Product introduction of
Titanium dioxide (chemical formula: TiO2), the white solid or amphoteric oxide powder, molecular weight: 79.88, is a kind of white pigment, with non-toxic, best best whiteness and brightness, opacity, was considered the performance of the best in the world at present a kind of white pigment. Strong adhesion of titanium white, is not easy to change with chemical is always white.
Titanium dioxide can be extracted by the rutile by acid decomposition, or by the decomposition of titanium tetrachloride. Titanium dioxide nature is stable, a large number of used to paint the white pigment, it has good covering ability, and lead white similar, but unlike albus will turn black; It also has the Chinese white as persistence. Titanium dioxide is also used in enamel matting agent, can produce a kind of very light, hard and acid resistance of enamel glaze surface.
General component is Anatase type titanium dioxide (Anatase, for short A) and Rutile (Rutile, for short R)
Solubility: Soluble in hot concentrated sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid.
Titanium dioxide industrial grade:
Titanium dioxide rutile
Titanium dioxide anatase
Tint strength, %
L. O. I, %
Residue on Sieve 45μ m, %
Oil absorption (g/100g)
Water Soluble Matter, %
Solution of acid, %
- Q:textile painting?
- the only confident way to answer this question is to tell you to experiment. different fabrics/textiles take to paint differently. Don't use oil paint. that is just going to make a mess and corrode the fabric if it is not primed. If it does have a couple coats of gesso on it, that's a different story... but that would take away from the qualities of the fabric. I would use an acrylic paint, or a textile paint (which is acrylic). Take a square of the fabric and experiment with paint on it, to see how it takes the paint. You are going to want to experiment with different consistencies of the paint. Try watering it down, and using it without any water. If you don't have an extra piece of the organza to practice on, then take another piece of scrap fabric, as close as the fabric you have, but any kind of textile can help if practice on it first. It is sometimes hard to control painting on fabric, as the fabric has a texture of it's own which can control the paint and make it hard to paint crisp lines. For this reason, it 's a good idea to make stencils and learn to work this way. But you should just go at it and experiment. try different sized brushes. if you are painting a large area, use a large brush. If you are painting a small area and you want more control, use a smaller brush. and again. DONT use oil paint. that other person doesn't know what they are talking about.
- Q:Chinese painting color stone green stone green stone is what
- Shiqing is Shiqing, green, and three green, head green, etc., head green particles the largest, the color is also the deepest, the smaller particles, the lighter the color, stone green is the case, green than green on the deep green. They are all stone, opaque, relatively hiding a little stronger. As for the stone is a special color. Garcinia is water, extracted from the plant, the flowers are also plant extracts, but now the traditional Chinese painting pigment what kind of cheap are all chemical pigments. Of course, a little better pigment is very expensive, natural hair color is good. Not stained pen.
- Q:What is the dye used in ancient painting? What do you do?
- We are now the most used when the number of OKorder Mali Industrial Painting Co., Ltd. production of "Mali" Chinese painting pigments, easy to use, but easy to fade.
- Q:What are the best dyestuffs for silk products?
- As good and bad, can not be generalized, depending on the specific color requirements. That is not every type of dye is complete chromatography, and sometimes must be considered in line with the requirements of the premise of chromatography, so that can not say which is good, with just fine. Such as black, you better to direct dyes, and acid black is difficult to dyed pure black.
- Q:Can paint be conductive?
- The conductive condition is to have the freedom to move the electrons, the above compounds can not be ionized, so the paint is not conductive.
- Q:what should i paint?
- Paint a sunset setting over and ocean, paint a sailboat off to the left, and some waves, under the water, paint an octopus, a few fish, and seweed, sand, a shell or two, and a jellyfish wouldnt hurt! haha, sorry if i'm taking away your creative freedom! i'm at the beach, and i just sketched it!
- Q:What is "flexible polymer"?
- Indoor insulation: the room must maintain a positive temperature above 5 ℃, or should be used to increase the temperature of the furnace heating method, so that up to 5 ℃ above the positive temperature conditions to start construction.
- Q:Apple 5s cell phone battery is lithium battery or lithium polymer battery?
- Lithium battery is characterized by memory charging
- Q:Mercerizing paint what it means
- The so-called mercerized paint is a kind of latex paint, it is based on the gloss according to the division, it is divided according to gloss, matte latex paint, semi-gloss latex paint, mercerized latex paint.
- Q:Is the lithium polymer battery or lithium-ion battery easy to explode?
- From the structure, the polymer battery is generally flexible package, the shell is thin, relatively soft, lithium-ion battery using hard packaging, thick shell, relatively hard, from a security point of view, the flexible packaging of the battery once the sudden damage, such as charging Voltage is too high, the temperature is too high caused by the explosion, its destructive far less than the hard-packed lithium battery.
Super Titanium is a large comprehensive enterprise engaged in R&D, manufacturing and sales of white inorganic fine chemicals. We are one of the main TiO2 manufacturers & suppliers in China producing a variety of high grade Rutile and Anatase TiO2 with an annual supply capacity of 100,000 tons. 'Super Titanium' brand series titanium dioxide pigments have won a high reputation and are widely used in paint, plastic, rubber, paper, ink, medicine, food, chemical fiber industries etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Western Europe, Mid East, North America, Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range