Order On-line Tracking
Polyester Fleece Backing Thermoplastic Polyolefin Waterproof Membrane
TPO is a waterproofing sheet, consisting of thermoplastic polyolefin
Compound resin materials as the base stock, reinforced with polyester mesh fabric.
Widely used in all kinds of building roof(exposed roof,planting roof,driving roof,light steel roof) and basement,tunnel,grain depot,subway,reservoir,etc.
1. Weather resistance and durability; Excellent weld ability;
2. No any crisp agents to prevent materials brittleness;
3. Intermediate enhanced polyester mesh fabric to have high tensile strength, fatigue resistance and penetrating resistance suitable for mechanically attached roofing systems;
4. Excellent the same high and low temperature resistance as rubber materials which can keep flexible at -50° C and keep mechanical strength in high temperature;
5. Excellent chemical resistance to acids, bases, and restaurant exhaust emissions; Dimension stability;
6. White-based light-color and smooth surface with high reflection, energy saving and anti-dust functions;
7. Use heat welding for the seam areas to form a reliable seamless waterproof layer.
Thickness, min, mm
Coating over fabric or scrim, weathering side only
Breaking strength, min, N
Elongation at reinforcement break, min, %
Tearing strength，min, N
Brittleness point, max, °C
Properties after heat aging
Breaking strength, % min
Elongation at reinforcement break, % min
Tearing strength, % min
Weight change (mass), max %
Linear dimensional change, max, %
Water absorption, max, mass %
Factory seam strength, min, N
Q: Can I get samples from your company?
A: Yes, we could offer free samples if you requirement.
Q: Can I do the third party testing before loading?
A: Yes, we could accept the third party testing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|