Application of (TiO2) Titanium Dioxide Rutile for Outdoor Wall Paint
This is a general using type titanium dioxides which can be largely applied to paint, coating, plastic, rubber, ink and leather.
Package and Loading of (TiO2) Titanium Dioxide Rutile for Outdoor Wall Paint
plastic and paper compound valve bag. net weight of each bay: 25kg
Inorganic surface treatment
Organic surface treatment
Tint reducing power, Reynolds number, TCS
Volatile matters at105·C,%(m/m)
PH value of water suspension
Oil absorption value,g/100g
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
Residue on the sieve(45um mesh),%(m/m)
Whiteness,(compared with standard sample)
No less than
Oil dispersible power,%
Index controlled by the company Gardner of dry power
- Q:The economic impact of dyes
- The deep spread of the financial crisis on economic entities has made the Chinese dye industry face an unprecedented challenge. In 2008, the development of the industry a major turning point, dyes, organic pigment production year on year for the first time a negative growth, the main production enterprises have different levels of output down, to achieve a more substantial decline in profits.
- Q:Can textile dyes mix with luminous powder?
- Mixing is impossible. Luminous powder can only be attached to the clothes as a coating.
- Q:The impact and harm of paint on children
- Paint in the first use of a fruit when the taste is very fresh feeling, it is its solvent isopropyl amide
- Q:What is a Acrylic painting?
- There's a bit of convenience vs. performance issue. Acrylic: speed & nontoxicity. Oil: ability to blend, layer, subtle effects, and feel. A painter friend of mine suggested to me once that painting with acrylic is like painting with wet sand, while painting with oil paints is like painting with butter.
- Q:What are the differences between paint 106 and 806?
- 106 paint used 806 paint do not understand it should be almost tens of dollars a barrel if it is more than 100 yuan than the purchase of state legislature 15 liters when the Lai 135 yuan / barrel single brush can be 180 square meters whiteness and good hiding good and environmentally friendly
- Q:Who knows who is good to buy a good brand? Is the polymer charge is not safe
- To buy a hundred dollars or so of the brand goods, at least to more than 70 yuan, the last time I bought a good 80 yuan in Jingdong. OKorder price is messy, poor quality charge treasure is very dangerous
- Q:milk paint????
- Milk okorder.com I have used it on some historic restoration projects. I probably would use a more modern product unless there was a real reason that milk paint was required.
- Q:What is the difference between paint or paint?
- Choose brand: Carpoly, Nippon, red apple, three trees, Dulux and other well-known environmental brand election performance: according to your home environment selected performance, such as anti-fouling, net taste, in addition to aldehyde, or antibacterial. The The Above the basic environmental protection can guarantee the brand. Choose the price: performance can guarantee that you do not have to choose the most expensive. Also can go to see wallpaper such decorative materials, compared to paint, wallpaper more diversified, color is also more generous. Personally think Ruibao wallpaper is good, building materials market, furniture city, decorative city such a lot of places to sell wallpaper.
- Q:Closet door painting?
- Yes, you can paint them. Use a wide brush - 3 or 4 inches. It will look nice. Use interior latex paint. Most paint is latex. Oil based paint is a pain to work with so don't mistakenly buy it. Kitchen and bath paint is a little tougher than most interior paints so it can withstand the washing and scrubbing. You should use it on the doors because doors have a tougher life and need a tougher paint. I remember painting my kitchen and reading the label, and that's what it said. You want either Satin or Semi-Gloss. You probably don't want gloss; it is the shiniest, and it brings out the imperfection in wood a bit. It's just your preference between Satin and Semi-Gloss; both would look nice. You should scrub the doors first, preferably with TSP cleaner. Use a bucket of water, TSP soap, and a sponge. Then, rinse it with the sponge with water. TSP will totally wipe out most grime and pen marks really good. Good luck.
- Q:What are the characteristics of the polymer melt flow?
- Pseudoplastic fluid, the vast majority of polymer fluid is this type, the temperature increases, the shear increases, the viscosity decreases
Our company is a compound chemical enterprise, engaged in the R&D, manufacturing and deep processing of powder products. Specializing in the production of high quality titanium dioxide anatase and rutile, including food grade titanium dioxide, enamel and ceramic grade titanium dioxide, fiber grade titanium dioxide, welding grade titanium dioxide, lithopone and other fine powder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 700,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range