Titanium dioxide (TiO2) is the most important white pigment used in the coatings industry. It is widely used because it efficiently scatters visible light, thereby imparting whiteness, brightness and opacity when incorporated into a coating.
Our products titanium dioxide is a universal product with the highest optical properties and good durability for interior and exterior applications. provides high gloss, excellent opacity and tint strength.
It is widely applied to various kinds of coatings, paints, inks, paper etc.
Specific gracity 3.9
titanium dioxide anatase
25kg/bag(plastic and paper compound valve bag)
package could be desigened as customer request.
ISO9001:2000/SGS/EU REACH test report
Tint reducing power, Reynolds number, TCS
PH value of water suspension
Residue on the sieve(45um mesh),%(m/m)
Oil absorption value,g/100g
Volatile matters at105·C,%(m/m)
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
- Q:How does ancient China call pigments?
- 酡 Yan: drinking blush like. Also refers to the face of red orange: citrus yellow. Xiang: light yellow. Faint: describe the sky, light, etc. were dark yellow Cotinus: a deciduous shrub, yellow flowers, leaves fall into red. Wood yellow can do dyes. Autumn: 1, often olive brown, it is slightly darker than the general olive, and slightly green some. 2, the ancient autumn for the gold, its color white, Gu behalf of the white. Willow: like the willow buds as pale yellow Shen: dark green Bi: bright green green Tsui: 1, emerald birds feathers green. 2, the color of jade gem. Misty: green and white white Ai: wormwood color. Partial pale green. Indigo is also called "blue indigo". The blue dyes obtained by blending the lime with the lime and the lime. Was dark blue and green. Possession: blue and near black possession: blue in slightly red red Dai: green black pigment. Ancient woman for thrush.
- Q:Seeking: paint the specific terms and content of the GB, often see those GB / T.
- On the interior decoration materials interior wall paint harmful substances in the technical requirements of the domestic developed provinces and cities have the appropriate technical requirements, Shandong Province in January 1 to develop, in January 2002 to implement the construction of Shandong Province Standard "Technical Specification for Application of Interior and Exterior Wall Coatings" DBJl4 - BM12-2001. The People's Republic of China local standard record number: J10129-2002, which the interior wall paint harmful ingredients and toxicity limit put forward the recommended technical requirements, put forward the green building pollution products, the concept of pollution, the specific requirements and GB GB18582-2001 More stringent, more comprehensive, such as volatile organic matter content of less than 30g / L, and increased the limits of biological toxicity and skin irritation. Interior paint production If you want to fully meet the recommendation of Shandong Province, must be on the ordinary technical process to improve, more stringent selection of raw materials, the usual technical process is difficult to achieve this requirement. With the understanding, OKorder and OKorder and other advanced areas have also made more than the national standard GB18582-2001 more stringent requirements of harmful substances.
- Q:What is the difference between ink pen and water
- The same thing, different name only.
- Q:about painting?
- WE NEED MORE INFO ON YOUR DRESSER. WHAT IS IT MADE OF, WOOD, FORMICA OR OTHER? IS IT ALREADY PAINTED. ?
- Q:Is the wall paint brush or spray? Who is used to spray, how?
- If someone or a construction team says to you that the paint film is thinner than the paint, then it can be said that this view is completely wrong, or lie to you, or with another purpose to say to you The You imagine: in the same proportion of paint under the premise of painting water than the paint water diluted much less, (we first talk about the structure of paint molecules by the number of water damage suffered by the bar.) So in the same area of the situation , Of course, the amount of paint used more than the paint used, then these dilution paint is used in the same area of the wall, you said that the film thickness? That is not self-defeating? But as soon as possible to destroy the difficult repair problems, please forgive me for you said: because you have never encountered this problem, you can say that you are layman, you will not mind it! I do not think this is the reason, because I was in OKorder is the first professional wall with high pressure airless spray construction team, if it is so difficult to repair, then I would have no food to eat. You see nearly two years of high pressure airless spray more fire Wang Yeah. Do not say my previous site, Jingtian North happy home site August 1 through the supervision company one-time acceptance of the new site, free to see it, perhaps it will give you confidence
- Q:Paints For Automotive Use?
- I am in the process of painting my house and I am painting and restoring a fiberglass car. Most exterior house paint is latex and water based. It is a one part process, you dump it in the bucket and paint it on the building. Automotive paint is different. House paint needs to be able to give a little. not so much on a car. adhesion is an issue too. modern automotive paint is applied in two parts. base color coat which is the color mixed with a reducer Clear coat which is mixed with a hardener. the clear is what adds the depth and protection to your paint job. by building up the clear when you paint a car, you are able to color sand or sand it down with very fine sand paper. this smooth clear is what makes it have that mirror shine. building paints wont shine or buff out like that.
- Q:I have a painting question concerning outdoor mold ?
- You can paint mold any color you want. The thing is, the mold(which is a plant) will die and let go of the surface it is sticking to and fall off. So will the paint on its back. That is why you read the instructions on the can. Clean surfaces of mold, grease,flaking paint, dirt and anything else that is not firmly affixed. Use TSP solution and wash the area down first, let dry and then sand with sandpaper and dust off with a rag and then paint. Any outdoor primer will do(never worried about, or even needed Bin or Kilz - which are more stain stoppers rather than primers). I personally like alykd primer. Add a little paint thinner to the paint 10-15%(I always seperate the paint into 2 pots when I got a full gallon-then I have room to add). Stir it in with a stir stick and the brush it on a cleaned surface. It goes on better than straight out of the can(using a natural bristle brush) and dries faster and harder. Let that dry a day, sand lightly to make smooth to your hand without sanding through the primer, and then apply the top coat...of whatever you want(Latex or Oil based paint) I would go for Hi gloss paint as it seems you are in an area that has a lot of moisture and not much air flow(the home of moss and mold). Gloss paint is a tighter finish with minimal pore size.
- Q:What type of paint to use when painting a mural?
- You can use acrylics. Cheap (you know Delta) types. You get what you pay for though. That being said, if they intend to change the room after a while, painting over a mural, depending on the colours and thickness can be a real pain in the butt. Keep coats thin. If coats are thin, then the cheaper acrylics won't be for you as they more often than not, need multiple upon multiple coats.
- Q:What kind of method is used in the dye to extract it?
- Plant natural, should be through extraction, etc.,
- Q:Automotive paint spray industry, the meaning of the coating is (concept)?
- To be painted three times in the middle of that time called halfway my explanation is not?
Super Titanium is a large comprehensive enterprise engaged in R&D, manufacturing and sales of white inorganic fine chemicals. We are one of the main TiO2 manufacturers & suppliers in China producing a variety of high grade Rutile and Anatase TiO2 with an annual supply capacity of 100,000 tons. 'Super Titanium' brand series titanium dioxide pigments have won a high reputation and are widely used in paint, plastic, rubber, paper, ink, medicine, food, chemical fiber industries etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Western Europe, Mid East, North America, Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range