Product introduction of
Titanium dioxide (chemical formula: TiO2), the white solid or amphoteric oxide powder, molecular weight: 79.88, is a kind of white pigment, with non-toxic, best best whiteness and brightness, opacity, was considered the performance of the best in the world at present a kind of white pigment. Strong adhesion of titanium white, is not easy to change with chemical is always white.
Titanium dioxide can be extracted by the rutile by acid decomposition, or by the decomposition of titanium tetrachloride. Titanium dioxide nature is stable, a large number of used to paint the white pigment, it has good covering ability, and lead white similar, but unlike albus will turn black; It also has the Chinese white as persistence. Titanium dioxide is also used in enamel matting agent, can produce a kind of very light, hard and acid resistance of enamel glaze surface.
General component is Anatase type titanium dioxide (Anatase, for short A) and Rutile (Rutile, for short R)
Solubility: Soluble in hot concentrated sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid.
Titanium dioxide industrial grade:
Titanium dioxide rutile
Titanium dioxide anatase
Tint strength, %
L. O. I, %
Residue on Sieve 45μ m, %
Oil absorption (g/100g)
Water Soluble Matter, %
Solution of acid, %
- Q:The difference between thermal transfer ink and pigment ink
- Thermal transfer ink is printed on coated articles and chemical fiber clothing on the pigment ink waterproof and anti-ultraviolet coefficient is much better
- Q:What is the difference between Dorotheco soft lacquer and matte paint?
- Soft light is generally refers to 7 minutes of brightness, and semi-matt is only 5 minutes, matt is light
- Q:Open paint and closed paint which is more expensive? What is more beautiful? Is doing white
- The open type is made of nitrocellulose. Closed is made of polyester paint and water-based paint. The price of water-based paint is the most expensive. Nitrocellulose and polyester varnish are relatively less than the type of nitro. The price is generally the same as the price of polyester mid-range paint. Polyester paint more types. Selectivity is relatively large. The price range is relatively large. But do open with nitro has a disadvantage is the amount of great. The general use of polyester paint construction, then painted three times more than twice the paint on it. If you use nitro, then the general six times to paint six times before the paint effect we go. General paint workers are not afraid of trouble with nitro. Nitro makes it very good. More suitable for young people with. There are time to try to find a good way to paint the painter. Because the difficulty of the construction of nitro is higher than that of polyester. Nitro environmental performance is also very good. Polyester and water-based paint is more suitable for closed. This is more suitable for mature type. If you are more personal. Young people use nitro to do open is pretty good indeed. If you are more mature nature that with polyester and water-based closed may make you like more. I know the knowledge is poured out. Give me points to it.
- Q:I would like to ask: how to calculate the dye is how to calculate the dye?
- The amount of dye used is generally calculated according to the cloth weight.
- Q:Can dye inks and pigments be mixed?
- with a small drill to expand the ink hole, we will send a small drill (Figure 1).
- Q:What is the difference between mixed water and clean water in environmental protection?
- Clear water paint for the perspective of the decorative panel texture, pores. Paint the color required to do with the background, finishing varnish to achieve the desired effect called water paint. Because the water is a look at the original texture of wood, water paint decoration to choose the color and texture of the panel, but in the construction process to pay attention to the material into the field when the protection is to say that the primer, in order to better Protect furniture and color.
- Q:Is JS waterproof coating a polymer or cement base? What about construction operations?
- Since JS waterproof coating is not a single polymer, so do not call "polymer".
- Q:What is grafted polymer?
- Basic definition: Graft copolymer: A copolymer of a side chain of a polymer segment that is different from the main chain chemical structure on certain atoms of the polymer backbone, referred to as a graft copolymer, Such as grafted neoprene, SBS graft copolymer. Description: The so-called graft copolymerization refers to the macromolecule chain through the chemical bond to the appropriate branch or functional side of the reaction, the formation of the product is called graft copolymer. The properties of the graft copolymer are determined by the composition, structure, length and number of branches of the backbone and branches. The long branches of the grafted counterparts are similar to the blends, the branches are short and the larger grafts are similar to the random copolymers. By copolymerization, two different properties of the polymer can be grafted together to form a special graft. Therefore, the graft modification of the polymer has become a simple and effective method to expand the application of polymer and improve the performance of polymer materials.
- Q:How do I extract colors from plants?
- Plant dyes are derived from the roots, leaves, trunks or fruits of plants. It is estimated that at least 1000 to 5000 species of plants can extract the pigment. Such as calamus, Lithospermum, hematoxylin, indigo, safflower, pomegranate, holly, bayberry, persimmon, yellow gardenia, mulberry, tea and so on. Plant dyes are mainly used for food and cosmetic coloring, China in recent years has also developed dozens of different sources of plant pigments. Textile dyeing as early as thousands of years ago has been the use of plant pigments, minority areas so far batik, tie dye also applied natural plant pigment.
- Q:Macromolecule Macromolecules, Polymer Polymer and monomer Monomer
- The polymer is a mixture
Super Titanium is a large comprehensive enterprise engaged in R&D, manufacturing and sales of white inorganic fine chemicals. We are one of the main TiO2 manufacturers & suppliers in China producing a variety of high grade Rutile and Anatase TiO2 with an annual supply capacity of 100,000 tons. 'Super Titanium' brand series titanium dioxide pigments have won a high reputation and are widely used in paint, plastic, rubber, paper, ink, medicine, food, chemical fiber industries etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||Western Europe, Mid East, North America, Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range