Descriptions of our tower crane:
1.QTZ50 (5010) Max Load 4 ton Stationary Crane
5.Mineral Are Usage
1.Mechanism: Variable frequency
2.Surface treatment: Shot blasting X
3. Paining: Three layers, primer, top coat and anti-rust painting
4. Electrical Components: Scheider Brand
Advantage of our tower crane:
1, boom relief Angle is big, greatly widened the equipment capacity and scope of work.
2, suitable for the group of tower cross homework.
3, boom stability is good, combination amplitude range.
4, suitable for height have special requirements occasions construction.
5, lifting capacity big, effectively solve the high steel structure construction team crane big lifting capacity requirements.
|Rated Loading Capacity: |
|Rated Lifting Moment: |
|Max. Lifting Load: |
|Max. Lifting Height: |
|Place of Origin: |
Shandong, China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
CE and GOST Approved
|After-sales Service Provided: |
Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Q345B manganese steel
|Standard mast: |
1.8 x 1.8 x 3.0m
|Ballast weight: |
|Ballast boom: |
|Crane weight: |
- Q:1000 paper cranes myth?
- I do believe in it, somewhat. Years ago one of my teachers who had cancer made 1000 paper cranes and then beat it shortly after. I'm not sure about the process, or how it works exactly, but I do think that I believe in it. she still has those paper cranes hanging up in her classroom.
- Q:Can a mobile crane be used to lift heavy load and carry it to a different place?
- some things like bulldozers can , but a crain may fall if moved caring weight
- Q:how to say no to my child who wants to keep a pet? crane fly.?
- Maybe this is a good opportunity to spend some education time with your child, and look up crane flies on the Internet. They do not eat, and they have short lifespans, so they really would make lousy pets, but it might be a more positive way to convince him of this if you spend the time with him researching the animal together so that he comes to understand these facts himself. It is very good that you are leaving your personal dislike out of it in your explanation, good for you!
- Q:what is behind the story " thousand paper cranes" ?
- a japanese girl, gets cancer from the atom bombs that were dropped in hiroshima in the 50's. she is about 12 years old. apparently as a traditional story goes, if you make a thousand paper cranes then you can get one wish or something. i cant remember full story sorry but i do have the book. =) made me cry. xx
- Q:Which Kung Fu Style is the best for fighting out of Fujian White Crane,JKD and nam pai chuan?
- Nam Pai Chuan
- Q:When the tower crane is installed in the fertilizer tank,
- Pouring foundation does not increase the foundation safety first
- Q:What does "jack up" tower crane 1000KNm mean?
- The Greek letter of torque is tau. The concept of torque originates from Archimedes's study of leverage. Rotational torque, also known as torque or torque. The torque can change the rotational motion of an object. Pushing or pulling involves force, while torsion involves torque. The moment is equal to the cross product of the radial vector and the force.
- Q:What's the difference between QTZ63 and qtz630, isn't it the same kind of tower crane?
- Should be the same series, but lifting weights are not the same
- Q:A crane lifts a 2.75x10^3N bucket containing 1.20 m^3 of soil (density = 2.00 x10^3 kg/m3)to a height of 6.95m?
- Crane work = weight to be lifted x 6.95 m Weight to be lifted = 2.75x10^3 N + 1.20 m^3 (2.00 x 10^3 kg/m^3) (9.8) = 2750 + 23520 = 26270 Therefore, Crane work = 26270 x 6.95 = 182576.5 J
- Q:would someone who study both white crane kung-fu & ninjutsu be called a mixed martial artist?
- It is mixing two martial arts but its not mma. MMA is more for fighting. While the styles you speak of are thought to be more of an ART. White crane kung-fu is not even used today and very rare to find. Most people that claim to teach it are probly teaching there own crane style. That goes for the same as ninjutsu. Both I styles i find to be not affective when matched up against an mma fighter. Some people from watching movies have this belief that ninjutsu is some deadly art when what is left of it today is not. Ninjutsu has not evolved and does not possess the ground game the brazilian Jui jitsu posses. Its also widely known that finding a true ninjutsu school is next to impossible. Now to Emerald. Your wrong. I must disagree with just about all your points. Its widely known that Boxing is the oldest known martial art in the world. Next to that is wrestling. You forget that another popular style among MMA practitioners is Muay Thai which has been around just as long as kung fu. It is also known to be one of the most powerful styles used today. Sorry to say its been proven that a master of one art will lose to a master of BJJ. We all remember the gracie challenge that got this started. U must of never seen all the karate and kung fu guys get choked out. Ignorance is bliss. Your styles failed and that is why they are no longer is use in mma today. Watch the UFC then watch your karate point sparing. Think about it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range