EPDM Waterproof Membrane
Introduction for EPDM Waterproof Membrane
This waterproof coiled material is of high elasticity with best performance among high polymer waterproof coiled material in the world.It is also the most typical one in the world.Waterproof coiled material made of ternary ethylene-propylene rubber of ‘CHEN SHENG’ brand is produced with the use of the most advanced continuous extrusion and vulcanization technology and related equipments which are specially designed for production of such product.It is good in compactness,without bubble and performance difference in length and breadth,performances reach or exceed the demands of GB18173.1-2012 standard.
Characteristics for EPDM Waterproof Membrane
1 Excellent physical and mechanical performance
2 High tearing resistance
3 Good deformation adaptability
4 High puncture resistance
5 High aging resistance
6 High UV resistance
Application for EPDM Waterproof Membrane
1) Roofs, Basement, Toilet
2) Industrial and civil building waterproofing
3) Geo-synthetic liner for swimming pool, channels, irrigation system
4) Especially suit for projects with high requirements in durability, anti-corrosion and deformation
Specification for EPDM Waterproof Membrane
Technical Sheet for EPDM Waterproof Membrane
EPDM Waterproof Membrane ASTM Standard : D-7465
Thickness Type 1
Tensile Strength. Die C
Ultimate Elongation,Die C
Tear Resistance,Die C
Shore A Durometer
Heat Aging 28 days at 240 degrees
Tensile Strength, Die C
Ultimate elongation, Die C
Tear Resistance, Die C
Accelerated Aging Xenon Arc
-49 °C F
Water Vapor Permeability, max
Linear Dimensional Change,max
Chronic Toxicity Screening
Can you produce 4m width?
Yes, no problem for us. We have four bases in China, largest one in this field.
How many quantity in one 20'' container for 1.2mm and 1.5mm?
480rolls, 11520m2 for 1.2mm and 400rolls, 9600m2 for 1.5mm
Can you provide free samples?
Yes, our samples are free, but express fees usually on buyer's account.
- Q:What is the resistance type SBS waterproofing membrane?
- The second is chemical resistance, in the waterproofing membrane production process, adding chemical resistance agent, similar to the chemical composition of herbicides, the plant roots are not close to the waterproofing membrane; In addition, copper ions have a similar effect.
- Q:Is the foundation pit waterproofing and the foundation pouring on the working face?
- 2, your construction process is not clear: I tell you listen to the basic cushion after the completion of the construction, the cushion surface dryness to reach more than 90% can be done when the membrane waterproof layer, waterproofing membrane construction is completed, then do C20 40 ~ 50mm fine stone concrete protective layer, the construction is completed, generally the next day can be tied in the above bar.
- Q:How to distinguish whether the waterproofing membrane is polyester tires?
- Waterproof membrane requirements have good water resistance, stability of the temperature change (high temperature does not flow, no blistering, not confuse; low temperature does not brittle crack), a certain mechanical strength, extensibility and resistance to fracture, to There is a certain degree of flexibility and anti-aging and so on.
- Q:The shortcomings of polypropylene waterproofing, and the shortcomings of modified asphalt waterproofing membrane
- The advantages of the membrane waterproof, such as: the construction is convenient, the construction period is short, not need to be cured after forming, is not affected by the temperature, the environmental pollution is small, the layer thickness is easy to hold and hold the fortification meter, the material is calculated accurately, the site management is convenient, Cut corners, even thick layer, empty shop can effectively overcome the grass-roots stress (effective in the grass-roots cracks to maintain the overall waterproof layer).
- Q:The difference between waterproof linoleum and waterproofing membrane
- `Linoleum is a kind of waterproofing membrane! Belong to subordinate relationship.
Felt is made of animal hair or plant fiber made of carpets or thick paper impregnated asphalt after the building materials, toughness, impermeable, used to do the roof, basement walls, foundations such as waterproof, moisture-proof layer. Also called oil felt. Approximately 2000 years ago, the most commonly used building waterproof material, has now been included in the scope of national banned building materials. At present, the construction of waterproofing membrane is large "elastomer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane" - the implementation of standards for the GB 18242-2008.
- Q:What is the difference between SBS and APP rolls?
- First, SBS modified asphalt waterproofing membrane (polyester tire):
Features: The use of polyester felt (filament polyester non-woven) mechanical properties, water resistance, corrosion resistance is also very good; elastic and low temperature performance has improved significantly, the effective range of (-25 ~ 100) ℃; Excellent fatigue resistance.
Use: for high-level and high-rise buildings of the roof of the single-layer laying and composite use, can also be used for basement and other waterproof and moisture, more suitable for the northern cold areas and structural flexibility of the building waterproof.
- Q:Pvc waterproof membrane of the scope of application
- 3, with good weldability, seam hot air welding and the substrate into one;
4, with good water vapor diffusion, condensate easy to release;
5, low temperature flexibility is good, to adapt to the environmental temperature difference is good;
- Q:Roof SBS waterproofing membrane can not empty shop
- Whether the waterproofing membrane is empty is determined by two aspects.
1, the construction site requirements. Such as the basement of the bottom of the membrane waterproof specifications require empty shop; deformation of the steel roof can be a small amount of sticky open shop or shop shop to adapt to structural deformation, but the coil to have a certain pressure.
- Q:Sbs modified asphalt waterproof membrane polyester type Ⅰ type Ⅱ how to distinguish
- These two kinds of materials from the current surface is exactly the same, if it is experienced people, you can through the tension on the sheet asphalt to determine the initial situation, if the domestic refrigerator can reach -25 ℃ low temperature, can also be low temperature flexibility Not broken after the initial judgment). To correctly determine the need for sample inspection.
- Q:Polyethylene polypropylene waterproofing membrane forming. Secondary molding, what does it mean? How to distinguish?
- Polyethylene polypropylene waterproofing membrane from the middle of the "polyethylene" chip, two-sided composite "polypropylene non-woven" made, one method is in the extrusion production of polyethylene film at the same time, when the polyethylene is still in a soft state , In the upper and lower sides of the membrane composite polypropylene non-woven, the temperature can not be too high and polypropylene buried too much, the temperature can not be too low, otherwise the sticky on the sticky.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range