White appearance, good gloss, blue phase, fine, soft, and uniform particles, less than 5 coarse particles, good dispersity, high electrical resistance, low oil absorption value, low contents of iron and heavy metal impurities, good dispersity in ethylene glycol.
Whiteness(compared with first class standard
sample listed in GB1706-93)
No less than
Scattering power, %(compared with first class
standard sample listed in GB1706-93)
Volatile matters at 105°C,%(m/m)
PH value of water suspension
Oil absorption value,g/100g
Residue on the sieve (45um mesh),%(m/m)
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
Water absorption value, g/100g
Water dispersible power,%
Iron content ,ppm
Index controlled by the company Gardner of dry power
- Q:What is the meaning of the polymer in IMDS
- Labeled polymer If a part contains at least one polymeric material (substance class 5.x), there will be an additional question in the details of the relevant part: "The polymer has been labeled" The complete description of this simplified question is: Have you marked your polymer as required by the corresponding ISO standard (eg ISO 1043 ...
- Q:What is matte paint and high gloss paint
- With matte paint sprayed objects do not reflect, high gloss paint will be highly reflective. Paint sub-sub-light half-matte three sub-sub-sub-sub-light high light if the color is more!
- Q:Decoration, paint how to distinguish between paint and varnish?
- Paint only varnish and white paint; other paint is refined with color fine! Generally with white paint tune; senior low-grade paint to see how the effectiveness of the brand! Is not the country's trusted brand.
- Q:Does the company lay off the painter?
- The employing unit shall not arrange for the workers who have not been pre-employment occupational health examination to engage in contact with occupational hazards; shall not arrange for workers with professional taboo to engage in their contraindications; in the occupational health examination found to have engaged in the occupation Of the workers who are harmed by health shall be removed from the original work and properly placed; the laborers who have not taken the pre-employment occupational health examination shall not terminate or terminate the labor contract with him.
- Q:How can I paint a house?
- First thing it to pressue wash it, and remove an loose chipped paint- go over the siding and reset any loose nails or wood. If neighbor homes are close by, Spray painting is to risky- check out the paint store for Special tools you can use, depending on the siding you have. Plywood siding can be rolled, but lap siding, Afraid you need a good wide brush.
- Q:Paint pigment dyes What is the difference
- Dye: A colorant that is dissolved in organic or inorganic solvents, has a bright color, is well permeable to media (such as paper / cloth, etc.), but has a good light fastness / water resistance. / Diffusion / halo performance, can be flexible to play, to create a variety of special effects.
- Q:White latex paint with white paint is one thing?
- From the indoor wall paint is usually the case of latex paint is characterized by: more environmentally friendly, good adhesion, may be appropriate to wipe, splash water in the above dry immediately unaffected; paint is characterized by formaldehyde and benzene with serious overweight, poor adhesion , Can not wipe, water that is off the skin, hand touch will fall off the powder in the hands of housing room should not be painted.
- Q:How to get paint out of paintbrushes?
- I assume you mean latex paint. First: when painting the bristles should not be dipped in the paint more than halfway. This will keep the paint from over accumulating on the brush and will help avoid dripping. It is important to rinse the brushes thoroughly after use. Keep rinsing until the water runs completely clear. It takes a long time but it's worth it. Once it gets to a point where the water is only slightly cloudy I usually fill a bowl with water and press the brush from side to side against the bottom until the water gets almost opaque, dump the bowl and refill repeating until all paint has lef the brush. If you use the brushes for an extended period you may want to change brushes and soak the used ones to avoid having the paint dry around the upper bristles and ferrule (the metal part). Then when the job is done, wash all the brushes at once. If the paint is already dried you can remove enough of it to make the brush usable again by combing the paint out with a painters comb or brush. You can usually buy them at any store that sells paint supplies. Soak the brush in warm water for about 10 minutes or so, then run the comb through the bristles from the ferrule to the ends until they are pliable and mostly paint free, rinsing often. You will have some speckles left on the bristles, but the brush will be usable.
- Q:How to clean painted walls?
- You might just re-paint the walls. Personally, I find painting less work than cleaning, and it's possible that nothing will remove the dirty marks. An interesting tip that I learned: for darker rooms, use a mid-tone paint. Light paint always looks dirty in a dark room (even if the paint is fresh) and dark paint makes a dark room look like a cave. If the room has poor light (just 1 window or windows facing North), use a mid-tone. Mid-tones are the colors in the middle of the paint sample card. Avoid the colors at the very top and at the very bottom of the paint card. If you absolutely do not want to paint, try scrubbing with a plastic scrubber and a mixture of white vinegar and water. Mix the vinegar and water in a ratio of 1 part vinegar to 4 parts water. Don't scrub too hard or you'll end up removing some of the paint. -
- Q:acrylic paint or fabric paint?
- Fabric paint will hold up through washings. To make acrylic paint suitable for fabric buy some fabric medium. You mix the medium with your color choice in acrylic and the paint will hold up through washings.
Our company has strong technical force and high R&D capacity in titanium dioxide. We have various special-use titanium dioxide based on original zirconium, silicon, aluminum, zinc and other organic and inorganic coating processing. The titanium dioxide has excellent dispersion, superior weathering resistance, fine white and gloss and other features. The performance is even better than similar products from overseas markets, while the cost of raw material has been greatly lowered with improved quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|| Langfang City，Hebei Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America, Domestic Market, South America, Western Europe, Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range