Features of Torsion Spring:
a) Wire diameter: 0.15 ~ 65mm
b) Thickness: 0.15 ~ 20mm
2) Long service-life
3) Good hardness
4) Good resistance to both high and low temperatures
5) Can be used in various corrosive mediums
6) Main material: carbon spring steel, alloy spring steel,
refractory steel, stainless steel, high temperature
resisting alloy, corrosion-resistant alloy and bronze
7) Widely used in automobiles, motorcycles, electrical
appliances, telecommunication, communication,
aviation, space and other civil fields
Inner packing: plastic or PE bags
Outer packing: corrugated cartons, wooden boxes or pallets
How the torsion springs work?
Packaging Of Our Products
- Q:Can springs be used for support?
- The following individual ideas do not represent the bestFriction is bound to damage,Gaskets can be used to prevent direct friction between the spring and gear to lubricate, optimize wear and prolong life.
- Q:Displacement problems in a spring oscillator
- In short, in vibration and wave, it is not easy to make mistakes when we grasp the difference and relationship between "displacement" and "displacement relative to the balance position"
- Q:What is an independent bagged spring?
- Spring independent design, independent bagged spring spring individual under pressure, do not affect each other, so that neighbors are undisturbed sleep, silent sleep and enjoy the quiet, at the same time can effectively prevent spring between the friction, prolong the service life. Its fabric is soft and comfortable, and it can be perfectly integrated with the human body curve no matter what sleeping position.
- Q:How to process Spring Steel
- Ha ha, friend,At first I thought it was a springFirst, you want to buy hot, or annealed spring steel, the standard number is GB/1222-2007< more than and 10 grades, including you 65 and 60 Si 2 A> Meng MengI'll probably help you figure it out. There are so many processes1 turning 2 milling machine processing openings 3 heat treatmentWell, I'm going to work, tooI hope my answer is of some use to you
- Q:How to choose spring steel material?
- Spring steel is selected on the basis of the section size of the spring, such as high carbon steel 65, suitable for production in the spring of 12 ~ 15mm under section 60CrMnA, suitable for the production of spring and the car less than 50mm in diameter with heavy-duty spring. The 30W4Cr2VA is used to make heat-resistant spring for work below 500 degrees centigrade. Generally, hot forming springs are generally quenched and tempered at moderate temperature to obtain a structure with a maximum elastic limit and fatigue properties
- Q:Is spring steel manganese steel?
- The most important characteristic of manganese steel is that it can be worked hard under strong impact and extrusion, and its wear resistance is improved, mainly by its working hardening.Spring steel mainly requires large elasticity, high yield strength, and can withstand repeated load without breaking. Spring steel only after heat treatment (quenching + medium temperature tempering) can show its high elasticity, that is, after a certain load, does not occur permanent deformation. The content of Mn in spring steel is much lower than that of Mn in manganese steel.
- Q:Cold rolled coil spring spring and difference "
- The main production process is different, the compression spring as an example:The typical process of coil spring: blanking - end processing (rolled or forged flat) - heating - - - quenching - tempering spring roll grinding end - compressor (load - Test), shot peening (cleaning) - coating.Cold roll spring does not require heat treatment of material roll, point line process: rolling, annealing, stress to both ends of the surface grinding, (blast), (the whole school), (BKS), standing or forcing treatment, surface inspection and treatment.Coil spring is mainly used for rolling large spring, heating easily after twisting forming, springback is smaller, molding after quenching and tempering treatment.The cold coiling spring is directly coiled with spring steel wire, and the resilience is greater, and the winding tools need to consider the springback compensation amount and roll into the direct tempering process.
- Q:What is flat steel? Plain carbon flat steel? Spring flat steel
- It is the name of a steel produced according to a certain specification, such as angle steel, channel steel, etc. ordinary carbon flat steel and spring flat steel are different materials used to make flat steel
- Q:The glass door spring is generally guaranteed for several years
- but once you change the maintenance fees are higher than the artificial spring spring price itself
- Q:How to distinguish between spring steel and stainless steel
- With saline in two days to put a steel can see rust is a way (can, for 304 stainless steel 201 stainless steel will rust, only less); another way is to put the two kinds of steel can see the reaction is on spring steel in dilute sulfuric acid, oxalic acid, not the reaction or reaction of small stainless steel.
Our products are all kinds of springs including extension springs, compression springs, flat springs, seal springs, suspension springs, braking springs, spiral springs, belleville springs, mold-purpose springs, torsion springs, volute springs and waved springs.Especially,we are good at the large spring manufature,such as the locomotive springs. They are applied to a wide range of fields, such as automobile and motorcycle accessories, electronic instruments, coking plants, foundries, hydraulic pressure accessories, airproof accessories, electronic switches, elevators, air conditioners, medical instruments, engineering machinery, and colliery machinery. We can also customize our products according to customers' special requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||more than US$ 5 Million
||North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe
||ISO/TS 16949; ISO 9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 170 People
||About 35,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range