Application of (TiO2) Titanium Dioxide Rutile for Outdoor Wall Paint
This is a general using type titanium dioxides which can be largely applied to paint, coating, plastic, rubber, ink and leather.
Package and Loading of (TiO2) Titanium Dioxide Rutile for Outdoor Wall Paint
plastic and paper compound valve bag. net weight of each bay: 25kg
Inorganic surface treatment
Organic surface treatment
Tint reducing power, Reynolds number, TCS
Volatile matters at105·C,%(m/m)
PH value of water suspension
Oil absorption value,g/100g
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
Residue on the sieve(45um mesh),%(m/m)
Whiteness,(compared with standard sample)
No less than
Oil dispersible power,%
Index controlled by the company Gardner of dry power
- Q:What is the difference between fireproof paint and fireproof paint?
- Therefore, in simple terms, the difference between fire paint and fire retardant coating is included with the included relationship, fire paint is a kind of fire retardant coating, is an oily fire retardant coating. The fire retardant coating not only contains fire paint, but also contains water-based fire retardant coating.
- Q:paint pens?
- I have bought all my paint pens at michaels you could try that. They are really good too.
- Q:What are the best dyestuffs for silk products?
- Silk can be dyed with acid dyes, weak acid dyes, reactive dyes, and can also be dyed with direct dyes.
- Q:any graphic suggestions for painting a thsirt?
- The Mona Lisa holding a Coors, lol. Mona petting a lap cat? I don't know your style...any hints, please?
- Q:What paint to use on ceramic?
- Acrylic Paint Once you have cleaned the greenware, you are ready to begin painting. Acrylic ceramic paints are available in almost any shade or color known. Choose the paint colors and purchase a small array of paint brushes to allow you to cover both large and small areas. Depending on the type of paint chosen, it is generally recommended to paint three coats of paint on the surface of the greenware. Allow the paint to thoroughly dry between coats. Don't be discouraged if the paint colors look extremely pale when applied to the greenware as the firing process will bring out the true colors. Now that you have applied three coats of ceramic paint to the surface of the greenware, return the painted item to your ceramic shop to be fired. The ceramic shop will fire the object and return it to you for glazing. Check under Sources for more info... Good luck!
- Q:what kind of paint should I use for a painting on wood?
- If you're working on natural wood, as opposed to a panel that has been specifically prepped for an artist, the most important thing to do is to sand down the surface after each layer of primer. You will get best results by using a Gesso acrylic primer, and giving the surface several layers (sand down your surface between each layer after the paint has dried). You can basically use any paints you want after that - inks, watercolours, oils, acrylics - you'll get different results with each, but any of those media could give you interesting results. I recommend experimenting on a small piece of similar wood, just to check what looks best.
- Q:Is it a poisonous cage with paint?
- TVOC total volatile organic compounds, VOC, Votatile Organic Compound abbreviation, VOC in the indoor air as a heterogeneous pollutants, because of their separate concentration is low, but the type, generally not one by one, respectively, to TVOC said its total. TVOC includes benzene, toluene, butyl acetate, ethylbenzene, p-xylene, styrene, o-xylene, undecane and the like. Interior construction and decoration materials are the main source of TVOC in the air. Studies have shown that even if the indoor air in a single VOC content is lower than its limit, but a variety of VOC mixed and its interaction, so that the damage intensity increases. TVOC showed toxicity, irritation, can cause the body immune disorders, affecting the central nervous system function, dizziness, headache, drowsiness, weakness, chest tightness and other symptoms, may also affect the digestive system, loss of appetite, nausea, etc. Damage the liver and hematopoietic system, and even cause death.
- Q:What is the 888 paint
- 888 paint is generally refers to the enamel decorative paint, (imitation ceramic paint) is currently a relatively low grade of paint, but the price is low, the construction process is still a simple market, there are paste, powder two , Each is divided into ordinary, water-resistant, tempered and several other types of use: with 0.3mm thick elastic scraper scraping, until the first thoroughly dry and then scraping the second time, and so the second time Dry film to the non-stick but not completely dry when wiped with a trowel, calendering can be used to wipe the original coating of the base material, many times forced pressure light Serve.
- Q:Use of textile pigments
- I think that textile pigments and I should be used to reconcile the similar methods of propylene, Mali brand of textile paint to use the specified blend of oil color, the import of textile pigments do not have to reconcile the oil, if necessary, add some water. The ratio of oil to pigment is 1: 2.
- Q:It should not be able to heat the organic pigments will be decomposed
- After the dye ink is printed, it is best to store it thermally. Preservation time, mainly determined by the intensity of indoor light.
Our company is a compound chemical enterprise, engaged in the R&D, manufacturing and deep processing of powder products. Specializing in the production of high quality titanium dioxide anatase and rutile, including food grade titanium dioxide, enamel and ceramic grade titanium dioxide, fiber grade titanium dioxide, welding grade titanium dioxide, lithopone and other fine powder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 700,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range