Titanium dioxide (TiO2) is the most important white pigment used in the coatings industry. It is widely used because it efficiently scatters visible light, thereby imparting whiteness, brightness and opacity when incorporated into a coating.
Our products titanium dioxide is a universal product with the highest optical properties and good durability for interior and exterior applications. provides high gloss, excellent opacity and tint strength.
It is widely applied to various kinds of coatings, paints, inks, paper etc.
Specific gracity 3.9
titanium dioxide anatase
25kg/bag(plastic and paper compound valve bag)
package could be desigened as customer request.
ISO9001:2000/SGS/EU REACH test report
Tint reducing power, Reynolds number, TCS
PH value of water suspension
Residue on the sieve(45um mesh),%(m/m)
Oil absorption value,g/100g
Volatile matters at105·C,%(m/m)
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
- Q:The ink used for printing with ink is good, the pigment and the dye that black black
- Please talk about the machine model, and then according to the machine model recommended the corresponding ink
- Q:What is the polymer
- Definition: A mixture of thousands of atoms covalently bonded to each other to form a compound with a relatively large molecular mass and having a repeating structural unit (which can be divided into an inorganic polymer compound and an organic high molecular compound)
- Q:Do the ink must be scattered first?
- Must be pre-dispersed, or else stir, the effect of the impact of direct grinding will lead to deterioration of the pigment effect
- Q:How to use the pigment three primary colors (red, yellow, blue) out of brown and brown?
- Red, yellow, blue plus a little orange
- Q:What is building paint and what is the use of different bulding paints?
- I am clearly within the core of doing this style of factor myself. Nevertheless, i am not going to make use of paint. I discovered some bamboo mats which are six toes high by ten feet long. I am going to attach them to the wall around my outside. I have not discovered exactly how i'm going to attach them, but I think that it's going to make a extra average backdrop.
- Q:Can you use a watercolor pen on a wall painting?
- Do not recommend the use of watercolor pen, although the wall paint raw materials between propylene and oil paint and no adverse reactions, but the use of its adhesion to be time to test, in general, easy to use watercolor painting deformation.
- Q:What is the difference between paint and plastic?
- Paint is also called paint: paint is a material, this material can be used in different construction process coated on the surface of the object, the formation of a strong adhesion, with a certain strength, continuous solid film. The film thus formed is called a coating film, also known as a paint film or a coating. "Most of the early vegetable oil as the main raw material, it is called" paint. "
- Q:do birds like painted or un painted houses?
- Painting the box is not necessary. Some colors may even discourage birds from nesting. If you do paint the box keep in mind that lead based paints and creosote can be harmful to birds. Dull, light colors reflect heat, and are less conspicuous to predators. You should seal the sides with sealant as you build, to make the box both windproof and waterproof. You can use a coat of linseed oil to keep the wood from drying out. Again be careful because some wood preservatives can be harmful to birds. If you do use a preservative do not treat the inside.
- Q:What is the smell of paint?
- Paint contains rosin, benzene and alcohols and other toxic substances, these substances are very harmful to the human body. Such as benzene vapor to achieve a certain high concentration can cause death. Long-term exposure to benzene can cause chronic poisoning, resulting in leukopenia, thrombocytopenia, bone marrow hematopoietic dysfunction and other diseases. In the paint furniture, containing toxic solvents continue to volatile, people headache, nausea, fatigue and abdominal pain, prolonged exposure can make people with loss of appetite, chronic poisoning.
- Q:How to distinguish lithium batteries and lithium polymer batteries
- Because of the use of solid electrolyte instead of liquid electrolyte, compared with the liquid lithium-ion battery, polymer lithium-ion battery has a thin, any area and any shape, etc., nor the leakage and combustion and other safety , So you can use aluminum-plastic composite film manufacturing battery shell, which can improve the specific capacity of the entire battery; polymer lithium-ion battery can also use polymer as a cathode material, the quality of energy than the current liquid lithium-ion battery Increased by more than 50%.
Super Titanium is a large comprehensive enterprise engaged in R&D, manufacturing and sales of white inorganic fine chemicals. We are one of the main TiO2 manufacturers & suppliers in China producing a variety of high grade Rutile and Anatase TiO2 with an annual supply capacity of 100,000 tons. 'Super Titanium' brand series titanium dioxide pigments have won a high reputation and are widely used in paint, plastic, rubber, paper, ink, medicine, food, chemical fiber industries etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Western Europe, Mid East, North America, Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range