Features of Torsion Spring:
a) Wire diameter: 0.15 ~ 65mm
b) Thickness: 0.15 ~ 20mm
2) Long service-life
3) Good hardness
4) Good resistance to both high and low temperatures
5) Can be used in various corrosive mediums
6) Main material: carbon spring steel, alloy spring steel,
refractory steel, stainless steel, high temperature
resisting alloy, corrosion-resistant alloy and bronze
7) Widely used in automobiles, motorcycles, electrical
appliances, telecommunication, communication,
aviation, space and other civil fields
Inner packing: plastic or PE bags
Outer packing: corrugated cartons, wooden boxes or pallets
How the torsion springs work?
Packaging Of Our Products
- Q:The glass door spring is broken. How much would it cost to change it?
- The price of the spring itself is about 200-800, plus part of the labor cost. After all, it's very expensive. There are about 150 of the spring, but the quality is not good, or safety first. Labor costs are probably about 120. Specific prices should be based on your actual situation, you and the master speak.
- Q:What kind of material does spring have?
- Alloy spring steel: alloy spring steel is used to make spring or other elastic parts of steel. Spring is generally under alternating stress, the fatigue failure is a common failure forms, therefore, alloy spring steel must have high yield and yield ratio (s/ b) and the anti fatigue performance of elastic limit, and to ensure that the spring has enough elastic deformation ability and can withstand greater load. At the same time, alloy spring steel also requires a certain plasticity and toughness, a certain hardenability, not easy to decarburization and not overheating. Some special springs also require heat resistance, corrosion resistance, or a stable elasticity over a long period of time. Medium carbon steel and high carbon steel can be used as springs, but because of its hardenability and low strength, it can only be used to make smaller cross-section, less force of the spring. Alloy spring steel can produce important spring with large cross section and high yield limit
- Q:How should we choose the spring material?
- In determining the material section, shape and size, should be preferred in the national standard and standard series size, try to avoid using non standard materials.
- Q:Buffer spring buffer for automobile
- The automobile spring buffer adopts the cushion principle to reduce the vibration produced by the vehicle during the running, and increase the comfort of the car. When the vehicle is equipped with a spring buffer, the problem of the spring of the shock absorber is effectively solved, the performance of the shock absorber is recovered, and the shock absorber and the suspension system are also protected, and the oil seal of the damping core is avoided. As long as the quality is good and the car to pick their own spring buffer models, can save at least 3 sets of shock absorber overhead, and a shock absorber to several hundred dollars or a thousand dollars, the long term of the owner is indeed a big burden. The new car spring buffer is a buffer of urethane material, not only simple and easy installation, no looseness of vehicle any screws, can make the body up 3 5cm, recovery of the original body height, improve the stability of road safety through deceleration and brake, greatly reduce the fatigue feeling after. The car cushion on the market are made of urethane material, suggest that you choose the buffer glue to the regular manufacturers purchase, on the market there are many inferior or three villages are often unable to get some of the results, some even hurt the shock absorber, shorten the service life of the damping rubber. My friend used Jinke rubber buffer for years should be full, very good quality.
- Q:What kind of production equipment does spring factory usually have?
- Spring testing machines; fatigue testing machines; torsion testing machines; spring tension and compression testing machines
- Q:Is spring steel manganese steel?
- The most important characteristic of manganese steel is that it can be worked hard under strong impact and extrusion, and its wear resistance is improved, mainly by its working hardening.Spring steel mainly requires large elasticity, high yield strength, and can withstand repeated load without breaking. Spring steel only after heat treatment (quenching + medium temperature tempering) can show its high elasticity, that is, after a certain load, does not occur permanent deformation. The content of Mn in spring steel is much lower than that of Mn in manganese steel.
- Q:Stainless steel and spring steel hardness, who is hard?
- You should say that the deformation resistance, spring steel generally high strength, large deformation resistance, generally speaking, stainless steel generally than spring steel deformation easier, and some varieties of stainless steel deformation resistance is also very large
- Q:The glass door spring is generally guaranteed for several years
- but once you change the maintenance fees are higher than the artificial spring spring price itself
- Q:What is flat steel? Plain carbon flat steel? Spring flat steel
- It is the name of a steel produced according to a certain specification, such as angle steel, channel steel, etc. ordinary carbon flat steel and spring flat steel are different materials used to make flat steel
- Q:What's the manganese content of spring steel?
- Carbon spring steelThe carbon content (mass fraction) of carbon spring steel is usually 0.62%~0.90%. In accordance with its manganese content is divided into general manganese content (mass fraction) (0.50%~0.80%), such as 65, 70, 85 and higher manganese content (mass fraction) (0.90~1.20%), such as 65Mn two categories.
Our products are all kinds of springs including extension springs, compression springs, flat springs, seal springs, suspension springs, braking springs, spiral springs, belleville springs, mold-purpose springs, torsion springs, volute springs and waved springs.Especially,we are good at the large spring manufature,such as the locomotive springs. They are applied to a wide range of fields, such as automobile and motorcycle accessories, electronic instruments, coking plants, foundries, hydraulic pressure accessories, airproof accessories, electronic switches, elevators, air conditioners, medical instruments, engineering machinery, and colliery machinery. We can also customize our products according to customers' special requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||more than US$ 5 Million
||North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe
||ISO/TS 16949; ISO 9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 170 People
||About 35,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range