Order On-line Tracking
TPO Waterproof Membrane with Polyester Fleece Backing
TPO membrane is a flexible Thermoplastic Polyolefin (FPO) roofing membrane made from the incorporation of a ethylene propylene rubber into a polypropylene matrix. The membrane is specifically formulated for long-term weather resistance without plasticizers.
We produce 4 types of TPO membrane to satisfy all the needs of different applications.
1.Polyester Fleece Backing Thermoplastic Polyolefin Waterproof Membrane
2.Polyester Mesh Reinforced Thermoplastic Polyolefin Waterproof Membrane
3. Homogeneous Thermoplastic Polyolefin Waterproof Membrane
4. Self adhesive TPO Membrane
TPO Waterproof Membrane with Polyester Fleece Backing is a waterproof sheet, consisting of thermoplastic polyolefin compound resin materials as the base stock, reinforced with fiber backing materials. There have two kinds of thickness: 1.2mm and 1.5mm.
● Weather resistance and durability;
● Excellent weld ability;
● No any crisp agents to prevent materials brittleness;
● Intermediate enhanced polyester mesh fabric to have high tensile strength, fatigue resistance and penetrating resistance suitable for mechanically attached roofing systems;
● Excellent the same high and low temperature resistance as rubber materials which can keep flexible at -50° C and keep mechanical strength in high temperature;
● Excellent chemical resistance to acids, bases, and restaurant exhaust emissions;
● Dimension stability;
● White-based light-color and smooth surface with high reflection, energy saving and anti-dust functions;
● Use heat welding for the seam areas to form a reliable seamless waterproof layer.
● Available in more than 9 colors.
-Various roofing waterproof projects, such as industrial and civil buildings, public constructions
- Full adhered system for concrete substrate or mechanically attached systems.
Thickness, min, mm
Coating over fabric or scrim, weathering side only
Breaking strength, min, N
Elongation at reinforcement break, min, %
Tensile strength，min, N
Brittleness point, max, °C
Properties after heat aging
Breaking strength, % min
Elongation at reinforcement break, % min
Tearing strength, % min
Weight change (mass), max %
Linear dimensional change, max, %
Water absorption, max, mass %
Factory seam strength, min, N
Rolls / Wooden Crate
Wooden Crate / 20’ Container
Above quantities are indicative only. We can produce it according to your demands.
TPO material should be stored in well-ventilated place and avoid being exposed to the sun or rain. The temperature in stored places can not be higher than 45° C. It only can be put horizontally in five-level. It has to be avoided acid, alkali, oil and organic solvents. The shelf life is 1 year.
TPO material should avoid inclination or lateral drift during transportation. When necessary, covering with felted fabric.
We not only provides TPO waterproofing membrane, but also dedicates to integrated roofing systems. TPO single ply roofing waterproof system includes mechanically attached roofing system, fully adhered roofing system and ballasted roofing system.
● For Mechanically Attached Roofing System
Before application, spread TPO membranes on substrate in advance. Install TPO membranes perpendicular to steel deck ribs on the substrate without distortions according to the flange. The overlapping width is 120 mm. The minimum overlapping distance of membrane short side direction is 50 mm. Fasteners are installed according to designed position. Hot-air welding is adopted for laps with 40 mm welding width.
● For Fully Adhered Roofing System
Before application, spread TPO membranes on substrate in advance. Install TPO membranes on the substrate without distortions according to the flange. The overlapping width should be more than 50 mm. Hot-air welding is adopted for laps with 40 mm welding width. Professional adhesives need to be used on both underside and substrate surfaces to adhere and maintain.
● For Ballasted Roofing System
Before application, spread TPO membranes on substrate in advance. Install TPO membranes on the substrate without distortions according to the flange. The overlapping width should be more than 50 mm. Hot-air welding is adopted for laps with 40 mm welding width.
● TPO membranes reflect heat and light, wearing protective clothing (long-sleeved shirt, long-barreled trousers), and wearing a filter to protect the skin and eyes from UV-induced damage.
● Security measures for roof perimeter are necessary when application. Sheet surface is slippery when wet, taking care to avoid slide.
● Sealants and adhesives are flammable containing solvents. They will be dangerous when exposure to heat, even have the possibility to catch fire and explode.
● Sealants, adhesives, cleaners should be avoided contacting with skin and eyes.
● No smoking during application.
1. What’s your production ability of TPO membrane per year?
We own the largest EPDM production line in China. Our product ability of TPO membrane reaches 500million square meters.
2. How's your products quality?
Our TPO is with the top quality at home and abroad. Our quality is much higher than Chinese standard, they can satisfy the certification of CE, GOST-R, FM.
3. What's the service life of your TPO membrane?
The service life of our TPO membrane is more than 50 years.
4.What's your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 4000M2.
5. Can you provide free of charge samples for testing quality?
Yes, we’re very glad to send you free of charge samples for checking. You just need to pay for the freight cost.
6. How do you protect TPO membrane in transportation?
We package TPO rolls by PE bag, then 20~25 rolls will be packed into one big wooden crate.
7. Can you customize TPO membrane?
Yes, we’re very glad to customize TPO membrane according to your requirement. We can do more than 9 colors, and customize the thickness and width according to your requirement.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|