Titanium Dioxide Pearlescent Pigment Car Use Silver Paste
Titanium dioxide (chemical formula: TiO2), the white solid or amphoteric oxide powder, molecular weight: 79.88, is a kind of white pigment, with non-toxic, best best whiteness and brightness, opacity, was considered the performance of the best in the world at present a kind of white pigment. Strong adhesion of titanium white, is not easy to change with chemical is always white.
Titanium dioxide can be extracted by the rutile by acid decomposition, or by the decomposition of titanium tetrachloride. Titanium dioxide nature is stable, a large number of used to paint the white pigment, it has good covering ability, and lead white similar, but unlike albus will turn black; It also has the Chinese white as persistence. Titanium dioxide is also used in enamel matting agent, can produce a kind of very light, hard and acid resistance of enamel glaze surface.
General component is Anatase type titanium dioxide (Anatase, for short A) and Rutile (Rutile, for short R)
Solubility: Soluble in hot concentrated sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid.
Specifications of Titanium Dioxide Pearlescent Pigment Car Use Silver Paste
Titanium dioxide industrial grade:
Titanium dioxide rutile
Titanium dioxide anatase
Tint strength, %
L. O. I, %
Residue on Sieve 45μ m, %
Oil absorption (g/100g)
Water Soluble Matter, %
Solution of acid, %
No peculiar smell
No peculiar smell
Water soluble content %
HCL content %
Loss on drying %
Loss on ignition %
Heavy metal(Pb) mg/kg
- Q:Oily ink and water-based ink to print CD-ROM plate which effect is good?
- Oily ink. It is best suited for printing on perforated materials because it is dried by absorption, with vegetable or mineral oil, especially in cardboard packaging applications; it is not suitable for use in confined office space Produce air pollution. The pigment used can be divided into two kinds of pigment and dye type, oil-soluble ink is characterized by fast drying, so the more commonly used in industry.
- Q:How to distinguish between cell phone batteries and lithium batteries?
- As a kind of battery, lithium-ion battery also has these three elements. General lithium-ion technology uses liquid or inorganic colloidal electrolytes, and therefore requires a strong shell to contain combustible active ingredients, which increases the weight and cost of the battery, but also limits the size and shape flexibility. In general, the minimum thickness of the liquid lithium ion secondary battery is 6 mm, and the reduction is more difficult. And the so-called polymer lithium-ion battery is in the three main structures at least one or more than the use of polymer materials as its main battery system.
- Q:What color is the ancient paint?
- Paint is made of sticky bark in lacquered bark to decorate and protect the paint. Lacquer from our country. Primitive society, our people have found lacquer trees and know how to use the natural lacquer made of lacquer juice to make paint to increase the strength and longevity of the items. At that time, the Eastern barbarians each set off triumph, will be the skull "paint its head that drinkers," a total of wish to win. Before the Spring and Autumn Period, China has been widely planted lacquer tree, and the establishment of management of the park officials. "Ming history painting" set: paint used for book planning to write bamboo, then used for black lacquer food, then it is black paint its outside the paint inside the sacrifice. Before the Warring States, the paint was a single brown (natural color). Warring States period, the painter will paint with tung oil plus pigment dubbed paint, reducing costs and improve the gloss. Traditional paint colors are black, red, brown, yellow, golden and green. Qin Dynasty paint to prevent dry paint after the crack, invented the use of Yin Bao to dry the process. Five generations of Zhu complied with the "paint by", which is the world's first painter monograph. The concept of paint and paint is different, the use of today's decorative and protective coatings are generally paint.
- Q:Polymer lithium battery if the first charge is not filled with 12 hours there is no relationship?
- Now the lithium battery factory has been activated, do not need three charge three put, so do not need to charge 12 hours, the battery has no effect, will not cause damage to the battery.
- Q:What does the theoretical strength of the polymer include?
- F = E / d = 3 ~ 4 × (10) ^ (- 4) dyne / bond
- Q:what's Ms Paint use?
- Its just a basic graphic editing tool thrown in with Windows, so that people could mess around with pictures. Whilst it obviously doesn't compete with professional graphics software, it provides a distraction, and a way of saving bmps and jpgs of screen dumps with no additional software.
- Q:General paint and epoxy paint difference
- Acrylic paint film drying fast, good adhesion, heat resistance, weather resistance performance, with good outdoor durability, can be applied at lower temperatures. Uses: Acrylic paint is mainly used for steel, aluminum, non-metallic materials.
- Q:What is the difference between heat transfer ink and heat sublimation ink?
- The difference between the two is the printing of the different coloring principle, so the internal composition of the ink is different! Ink is divided into two kinds. One is the pigment, one is the dye! Tang Hua is using pigments! Pigment coloring principle is by virtue of with a solid film can produce a synthetic resin, fixed on the surface of the fabric! To personalized T-shirt heat transfer, for example, we have to use T-shirt dedicated transfer paper, because the cotton fiber itself does not suck color. On the image plane of the transfer paper, there is a layer of jelly, and the surface layer has an ink-absorbing coating so that a clear image can be printed. At the time of transfer, the jelly at high temperature absorbs the color on the one hand, and infiltrates into the fiber gap of the fabric, and the fiber surface is strongly attached, and the sublimation ink belongs to the dye, which is carried out by the principle of sublimation of ink Transfer, and fabric chemical reaction after a printing principle; because the sublimation does not change the fabric of the surface structure, so the sublimation of the product, sensory and feel good! So: Tang Hua printing area feel slightly harder. If it is sublimation printing, the printing site and the unprinted parts of the hardness difference is not obvious! Finally, cotton clothing printing, the choice of paint; polyester material and personalized products (such as metal plate, mouse pad, etc.) selection of dyes!
- Q:Does the polymer lithium battery have a memory effect?
- Polymer lithium battery is no memory effect.
- Q:What are the general steps for putting putty and latex paint?
- First of all to try to clean up the flatness of the wall, sweep away the dust. Big pit big depression to fill with plaster, until the gypsum dry and then began to putty, the general walls need to scratch two putty, such as the wall flatness is not good, is to scrap three times. To be putty after the polished wall is: the use of 360 # sandpaper long polished, forced evenly, preferably with a kilowatts of light according to polished, to avoid potholes, slits, edges ignored. Once again, after forming a good feather duster to sweep dust. You can spray the paint on the wall latex. Adjust the paint after the general spray twice, but three times the best Oh! So hard, buy scrubbing degree will be very good!
Our company has strong technical force and high R&D capacity in titanium dioxide. We have various special-use titanium dioxide based on original zirconium, silicon, aluminum, zinc and other organic and inorganic coating processing. The titanium dioxide has excellent dispersion, superior weathering resistance, fine white and gloss and other features. The performance is even better than similar products from overseas markets, while the cost of raw material has been greatly lowered with improved quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|| Langfang City，Hebei Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America, Domestic Market, South America, Western Europe, Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range