Order On-line Tracking
CMAX Tower Crane
• A professional tower crane manufacture in China with 30 years experience
• Exported to more than 30 countries with ISO9001&CE Certifications
• Hydraulic self-climbing mechanism
• Variable-frequency slewing mechanism
• Varialbe-speed frequency PLC control System
• Operation data display screen
• Various safety devices
• Safety monitoring system (Black Box)
Tower Crane FAQ:
1.What is tower crane?
Tower crane is a modern form of balance crane that consist of the same basic parts. Fixed to the ground on a concrete foundation (and sometimes attached to the sides of structures as well), tower cranes often give the best combination of height and lifting capacity and are used in the construction site.
2. What is the meaning of the tower crane’s code?
Take Tower Crane TC7135 for example, the first two letters “TC” means Tower Crane, “71”means jib length is 71 meter, and the last two letter “35” means the tip load is :3.5 ton.
3. What is the principal to quote the right tower crane to the client?
First, we need to know clients’ requirements,for example, max lifting capacity, height, tip load and jib length.. Second, we need to know what the foundation requirement from the client is and Third if there are special needs. CNBM could suggest proposal according to clear data provided by the clients.
Jib Length (M)
Max. Load (T)
Tip Load (T)
Main Material (mm)
135×135×12 Square steel tube
Mast Section Dimension (m)
Hoisting Speed (a=2)m/min
Slewing Speed (r/min)
Radius-changing Speed (m/min)
Jacking-up Speed (m/min)
Total Motor Power (kw)
Counter weight (T)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|