Product introduction of
Titanium dioxide (chemical formula: TiO2), the white solid or amphoteric oxide powder, molecular weight: 79.88, is a kind of white pigment, with non-toxic, best best whiteness and brightness, opacity, was considered the performance of the best in the world at present a kind of white pigment. Strong adhesion of titanium white, is not easy to change with chemical is always white.
Titanium dioxide can be extracted by the rutile by acid decomposition, or by the decomposition of titanium tetrachloride. Titanium dioxide nature is stable, a large number of used to paint the white pigment, it has good covering ability, and lead white similar, but unlike albus will turn black; It also has the Chinese white as persistence. Titanium dioxide is also used in enamel matting agent, can produce a kind of very light, hard and acid resistance of enamel glaze surface.
General component is Anatase type titanium dioxide (Anatase, for short A) and Rutile (Rutile, for short R)
Solubility: Soluble in hot concentrated sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid.
Titanium dioxide industrial grade:
Titanium dioxide rutile
Titanium dioxide anatase
Tint strength, %
L. O. I, %
Residue on Sieve 45μ m, %
Oil absorption (g/100g)
Water Soluble Matter, %
Solution of acid, %
- Q:The difference between waterborne dyes and polypropylene
- Come back to answer your question: the dye is water-soluble, is the dye-based pigment. Polypropylene pigment is a polymer pigment that blends paint compounds with acrylic monomers. Of course there is a traditional gouache pigment, this is still a pigment, not a dye!
- Q:What substance can be pvc PVC stained
- According to the provisions of the ratio of resin particles mixed with the manual mix can be.
- Q:What is a polymer?
- If you are talking about melamine that you see the molecular formula to know, 2, 4, 6-triamino-1,3,5-triazine; if it is through the three polymer is also a ternary polymer. AMPS-AA-MAn ternary polymer
- Q:Anticorrosive paint and paint the difference
- In the painting before the operation, we will be two sets of paint, respectively with a dynamic mixer to fully stir evenly, add some special operations in the coating curing agent to help paint the concentration required for the construction of the curing agent when added, Add the side while stirring to ensure that curing agent and paint can be fully integrated together.
- Q:The difference between the printer pigment ink and the dye ink
- Why is the color reproduction power of the dye ink better than the pigment ink? This is mainly due to the choice of different colorants caused. For dye inks, after decades of development, the process has been very mature, you can easily use natural or synthetic methods to create a variety of colors of coloring agent. The traditional pigment ink is to rely on grinding minerals as a coloring agent, optional raw materials are very limited, the color can not be arbitrarily changed, which led to the pigment ink in the performance of congenital deficiencies. Although some pigment ink colorants can use some non-mineral materials to produce grinding, but because of the pigment ink in the colorant particle size, emulsifying effect and other aspects of strict requirements, the color of the technical aspects of the problem has not yet been fully resolved. Which led to the pigment ink and dye ink in the color performance there is a certain gap. Fortunately, this gap has been very small, in the case of no direct comparison, it is difficult to distinguish between the high quality pigment ink and dye ink between the color difference.
- Q:What paint into the water does not fade does not corrode
- Propylene pigments are synthetic synthetic pigments, invented in the 1950s, is made of pigment powder and acrylic latex. Acrylic latex is also known as acrylic resin latex. There are many kinds of acrylic resin, such as methacrylic resin, etc., therefore, there are many kinds of acrylic pigment. Foreign pigment manufacturers have produced propylene products, such as matte acrylic paint, semi-matte acrylic pigment and glossy acrylic pigment and propylene matte oil, varnish, plastic ointment and so on.
- Q:Large Capacity Polymer Battery Charging Problem.
- Any battery is fully charged do not continue to charge, if there is no protection line, there is no protection board, so the battery will burst bulging explosion. It is recommended to update the smart charger, it will automatically detect and timely stop
- Q:1 kg of paint is equal to how many liters
- Dulux 18 liters of 25 kg you count yourself
- Q:If I keep painting paint-by-numbers will I be able to paint without them?
- no.paint by numbers is staying within the lines and usually little shading. Painting is art, your lines, your shades,your soul.
- Q:can a paint sprayer be used for indoor painting/latex paint?
- sure! just no what u r doing thats all.
Super Titanium is a large comprehensive enterprise engaged in R&D, manufacturing and sales of white inorganic fine chemicals. We are one of the main TiO2 manufacturers & suppliers in China producing a variety of high grade Rutile and Anatase TiO2 with an annual supply capacity of 100,000 tons. 'Super Titanium' brand series titanium dioxide pigments have won a high reputation and are widely used in paint, plastic, rubber, paper, ink, medicine, food, chemical fiber industries etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Western Europe, Mid East, North America, Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range