Order On-line Tracking
Titanium dioxide pigment (TiO2) is a white powder with high opacity, brilliant whiteness, excellent covering power and resistanc .
1, White powder
2, Molecular Formula: TiO2
3, CAS NO.: 13463-67-7
4, Type: Titanium Dioxide Anatase 98.5%, Rutile 93%
5. Color: Super white
1) In paint industry, It is used as white pigment and glaze of porcelain.
2) It can also be used as coating and filling in paper-making industry to help paper to be printable and opaque.
3) In metallurgical industry, it can be used to make spongy titanium, alloy of titanium and iron and hard alloy.
4) It can also be used to make nonconductor, electric welding rod and porcelain enamel.
5) It can also be used in synthetic fibre, plastic, rubber, printing, dying, cosmetics, medicine fillings and food additives.
titanium dioxide rutile
titanium dioxide anatase
L. O. I,
Residue on Sieve 45μ m,
Oil absorption (g/100g)
Water Soluble Matter,
Solution of acid,
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Location||Langfang City，Hebei Province,China|
|Annual Output Value||US$10 Million - US$50 Million|
|Main Markets||North America, Domestic Market, South America, Western Europe, Mid East|
|Company Certifications||ISO9001;IS014001 Certificate|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Nearest Port||Qingdao Port|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||5 - 10 People|
|Language Spoken:||English; Chinese; Spanish|
|Factory Size:||1,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||Above 10|
|Contract Manufacturing||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate|
|Product Price Range||Average|