and can not be removed, because the film component cheap but the conversion rate is low, can only be used in small products, such as computer, application of technology products such as lamps, although the silicon conversion rate is high but the price is expensive, so the application of products currently on the market to see the most use of polysilicon, 25 years after this type of product, service life expires, how to deal with??? Is a problem, so I still want to improve the conversion rate of thin film components.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range