Description of TOWER CRANE TC6520
1) CMAX TC6520 tower crane is one of the key product of CNBM company, which have competitive price and excellent quality, suitable for all kinds of construction project and can work under all kinds of work condition.
2) This kind of crane adopts standard section hydraulic lifting and connecting, and can decide the crane height according to the actual height of the building, and at the same time the lifting capacity will not be affected;
3) It has high working speed, good speed-adjusting performance, steady operation and high efficiency. Three-speed motor and mono-speed ratio decelerator are applied in the lifting struction, which enables heavy load low speed and light load high speed.
4) The crane has complete set of safety devices, which can guarantee the safe and high efficienct operation of the equipment. The machine is equipped with lifting height limiter, dolly range-change limiter, moment limiter, weight limiter, circumgyrating limiter, etc.
5)The machine has scientific layout and beautiful appearance. The operator's room is set independently on one side, with good vision field. It creates a good working environment for the operator
SPECIFICATION of TOWER CRANE TC4808
- Max. working range 65m, tip lifting weight 2.0T and Max. lifting weight 10T.
- Slewing mechanism and trolleying mechanism all take VFD+PLC technical control.
- Outstanding in working efficiency, operating speed and stability. Reduce future maintenance cost.
- Free standing height (m) 50
- Max height with attachment (m) 200
- Working range can be adjusted(m)55/60/65
- Min working range(m) 2.5
- Max lifting capacity(t)10
- Tip load @ 65m(t) 2
Packaging & Delivery of TC4808
30~35days after deposit
- Q:who invented the origami cranes?
- Origami okorder.com
- Q:How do they get those big tower cranes down after they set it up at a onstruction site?
- they are put up section by section with another crane
- Q:What is wireless crane scale?
- Hi, okorder.com for more information
- Q:How to calculate the pouring and maintenance of tower crane concrete in valuation?
- Fixed price can be fixed. According to the design of construction organization. For a fixed item, reflected in engineering construction scheme.List price of the project, the quotation, measures, fees, quotations.
- Q:The earthing resistance of tower crane shall not be greater than that of the tower crane
- The lightning resistance of tower crane (tower crane) on the construction site shall be no more than 4 ohms.I. tower crane GB/T 5031--20085.5.5.9 lightning protectionIn order to avoid lightning stroke, the main structure of the tower crane, the motor frame and all the electrical equipment metal shell, wire metal protection tube should be reliable grounding, and its grounding resistance should be no more than 4 ohms. When multiple repetitive earthing is adopted, the grounding resistance shall be no more than 10 ohms.Two. Safety regulations for tower cranes GB 5144 - 20068.1.3 tower crane metal structure, track, all electrical equipment metal shell, metal line pipe, safety lighting transformer, low voltage side should be reliable grounding, grounding resistance is not more than 4 ohms. Repeated earthing resistance is not greater than l0. The selection and installation of the earthing device shall comply with the relevant requirements of the electrical safety.The insulation resistance of the 8.1.7 main circuit and control circuit shall not be less than 0.5M ohm.
- Q:How do you calc the size crane u need for lifting something if the only info given is ft high x ft over % wt?
- Use trigonometry, it's a triangle of forces.
- Q:how does a skyscraper crane use moments ?
- OK... So what has your homework actually asked you to explain? Can you post the question...? There are moment forces going through a crane, is the aim of the homework simply for you to explain what a moment force is using a specific example ? A crane can be thought of in simple terms as a cantilever, ie one supported end and one free end, the lever arm force as it is sometimes referred to in schools is actually the moment force i.e. the moment for a crane with a boom L=40m long lifting a load of P=10kN would beP*L = 10*40 = 400 kNm, this is ignoring the self weight of the boom, if the boom weighed W=1.5kN/m (thats per meter, not to be confused with kNm which is kilo newton meters) then the moment generated by the self weight would be (WL^2)/2 = (1.5*40^2)/2 = 1200kNm so the total moment would be 1600kNm, so just remember for a point load the moment is force * distance from support ( in cantilevers) hope this helps... :)
- Q:how do construction crews put up a crane?
- They assemble it on a concrete foundation using a mobile crane. To grow taller, the top unit of the tower crane has a jacking mechanism that lets it raise itself up and insert another tower section.
- Q:How do people transport cranes?
- lattice type cranes are always disasembled to be transported. mobile cranes such as truck cranes drive on the road without having to be taken apart. Rough Terrain cranes are loaded onto a carrier to be transported.
- Q:I'm afraid of crane flies?
- I'm glad i'm not the only one scared of crane flies! They're huge and when you crush them eggs or poop come out. ;A;
Cranes and lifts are widely exported to Russia, Vietnam, India, Iran, South East Asia, Latin America, Africa and other countries and regions. Group's production capacity is more than 2500 sets, the production and sales are more than 500 million yuan, the exports are more than 15 million yuan!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East；Southeast Asia；South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range