Specific gracity 3.9
titanium dioxide anatase
25kg/bag(plastic and paper compound valve bag)
package could be desigened as customer request.
ISO9001:2000/SGS/EU REACH test report
Titanium dioxide (TiO2) is the most important white pigment used in the coatings industry. It is widely used because it efficiently scatters visible light, thereby imparting whiteness, brightness and opacity when incorporated into a coating.
Tint reducing power, Reynolds number, TCS
PH value of water suspension
Residue on the sieve(45um mesh),%(m/m)
Oil absorption value,g/100g
Volatile matters at105·C,%(m/m)
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
- Q:Steel coating and imitation ceramic paint which is good
- Porcelain putty is a very smooth, tile-like effect of the paint, from the polyvinyl alcohol gum, raw lime water, light calcium carbonate, talc, carboxymethyl cellulose and other components, previously used in home improvement, now Rarely used, replaced by latex paint.
- Q:Is the paint and the paste the same thing?
- The color paste is not a paint, but a pigment paste, used to paint the paint, that is, one of the components of the paint
- Q:What paint to use on ceramic?
- Acrylic Paint Once you have cleaned the greenware, you are ready to begin painting. Acrylic ceramic paints are available in almost any shade or color known. Choose the paint colors and purchase a small array of paint brushes to allow you to cover both large and small areas. Depending on the type of paint chosen, it is generally recommended to paint three coats of paint on the surface of the greenware. Allow the paint to thoroughly dry between coats. Don't be discouraged if the paint colors look extremely pale when applied to the greenware as the firing process will bring out the true colors. Now that you have applied three coats of ceramic paint to the surface of the greenware, return the painted item to your ceramic shop to be fired. The ceramic shop will fire the object and return it to you for glazing. Check under Sources for more info... Good luck!
- Q:Prevent Tempera paint from chipping?
- tempera paint with NEVER stop chipping. All paints has something called a binder, which is it's main ingredient from which it was made. Tempera is a poor quality paint whose binder is egg yolk. This is why it chips when dried. Tempera paint is common among children since they have no real talent for painting and tempera is a lot cheaper (due to chipping) so its perfect for them. No sense in wasting expensive quality paint on them unless its highschool possibly 8th grade and up. If your making quality art work try acrylic, it's more expensive but worth it
- Q:Latex paint, also known as synthetic resin emulsion coating, is a kind of organic paint
- From the environmental point of view, the quality of imported paint is higher than the quality of domestic paint, such as Germany are Fang, Finland Finnish and Denmark's blessing hall are brush on the tasteless, that is, brush that live paint! But the price is slightly more expensive than the domestic paint. Similar to the three kinds of paint, the Danish Fuling Court F4 senior matte finish, and the domestic Dulux, Li help the price of almost the same for infants and pregnant women are suitable! F5 slightly expensive, the film is very thick, wet cloth can be wiped 10,000 , There are 30,000 colors available for users to color! Is Fu Lok Court wall paint to sell the best one!
- Q:How can I paint a house?
- Use a 'paint by numbers' method.
- Q:Giraffe paint and bauhinia paint which brand is good
- They belong to the same grade, in the paint industry is second-tier brand.
- Q:Does paint oxidize or does it dry?
- Water-based nail polish is based on an acrylic polymer emulsion (e.g. styrene-acrylate copolymer), and pigments similar to those used in watercolor paints. Clear nail polish can be used on jewelry to coat and protect the metals from oxidizing.
- Q:White paint plus what will be more white
- Should pay attention to the choice of ultra-white paint or paint as much as possible, ultra-white paint or paint a little fade is just this white, such as the choice of the original whiteness is not enough paint or paint in the "smoke fire" For a long time the white will become yellowish ivory.
- Q:How do i paint multiple coats?
- So you are a first time painter. When you paint your first coat. Before you begin any project using paint cover everything that it will ruin from drips from your brush or roller. Wipe up any drips as fast as it falls because it can be more difficult after it has a chance to dry. Always wait a few hours after the first coat to insure a better contact and not to streak the paint. Never allow any paint to dry in the pan that you used. Take it outside and rinse it out with your water hose. Always be cautious about spilling any drips and take time to clean it up. Take your time, the best part is not trying to race along too fast and that makes waste. Hast makes waste. Enjoy painting and getting the lines straight. Use a damp cloth to wipe off smears as you go along. If the room has carpeting make sure you use a plastic drop cloth before ever beginning your paint project. Some people can whis through a paint job and make a total disaster. Use a good amount of common sense and you will do just what you want. Always clean your brushes and rollers while they are still easily to remove the paint with plenty of water and little soap outside where it won't matter as much the mess. Then clean up all the messes before you can say you are done. Then it is ready for you use the next time in great condition. If you don't it will force you to buy brand new tools to paint the next time.
Our company has strong technical force and high R&D capacity in titanium dioxide. We have various special-use titanium dioxide based on original zirconium, silicon, aluminum, zinc and other organic and inorganic coating processing. The titanium dioxide has excellent dispersion, superior weathering resistance, fine white and gloss and other features. The performance is even better than similar products from overseas markets, while the cost of raw material has been greatly lowered with improved quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|| Langfang City，Hebei Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America, Domestic Market, South America, Western Europe, Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range