Order On-line Tracking
The Advantages Of TPO Roofing Waterproof Membrane with Superior Material:
1. Weather resistance and durability
2. Excellent weldability
3. No any crisp agents to prevent materials brittleness
4. Intermediate enhanced polyester mesh fabric to have high tensile strength, fatigue resistance and penetrating resistance suitable for mechanically attached roofing systems
5. Excellent high and low temperature resistance the same as rubber materials which can keep flexible at -50 degree and keep mechanical strength in high temperature
6. Excellent chemical resistance to acids, bases, restaurant exhaust emissions, etc.
7. Dimension stability
8. White-based light-color and smooth surface with high reflection, energy saving and anti-dust functions
9. Use heat welding for the seam areas to form a reliable seamless waterproof layer
Applications of TPO Roofing Waterproof Membrane with Superior Material:
- Roof construction & steel structure of both industrial and civil engineering
- Underground engineering, such as subways, tunnels, air Raid shelter, etc.
- Sewage treatment, dam, reservoir and basement, grain storehouse, etc."
Technical Parameters of TPO Roofing Waterproof Membrane with Superior Material:
mm≥ thickness of resin layer above inermediate tire mm ≥
N/cm ≥ maximum tensile force N/cm ≥
MPa ≥ tensile Strength MPa ≥
≥ elongation at maximun tensile force% ≥
% ≥ elongation at fracture % ≥
size change rate under heat treatment %≤
flexibility at low temperature
no crack at -40°c
What is your main market?
Our Tpo Roofing Membrane with Superior Raw Material for Roofing Market sells very well in USA, United Kingdom, Austrilia, Canada, Japan, Pakistan, etc.
What is your advantage for Tpo Roofing Membrane?
With the most advanced production line, our good quality is based on superior material imported from America. We have different color available and could produce any color you want.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|