Characteristic of Titanium Dioxide Price in India, Rutile Titanium Dioxide for Coating and Painting
White appearance, good gloss, blue phase, fine, soft, and uniform particles, less than 5 coarse particles, good dispersity, high electrical resistance, low oil absorption value, low contents of iron and heavy metal impurities, good dispersity in ethylene glycol.
Inorganic surface treatment
Organic surface treatment
Tint reducing power,Reynolds number,TCS
Volatile matters at 105°C,%(g/100g)
pH value of water suspension
Oil absorption value,%(m/m)
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
Residue on the sieve(45um mesh),%(m/m)
Whiteness,(Compared with standard sample)
No less than
Oil dispersible power,(Hegemann number)
Index controlled by the company Gardner of powder
- Q:Linoleum tile color change paint or paint
- A small amount of water, chloride ions and a variety of metal protection chemicals industry's top inhibitors, and does not contain solvents or harmful chemical elements.
- Q:What is the difference between painting and painting?
- Construction compared to paint construction slow, but there are texture, pattern, easy maintenance. Paint the shortcomings: large roller coating effect and brush inside the brush pattern is different, there are different texture. Most of the latex paint on the market, but also the most practical, latex paint the base of the most important treatment, most of the paint company you buy paint in his painting will help you free painting, but will not help you deal with the base of this point to pay special attention.
- Q:How to have a paint fight?
- tempura paints-will wash out of clothes normal paint- wear rubbish or old clothes you don't wear anymore, just in case the paint wont come off fabric paint- for the 2nd, 3rd and fourth idea :-) to make things interesting: 1) blow up a balloon (relatively small) 2) put the paint inside 3) fill it as much as you can ( the heavier, the better splash it will make) wear white: 1) once you have finished 2) take off the white item of clothing 3) leave it to dry 4) there you have a memory of the birthday and a cool clothing item ! wall paint: 1) get a giant sheet (bed sheet) 2) pin it to the wall with nails or drawing pins 3) get a paintbrush 4) splat the paint all over the wall and whatever you want to paint on it floor paint: 1) sheet on the floor 2) grab a tray or plate 3) put paint in each one 4)use your hands and feet, make a trail, make a picture with hand prints !
- Q:what should I paint????
- A house with wind blowing through a rose garden, trees fill the front yard, and cliffs off in the distance.
- Q:What is the coating dyeing process
- The dyes are water-soluble and can be dissolved in water, and are reactive with the reactive groups on the fibers by the reactive groups of the dyes themselves, so that they are immobilized on the fibers. Different fibers require different types of dyes to be stained, , Need reactive dyes or direct dyes; silk fibers, need acid dyes; polyester and other synthetic fibers, need to disperse dyes.
- Q:What can you do with paint?
- People could paint pet rocks. You could have educational demos about mixing colors, using paint. If there's enough time before paint day then you could collect entries for a painting contest. If parents or teachers are going to be active, you could offer information on toxic vs non-toxic paints. You could have a painting gallery that people can go through, maybe highlighting different kinds of styles. Acrylic paints have different glazes, some with sand, some for Sculpting with paint- so you could set up a painting studio for kids to experiment with new kinds of paint materials. You could even have kids make their own paint brushes using fabric, feathers, different kinds of sticks, straw, anything you can think of! Good luck and have fun!
- Q:What are the pigments on the gourd?
- Painting with a traditional Chinese painting, drawing a good dry, to the entire gourd on a layer of transparent paint (with polyester paint or varnish can be), paint and then coated with a layer, so that will not bleach.
- Q:Alkaline Stains - Chromosomes
- This type of dye ionization after the dye ion with a positive, can be combined with acidic substances into the salt. Microbial laboratory commonly used alkaline dyes are Meilan, methyl violet, ammonium oxalate crystal violet, acetic acid magenta, alkaline complex red, Red, malachite green and fan red, etc., in general, the bacteria easily stained with alkaline dyes.
- Q:How is paint made today?
- Artists paints are made in much the same way they always have been: by grinding coloured powders (pigments) very finely, and mixing them with a liquid (a medium) that sets, so as to glue the colour to a surface. That's what a paint is. In the past it was done by hand (it was the one of the first jobs an artist's studio assistant would be set to work doing), now it's done by machine. Lead oxides are still used as pigments, mainly in Flake White. Safety regulations banning lead paints only apply to house paints, not artists' paints (at least in the UK), though they may have to be sold in childproof tins. Alternatives to lead include zinc and titanium, which may be mixed to give a white paint that looks similar to Flake White.
- Q:What is paint thinner used for?
- Keep in mind it is not for sniffing o.O Cleansing of
Our company has strong technical force and high R&D capacity in titanium dioxide. We have various special-use titanium dioxide based on original zirconium, silicon, aluminum, zinc and other organic and inorganic coating processing. The titanium dioxide has excellent dispersion, superior weathering resistance, fine white and gloss and other features. The performance is even better than similar products from overseas markets, while the cost of raw material has been greatly lowered with improved quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|| Langfang City，Hebei Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America, Domestic Market, South America, Western Europe, Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range