our cargo is fully TiO2: 98% MIN.
our titanium dioxide pigment is poduced by sulphate process.
1)titanium dioxide anatase
Name of Specification
Colour(compared with that of the standard sample)
not lower than
Lightening power (compared with that of the standard sample)
Matter volatile at 105°C at point pf acceptance
Matter volatile at 105°C after 24th preconditioning at 23±2°C and (50±5)%RH
Matter soluble in water
PH of aqueous suspension
Oil absorption,g/100g sample
Residue on (45um) sieve
Resistivity of aqueous extract m
Usage: Chiefly used in rubber,plastic,paper,ink,glass,and innerwork paint industry etc.
2)titanium dioxde (enamel grade)
Name of Specification
Residue on 45um sieve
Uses: Enamelling,Ceramic. etc.
Packing: in plastic lined plastic woven bag of 25kgs.net each.or as your required.
- Q:Dyed carpets
- Textile dyes, art supplies stores should be sold
- Q:How to use paint properly
- Look at the instructions ah.
- Q:Dyeing dyestuffs?
- Q:Can be dissolved in water
- And there is a drawback is easy to fade easy to color.
- Q:What is the coating voc, what harm
- VOC, volatile organic matter, it is VotatileorganicCompound three words the first letter of the acronym, but sometimes with the total volatile organic TVOC to represent.
- Q:What is the difference between polymer cement waterproof coating and polymer cement-based waterproof coating?
- It can be used in wet or dry masonry, mortar, concrete, metal, wood, hard plastic, glass, gypsum board, foam board, rubber, etc. For old and new buildings and structures (eg houses, underground works, Tunnels, bridges, pools, reservoirs, etc.) can be used, but also can be used as a binder. Particularly suitable for basement, underground tunnels, bathrooms, pools, etc., especially wet and long-term immersion in the water under the conditions of construction....
- Q:Is paint harmful to hermit crabs?
- paint fumes are really bad for hermit crab gills. If you're painting your house move your crabs to another room. same with house hold cleaners. Sprays candles perfume or tobacco smoke are harmful for crabs. Avoid any scents around hermit crabs Painted shells kill land hermit crabs. They are animals not art projects. They groom their shells and eat the paint. the paint becomes tacky causing them to be lodged in the shells. It chips off and gets stuck in their gills. not to mention if gives children the impression that they are nothing more then toys. These are animals that can live for decades and need love and respect.
- Q:What is the difference between carbon ink and pigment ink?
- Carbon ink is carbon type, pigment ink is dye type. Carbon-type easy to plug pen, dye-type color is not carbon-type deep, but not plug pen. I suggest you use the boss brand ink or a little bit of the German ink Parker, Gabriel.
- Q:How to get paint out of paintbrushes?
- Gently wash your brushes in warm, soapy water (using dish soap) before the paint has had a chance to dry. Rinse them with clean water. This works well for latex or water-based paints. Good luck!
- Q:What is the difference between mixed water and clean water in environmental protection?
- Water, mixed water in the home improvement refers to the paint coating. Paint is divided into mixed paint and clear water paint. Mixed water paint is able to cover the original grass-roots paint. Clean paint done finishes, you can see in the end, filling the material qualities, natural texture clearly visible, the formation of the film texture and three-dimensional feel particularly good, the material requirements are relatively high.
Super Titanium is a large comprehensive enterprise engaged in R&D, manufacturing and sales of white inorganic fine chemicals. We are one of the main TiO2 manufacturers & suppliers in China producing a variety of high grade Rutile and Anatase TiO2 with an annual supply capacity of 100,000 tons. 'Super Titanium' brand series titanium dioxide pigments have won a high reputation and are widely used in paint, plastic, rubber, paper, ink, medicine, food, chemical fiber industries etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Western Europe, Mid East, North America, Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range