Order On-line Tracking
1.Structure of Gel beads hot cold pack Description:
Helps relieve pain or swelling
Hot or cold compress therapy
Stays flexible when activated
Ideal for travel & emergency kit.
2.Main Features of the Gel beads hot cold pack:
Gel beads hot cold pack
1.Material: PVC pocket with beads
2.Any size and shape is welcome.
3. Immediate treatment for pain and swelling
3.Gel beads hot cold pack:
4.Gel beads hot cold pack Specification:
Cold compress therapy
Cold compress therapy is frequently recommended by physicians as immediate treatment for pain and swelling associated with: Sprains & Fractures, Contusions & Bruises, Common sports injuries，Headaches & Toothaches, Nose bleeds, Minor burns
Hot compress therapy
Hot compress therapy is frequently recommended by physicians to promote healing and pain relief. Heat therapy helps Improve circulation & blood flow· Improve flexibility & reduce muscle tension, Provide soothing comfort，Warm cold hands & feet
Hot water Heating Method
Hot Water Heating Method: 1. Place the compress in boiling water for 2 minutes, or until heated thoroughly. 2. Remove compress from water with kitchen tongs. 3. Wrap the compress in a dry or moist towel and apply to treatment area.
Microwave Heating Method:
1. Place compress in the microwave and heat at full power for 50 seconds. Note that microwave heating times and power may vary. 2. Remove compress from microwave. If additional heat is needed increase the time in 10 second intervals. 3. Wrap the compress in a dry or moist towel and apply to treatment area.
1. Place compress in the freezer for a minimum of one hour. 2. Remove compress from freezer, wrap in a dry towel and apply to treatment area.
1. Always wrap with a towel or cloth before application to treatment area; do not apply directly to skin.2.If hot or cold therapy becomes uncomfortable, remove product. 3. For external use only. 4. Do not use bag if it is punctured, torn.
1.Use carefully. May cause serious burns.2.Do not use over sensitive skin areas or in the presence of poor circulation. Severe skin burning and possible per manent injury may occur if skin temperatures reach above 107°F(41.6°C); extreme old may cause frostbite. 3.The unattended use Reusable Hot & Cold Gel Compress by children, elderly or incapacitated persons may be dangerous. 4.Hot and cold therapy is not recommended for people with circulatory problems, Raynauds Syndrome or diabetes without consent by your physician.5.This product is non-toxic.Discard if bag becomes damaged or leaks. 6. Do not mix with combustible materials.
We have organized several common questions for our clients,may help you sincerely：
1)How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
2) How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within 20-25 days, we will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pacific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly 15 to 30 days can be served.
3) Do you have necessary certificate or inspection to make sure we can import smoothly?
Products are CE, FDA approved. And we supplied main nations in the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|