TC5008 tower crane,the max.working range is 50M and the rated loading capacity is 400KN•M.the free standing height is 29m and the max.height with wall tie is 120M(2 ratio) the electric box has waterproof and dustproof function and the main electronic component is Schneider made in China ,the slewing mechanism adopt planetary reducer and the technology of this kind of tower crane is advanced, performance is reliable and structure is simple and practical ,this tower crane has advance safety device and the price-quality ratio is very high
This kind of tower crane is used to build residential building construction. and main part of the mast section is angle steel ,the lifting jib adopt the square steel tube, the lifting mechanism adopt advanced reducer with four shaft to protect the body of the tower crane ,the slewing mechanism adopt wound-rotor motor and this kind of tower crane adopt two slewing mechanisms which make the operation more stationary and smooth.
TC5008 Loading capacity
TC5008 Parameter list
Max lifting capacity
Metric lifting moment
Material of main tower
Section of tower mast
0.35/0.7( r/min )
0.38/0.76( r/min )
Factory and Mechanism Photo
- Q:the video of the big blue crane wreak?
- Big Blue: January 20, 2000: Video of the Big Blue crane accident that happened in the Brewer's Ball Park Stadium on July 14, 1999 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Three men lost their lives in the accident. Although the video is only 1 minute and 10 seconds in length, seeing it is an experience you won't soon forget.
- Q:What kind of energy/effort is used to power a crane?
- Most cranes are diesel engine powered hydraulics and hydraulic motor. So that would be fossil fuel. Some cranes use pulleys to magnify the total lifting capacity. A pulley magnifies work by exchanging distance for lifting power. For example, to lift a 10 ton weight 20 feet in the air, if you put four pulleys in there so that 80 feet of cable would have to be pulled up , then it would only take 1/4 the amount of power to lift that 10 tons (2.5 ton lifting force would lift it) Look at any links or wikipedia for how compound pulleys work.
- Q:what is the 1000 paper crane legend and is it true?
- it would be better if you tried it. :P Ive never heard the story but this is actually wishing magick. so I would vote true on it, but i think there are better wishing methods that won't require that much time and won't kill trees. Blessings, Shadow
- Q:Are the creators of the Karate Kid movies apologetic about the white crane defensive stance?
- Why should they be? That stance is from an art that is practiced by a small number of practitioners in Okinawa known as Hakutsuru, which means White Crane. It was hollywood-ized... so what? The original movie was written by a practitioner of Goju Ryu, who trained in NYC under an instructor from the Bronx named Kao Loong Ong. He knew there was a link between White Crane and the development of Okinawan Karate. Robert Kamen trained with Kayo, as he is known, who is Chinese and is well known in NYC's China Town. If they should apologize, hollywood must apologize for their misrepresentation of SO many things - insults to practically all the cultures of the world.
- Q:would 2 500 ton crawler cranes be able to lift a 854 ton bridge section 80 feet in the air?
- Sorry, okorder.com/... The farther from the center of rotation of the House, the less a crane can lift. That same crane can only lift 57.5 tons at 22 meters from the center of rotation of the House. Ben
- Q:What is the insulation resistance of tower crane?
- Two. Safety regulations for tower cranes GB 5144 - 20068.1.3 tower crane metal structure, track, all electrical equipment metal shell, metal line pipe, safety lighting transformer, low voltage side should be reliable grounding, grounding resistance is not more than 4 ohms. Repeated earthing resistance is not greater than l0. The selection and installation of the earthing device shall comply with the relevant requirements of the electrical safety.The insulation resistance of the 8.1.7 main circuit and control circuit shall not be less than 0.5M ohm.
- Q:What should I do with my 1000 paper cranes?
- Lol if you *really* want to be crafty... Get a spring (Or several) Glue it to the bottom of a box. Then glue a cardboard piece on top. Then put something heavy... (For example, a glass crane, shoudn't cost much) and put all the paper cranes under it. Then... when she opens the present and takes the glass one out the paper ones will fly everywehre :D
- Q:How to make paper cranes?
- visit okorder.com/ that's the place where I learned folding paper cranes. XD I've always loved them.
- Q:Where can I get the tower crane manufacturing permit?
- Zhengzhou China enterprise management consulting company, oh, my uncle company for tower crane manufacturing license is to find them, they are not only a team of professional, and service is very thoughtful, efficient.
- Q:what does dog everything mean in crane lift lingo?
- it means to stop the crane from doing anything, just sit still untill otherwise told to carry on
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range