Introduction of Titanium Dioxide
Titanium dioxide pigment (TiO2) is a white powder with high opacity, brilliant whiteness, excellent covering power and resistanc .
1, White powder
2, Molecular Formula: TiO2
3, CAS NO.: 13463-67-7
4, Type: Titanium Dioxide Anatase 98.5%, Rutile 93%
5. Color: Super white
Application of Titanium Dioxide
1) In paint industry, It is used as white pigment and glaze of porcelain.
2) It can also be used as coating and filling in paper-making industry to help paper to be printable and opaque.
3) In metallurgical industry, it can be used to make spongy titanium, alloy of titanium and iron and hard alloy.
4) It can also be used to make nonconductor, electric welding rod and porcelain enamel.
5) It can also be used in synthetic fibre, plastic, rubber, printing, dying, cosmetics, medicine fillings and food additives.
titanium dioxide rutile
titanium dioxide anatase
L. O. I,
Residue on Sieve 45μ m,
Oil absorption (g/100g)
Water Soluble Matter,
Solution of acid,
- Q:Pigment Heat transfer ink and ordinary pigment ink difference
- Ordinary ink sub-pigment ink and dye ink, pigment ink is not easy to fade, waterproof wash point. Dye inks are generally not suitable for transfer.
- Q:How do I tell if the ink is a dye ink or a color ink?
- Concentration is not the same
- Q:Seeking: paint the specific terms and content of the GB, often see those GB / T.
- On the interior decoration materials interior wall paint harmful substances in the technical requirements of the domestic developed provinces and cities have the appropriate technical requirements, Shandong Province in January 1 to develop, in January 2002 to implement the construction of Shandong Province Standard "Technical Specification for Application of Interior and Exterior Wall Coatings" DBJl4 - BM12-2001. The People's Republic of China local standard record number: J10129-2002, which the interior wall paint harmful ingredients and toxicity limit put forward the recommended technical requirements, put forward the green building pollution products, the concept of pollution, the specific requirements and GB GB18582-2001 More stringent, more comprehensive, such as volatile organic matter content of less than 30g / L, and increased the limits of biological toxicity and skin irritation. Interior paint production If you want to fully meet the recommendation of Shandong Province, must be on the ordinary technical process to improve, more stringent selection of raw materials, the usual technical process is difficult to achieve this requirement. With the understanding, OKorder and OKorder and other advanced areas have also made more than the national standard GB18582-2001 more stringent requirements of harmful substances.
- Q:textile painting?
- Fabric paint or fabric paint IS acrylic paint... it is simply had fabric medium further to it on the manufacturing unit in order that it'll dry extra supple than undeniable acrylic paint on material. So you'll be able to purchase material paints, or you'll be able to use acrylic paints in bottles you have already got then upload fabric medium to them (fabric medium is an acrylic medium for you to be determined close the acrylic paints at craft or artwork provide retail outlets). For footwear, the fabric medium is also much less fundamental considering the fact that footwear do not flex up to different material primarily in unique locations, so would not be a hindrance. Probably first-rate so as to add the fabric medium regardless that besides, and will not hurt something. Diane B. HTH, Diane B.
- Q:What are the differences between water-soluble paints and ordinary paints?
- Water-based paint is a water thinner, no organic solvent coating, benzene, toluene, xylene, formaldehyde, free TDI toxic heavy metals, non-toxic non-irritating odor, harmless to the human body, do not pollute the environment, Crystal translucent, good flexibility and has a water, wear, aging resistance, resistance to yellowing, fast drying, easy to use and so on. Can be used in: wood, metal, plastic, glass, building surface and more in the material.
- Q:Is PMMA a polymer?
- Is the polymer, the Chinese called methyl methacrylate, is acrylic acid and its ester polymerization obtained by the polymer collectively referred to as acrylic resin, the corresponding plastic collectively referred to as polyacrylic plastic, with polymethyl methacrylate The most widely used. Poly methyl methacrylate abbreviation for the PMMA, commonly known as plexiglass, is so far synthesized transparent material in the texture of the most excellent, the price is more appropriate varieties. Application: PMMA dissolved in organic solvents, such as phenol, anisole, etc., through the spin coating can form a good film, with good dielectric properties, can be used as organic FET (OFET), also known as organic thin film transistor (OTFT) Of the dielectric layer.
- Q:18650 battery charge Po and polymer lithium battery charge treasure
- In fact, in accordance with the words is easy to use the polymer lithium battery charge Po more useful, at least I used to feel very good ah! But the 18650 is more common, relatively speaking, more people use, this way you would like to see you prefer to which kind of Oh! But the individual or recommend you buy polymer lithium battery, more durable ah! Of course, if you think it is difficult to choose, you can about my name, which should have what you want!
- Q:painting water (acrylic paint)?
- The key to painting water is to remember that it reflects the colors round it. . . and under it. So the rocks and sand and vegetation have an influence on the color, the shoreline and the sky both reflect in waves and on water. Just google how to paint water and you will find some great websites and instructions on this very task. I have spent year studying water, from how waves reflect to how to paint ripples. I find pastels as a good medium for doing water. . . . Remember, all water will be level, so you have to be sure your lakes and ponds do not appear to be going down hill. Also, unless it is still, and the sky is very blue, water is not all blue. In fact I have painted some landscapes without putting blue anywhere in the water . . . as some water is green, some brown or red, and some if it is even pink, if it is a sunset! I often do the water first, so the plants and stuff along water's edge can overlap it so it doesn't look pasted on. And remember that a body of water will not reflect the exact same colors or even values on its entire surface equally . . . some beginning artist make the mistake of painting water (and even sky) in homogenous tones and hues. . . . Take pictures of water whenever you can and zoom in on your computer to see the details. Then learn which brush strokes, or strokes of the pastel stick, will give you the best impression of what you see. I love painting water. . . struggling with trees right now!
- Q:Nippon Paint and latex paint the same?
- (Such as wood paint, wall paint, porcelain enamel paint) is a brand of lacquer products,
- Q:Acrylic paints?
- Go to the hardware stores and buy the latex paint at the end of the gondola for $3/gallon...the paint that customers rejected after it was mixed.
Our company has strong technical force and high R&D capacity in titanium dioxide. We have various special-use titanium dioxide based on original zirconium, silicon, aluminum, zinc and other organic and inorganic coating processing. The titanium dioxide has excellent dispersion, superior weathering resistance, fine white and gloss and other features. The performance is even better than similar products from overseas markets, while the cost of raw material has been greatly lowered with improved quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|| Langfang City，Hebei Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America, Domestic Market, South America, Western Europe, Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range