Introduction of Titanium Dioxide
Titanium dioxide pigment (TiO2) is a white powder with high opacity, brilliant whiteness, excellent covering power and resistanc .
1, White powder
2, Molecular Formula: TiO2
3, CAS NO.: 13463-67-7
4, Type: Titanium Dioxide Anatase 98.5%, Rutile 93%
5. Color: Super white
Application of Titanium Dioxide
1) In paint industry, It is used as white pigment and glaze of porcelain.
2) It can also be used as coating and filling in paper-making industry to help paper to be printable and opaque.
3) In metallurgical industry, it can be used to make spongy titanium, alloy of titanium and iron and hard alloy.
4) It can also be used to make nonconductor, electric welding rod and porcelain enamel.
5) It can also be used in synthetic fibre, plastic, rubber, printing, dying, cosmetics, medicine fillings and food additives.
titanium dioxide rutile
titanium dioxide anatase
L. O. I,
Residue on Sieve 45μ m,
Oil absorption (g/100g)
Water Soluble Matter,
Solution of acid,
- Q:Kansai Paint of West Coatings
- Kansai established global production and marketing activities.
- Q:how to make acrylic paint?
- buy it, then you mix it up to get the colors right, and paint, really simple if you're a begginer, also you can get various effects, by adding water,etc Main article: Acrylic painting techniques Acrylic artist paints may be thinned with water and used as washes in the manner of watercolor paints, but the washes are not re-hydratable once dry. For this reason, acrylics do not lend themselves to color lifting techniques as do gum arabic based watercolor paints. Acrylic paints can be used in high gloss or matte finishes. As with oils, pigment amounts and particle size can alter the paint sheen. Likewise, matting agents can be added to dull the finish. Topcoats or varnishes may also be applied to alter sheen. When dry, acrylic paint is generally non-removable. Water or mild solvents do not re-solubilize it, although isopropyl alcohol can lift some fresh paint films off. Toluene and acetone can remove paint films, but they do not lift paint stains very well and are not selective. The use of a solvent to remove paint will result in removal of all of the paint layers, acrylic gesso, etc. Only a proper, artist-grade acrylic gesso should be used to prime canvas in preparation for painting with acrylic. It is important to avoid adding non-stable or non-archival elements to the gesso upon application. Acrylic will not form a stable paint film if it has been thinned with more than 30% water content. However, the viscosity of acrylic can successfully be reduced by using suitable extenders that maintain the integrity of the paint film. There are retarders to prolong drying and workability time and a flow release to increase color blending ability.
- Q:whats the deal with black paint?
- complicated problem do a search at google or bing this could help
- Q:DuPont car paint with PPG car paint which is good?
- British ICI good
- Q:I have a question about paint!?
- Magically Magnetic Paint Additive contains microscopic particles with metallic properties so it will make any surface painted with it attractive to magnets. That is not to say that it will make a wall into a giant magnet. Small iron and steel items will not be attracted to a wall painted with magnetic paint. Only magnets will stick to such a wall. After being painted with magnetic paint, the wall is now attractive to magnets. Magnets stick to a wall painted with Magically Magnetic Paint just like they stick to a steel surface. Magically Magnetic Paint Additive is a dry powdered material made to be mixed with either oil based primer/sealer paints or new latex paints. Some magnetic paints are sold pre-mixed. Others are available as wet paint additives. Both of the wet materials have been thinned with non-magnetic wetting agents that can further dilute the paint. Dry Erase Paint is a smooth, hard finish that creates a unique white writeable-erasable surface. Once dry, simply use any dry erase marker to draw or write messages and then erase! Application is easy and it has minimal odor making it safe to use indoors. Ideal for use on interior surfaces such as: * Drywall * Masonite * Wood * Cement * Metal
- Q:What is the difference between organic pigments and dyes?
- The traditional use of dyes is the dyeing of textiles, and the traditional use of pigments is to color non-textiles, this is because the dye has affinity for the textile, fiber molecules can be adsorbed, fixed, while the pigment pile of all colored objects are no affinity, Mainly by resin, adhesives and other film-forming substances and coloring objects combined with the dye in the course of the general use of the first dissolved in the use of media, even disperse dyes or vat dyes, in the dyeing is also experienced from a crystal state first Dissolved in the water into a molecular state and then dyed on the fiber on the process.Therefore, the color of the fuel itself does not mean that it is in the fabric color / pigment in the use of the process due to insoluble in the use of media, so always the original crystal state The color of the pigment itself represents the color of the pigment on the substrate.Now the production of pigments in the world has been growing, the domestic production of organic pigments enterprises have begun to increase, the domestic more representative Such as Jiangsu De Choi Pigment Chemical Co., Ltd. and so on.
- Q:When the oil paint is not enough when you can mix some gouache paint use?
- Gypsum powder using gouache powder powder, water, preservatives and glues and other synthetic, non-oily ingredients. Can not mix with oil.
- Q:What is the difference between water-based paint and polyester paint in paint?
- Polyester paint is also called unsaturated polyester paint, it is a multi-component paint, polyester resin is the main film made of a thick paint. Polyester paint film fullness, thick layer of hard surface. Polyester paint also has a varnish variety, called polyester varnish. Polyester paint in the construction process need to be cured, the weight of these curing agent accounted for one-third of the total weight of paint. These curing agents are also known as hardeners, the main component of which is TDI (toluene diisocyanate / toluenediisocyanate). These in the free state of the TDI will turn yellow, not only make the furniture paint yellow, also will make the adjacent wall yellow, which is a major drawback of polyester paint.
- Q:How to clean painted walls?
- I agree with FaZizzle but you might try adding vinegar to the soapy water to cut through any crud.
- Q:What are the types of paint?
- According to the surface effect up points, can be divided into transparent paint, translucent paint and opaque paint.
Our company has strong technical force and high R&D capacity in titanium dioxide. We have various special-use titanium dioxide based on original zirconium, silicon, aluminum, zinc and other organic and inorganic coating processing. The titanium dioxide has excellent dispersion, superior weathering resistance, fine white and gloss and other features. The performance is even better than similar products from overseas markets, while the cost of raw material has been greatly lowered with improved quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|| Langfang City，Hebei Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America, Domestic Market, South America, Western Europe, Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range