Specific gracity 3.9
titanium dioxide anatase
25kg/bag(plastic and paper compound valve bag)
package could be desigened as customer request.
ISO9001:2000/SGS/EU REACH test report
Titanium dioxide (TiO2) is the most important white pigment used in the coatings industry. It is widely used because it efficiently scatters visible light, thereby imparting whiteness, brightness and opacity when incorporated into a coating.
Tint reducing power, Reynolds number, TCS
PH value of water suspension
Residue on the sieve(45um mesh),%(m/m)
Oil absorption value,g/100g
Volatile matters at105·C,%(m/m)
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
- Q:paint material?
- for the interior walls it depens on if u want a water base or oil coz each one has a different result and for the exterior it should b specially made for exterior
- Q:What is the difference between dyes and pigments?
- Pigment is a macro name, he refers to some of the other things can be dyed things, the pigment can not be said that a compound should be a mixture, which should contain dyes. Dye is not necessarily a mixture, he can be a pure compound, generally refers to organic matter. It can be stained in addition, many dyes in the color after the object will have a new function. For example, too sensitive to the photosensitive plate in the cell has a photosensitive property is stained by dyes, this dye can also be called photosensitizer. As for the pigment generally refers to the organic macromolecules, it is generally natural extraction from the plant body, such as chlorophyll, carotene are pigments. There are also pigments in the human body, like melanin what, the formation of senile plaques is due to a decrease in the activity of an enzyme in vivo lead to pigment deposition. But now there are a lot of synthetic pigment.
- Q:how to get spray paint off tiles?
- Discover Spray Paint Art Secrets!
- Q:DuPont car paint with PPG car paint which is good?
- British ICI good
- Q:Furniture paint and wall order
- This is certainly not the furniture paint our basic oil diluent, the wall is used to paint, in fact, paint, are basically water-soluble, and rarely use oily thinner! You use wood paint and paint together will appear white virtual liquid can not be the construction of the!
- Q:Is Dorothy Paint Good?
- Dorothea, Nippon Little Japan
- Q:What are the more suitable colors for acrylic paint and textile?
- The former, the reason is not afraid of wet, can be maintained for a long time
- Q:Acrylic paints?
- poster paint for the little kids is cheaper than the regular acrylic paints. they also comes in a bigger bottle rather than a tiny tube. it's pretty watery, and you can definitely thin it down even more with water.
- Q:What kind of stores do I need to go to to get automotive paint?
- an auto parts store.
- Q:Paint, PE and, PU paint, what is the difference
- V paint is the paint process is used in light curing paint, Pu paint is used in polyurethane paint. The main difference between the varnish and the varnish is that the process is different, and some light-cured lacquers also have polyurethane lacquer.
Our company has strong technical force and high R&D capacity in titanium dioxide. We have various special-use titanium dioxide based on original zirconium, silicon, aluminum, zinc and other organic and inorganic coating processing. The titanium dioxide has excellent dispersion, superior weathering resistance, fine white and gloss and other features. The performance is even better than similar products from overseas markets, while the cost of raw material has been greatly lowered with improved quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|| Langfang City，Hebei Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America, Domestic Market, South America, Western Europe, Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range