White appearance, good gloss, blue phase, fine, soft, and uniform particles, less than 5 coarse particles, good dispersity, high electrical resistance, low oil absorption value, low contents of iron and heavy metal impurities, good dispersity in ethylene glycol.
Whiteness(compared with first class standard
sample listed in GB1706-93)
No less than
Scattering power, %(compared with first class
standard sample listed in GB1706-93)
Volatile matters at 105°C,%(m/m)
PH value of water suspension
Oil absorption value,g/100g
Residue on the sieve (45um mesh),%(m/m)
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
Water absorption value, g/100g
Water dispersible power,%
Iron content ,ppm
Index controlled by the company Gardner of dry power
- Q:paint.net free download?
- Hi, I was looking for a free download of Paint I found it here j.mp/1lOO9gX It's amazing. Cheers ;)
- Q:How do you paint like a pro?
- I'm assuming you mean painting your walls? Prep work is the most important part, taping baseboards, window edges etc and using dropsheets or plastic is a good idea too. I use a ceiling edging tool that has little wheels and you just dip it in paint slide it along the ceiling and you get a perfect line. I then do corners and edges that require a brush, then I roll. 2 coats are a good idea If you are talking about art, coats have little or nothing to do with it. There are layers in paintings but the procedure differs with the different types of painting you could paint. You have to enjoy painting if you want to be good at it, and definitely practice. Good work is sincere, cliches and triteness should always be avoided, the world doesn't need another bowl of fruit or horse painting. but that's just me. Good luck!
- Q:Car Paint Bumper Question?
- Painting requires the area to be prepped properly. You don't state how you prepped the bumper, whether you primed it, and what kind of paint you used. You need to make sure the surface is clean, sanded (with 400 or 600 grit paper), free of oil (don't touch the surface with your hands!), and use a degreaser before you lay down the primer. Use light even coats. Note also that temp and humidity affects the quality of a paint job greatly.
- Q:What is the coating dyeing process
- The paint is water-soluble, or oil-soluble. It can not dissolve itself in water, nor does it react with the fiber. It is clear that the paint used for painting and the paint of the wall are paint! The particles are large, more than a few hundred or even thousands of times the dye molecules (a particle is composed of dozens of hundreds of groups of molecules). It simply can not enter the fiber inside, can only be painted wall as painted on the appearance of cloth Also, because there is no reactive group, the coating particles can only adhere to the surface of the fabric by means of an adhesive and a crosslinking agent.
- Q:how to get paint out of your hair?
- If the paint is water based, massage some shampoo into it and let the shampoo sit for 10 minutes and then try combing it out. Keep trying until it all comes out...sitting in the hot shower should help. If the paint is oil based, you're in for a bigger challenge. Best thing to use is olive oil as it is gentle, will get the paint out, and moisturize your hair in the process. Massage a generous amount of olive oil into your hair and keep applying and massaging until you feel the paint starting to flake away. If needed, leave the oil in your hair and cover it with a shower cap for an hour or two. Once the paint starts flaking away, use a comb to slowly comb it out. Either way, don't rush it and sorry to hear about the paint in your hair!
- Q:Can dye inks and pigments be mixed?
- Put the paper towel or other good absorbent material on the table to prepare for the overflow of ink.
- Q:Is the wall paint brush or spray? Who is used to spray, how?
- If someone or a construction team says to you that the paint film is thinner than the paint, then it can be said that this view is completely wrong, or lie to you, or with another purpose to say to you The You imagine: in the same proportion of paint under the premise of painting water than the paint water diluted much less, (we first talk about the structure of paint molecules by the number of water damage suffered by the bar.) So in the same area of the situation , Of course, the amount of paint used more than the paint used, then these dilution paint is used in the same area of the wall, you said that the film thickness? That is not self-defeating? But as soon as possible to destroy the difficult repair problems, please forgive me for you said: because you have never encountered this problem, you can say that you are layman, you will not mind it! I do not think this is the reason, because I was in OKorder is the first professional wall with high pressure airless spray construction team, if it is so difficult to repair, then I would have no food to eat. You see nearly two years of high pressure airless spray more fire Wang Yeah. Do not say my previous site, Jingtian North happy home site August 1 through the supervision company one-time acceptance of the new site, free to see it, perhaps it will give you confidence
- Q:Production of [time gem] resin Dijiao pigment paste can be replaced with acrylic paint? Or other substitutes
- Oh, the raw materials are different, and glue will be reflected
- Q:What is alcoholic pigment?
- Alcohol is a substance that uses alcohol as a solvent to stain the object.
- Q:Latex paint the quality and area conversion, a KG can brush how many places
- 18L barrel coating weight of about 20KG, the theory can brush 50-60 square meters, the actual brushing 80-90 square meters or so.
Our company has strong technical force and high R&D capacity in titanium dioxide. We have various special-use titanium dioxide based on original zirconium, silicon, aluminum, zinc and other organic and inorganic coating processing. The titanium dioxide has excellent dispersion, superior weathering resistance, fine white and gloss and other features. The performance is even better than similar products from overseas markets, while the cost of raw material has been greatly lowered with improved quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|| Langfang City，Hebei Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America, Domestic Market, South America, Western Europe, Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range