Order On-line Tracking
8T QTZ125(6015) Description
Feature: Tower Crane
Rated Loading Capacity: 3T
Rated Lifting Moment: 315
Max. Lifting Load: 3T
Max. Lifting Height: 90
Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: JINKUI
Model Number: 8T QTZ125(6015)
Warranty: one year
After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Certification: ISO9001:2000; CE;Ukraine & Belarus Certificate
Colour: Orange/ Yellow
8T QTZ125(6015) Features
1.Thirteen years of experience in supplying new self-erecting tower crane with Huiyou Brand.
2. Export to more than 20 countries with CE/ISO/GOST Certificates.
3. Stationary/Travelling, external/ internal climbing tower crane
4. Impeller blasting/rust protection paint
5. Advanced painting process
6. Potain masts designed with dismountable panels, making teansport easier and cheaper.
7. New designed mast, can be used to Internal and external climbing tower crane
8. Famous brand mechanism system, Schneider Electronic control system, jiangte and jiuhe motor
9. Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
8T QTZ125(6015) Specification
8T QTZ125(6015) Pictures
8T QTZ125(6015) FAQ
Q: What is tower crane?
A: Tower crane is a modern form of balance crane that consist of the same basic parts. Fixed to the ground on a concrete foundation (and sometimes attached to the sides of structures as well), tower cranes often give the best combination of height and lifting capacity and are used in the construction site.
Q: Can you equip with light on tower crane jib, monitor, remote control and anemometer?
A: Sure. All of these could be provided with extra cost upon the clients’ requirements. But according to general practice, remote control is not suggested because most of the operator feedback operation in the cabin will provide a wide working view.
Q: What is the function of the monitor?
A: Monitor, namely inspection system (like black box), which could store 10000 tower crane operation reports, and it is recommended to be installed in big cranes more than 16t.
Q: What kind of steel used for tower crane?
A: Normally, as for the main force bearing steel structure, Q345B is adopted; as for the assistance force bearing steel structure Q235B is adopted. All of the raw material is outsourced from qualified steel factory in China.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|