Characteristic of Titanium Dioxide Cementitious Waterproofing Slurry F603
White appearance, good gloss, blue phase, fine, soft, and uniform particles, less than 5 coarse particles, good dispersity, high electrical resistance, low oil absorption value, low contents of iron and heavy metal impurities, good dispersity in ethylene glycol.
Quality Standard of Titanium Dioxide Cementitious Waterproofing Slurry F603
Whiteness(compared with first class standard
sample listed in GB1706-93)
No less than
Scattering power, %(compared with first class
standard sample listed in GB1706-93)
Volatile matters at 105°C,%(m/m)
PH value of water suspension
Oil absorption value,g/100g
Residue on the sieve (45um mesh),%(m/m)
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
Water absorption value, g/100g
Water dispersible power,%
Iron content ,ppm
Index controlled by the company Gardner of dry power
- Q:What color is the ancient paint?
- Paint is made of iron oxide or resin and other raw materials used to decorate and protect the goods of the paint. The origin of the paint is inconclusive. In 1500 BC, in French and Spanish caves, paint was used for painting and decoration. BC 6000 years, China has been using inorganic compounds and organic pigments mixed roasting to improve the paint. In 1500 BC, the Egyptians made use of dyes such as indigo and madder blue and red pigments, but this paint is still very imperfect. 18th century, due to the development and utilization of linseed oil and zinc oxide, the rapid development of the paint industry. In the 20th century, the paint process has developed significantly, the emergence of a greater adhesion, higher gloss, flame retardant, corrosion resistance and high thermal stability of the various colors of paint found
- Q:Painting Furniture...?
- You can paint on anything, but you need to make sure it is clean and it is also a good idea to sand it with 200 grit sanding paper to make sure the paint will hold. Then you can paint it with a roller brush or spray paint it. You can paint primer if you really want to but you could also go without.
- Q:Are the pigeons and cinnabar mixed together and can they be used as tattoo dyes?
- Can not line, no one dare to give you do, will be fatal
- Q:what should i paint?
- Paint a sunset setting over and ocean, paint a sailboat off to the left, and some waves, under the water, paint an octopus, a few fish, and seweed, sand, a shell or two, and a jellyfish wouldnt hurt! haha, sorry if i'm taking away your creative freedom! i'm at the beach, and i just sketched it!
- Q:What is a polymer?
- If you are talking about melamine that you see the molecular formula to know, 2, 4, 6-triamino-1,3,5-triazine; if it is through the three polymer is also a ternary polymer. AMPS-AA-MAn ternary polymer
- Q:What is the role of paint
- With the improvement of people's living standard, the standard of selecting goods is not limited to its quality, its appearance is more and more people's attention.Therefore, the decorative paint has become an important factor in the development of varieties.
- Q:Pigment moisture content on the silk screen ink have any effect
- The filler is white, transparent, translucent or inappropriately powdered. Mainly from the filling effect, filling the pigment part, the appropriate use of some filler, can reduce the amount of paint, reduce costs, but also adjust the nature of the ink, such as thick, fluid, etc., but also improve the flexibility of formula design.
- Q:Paint on the girls what harm
- Hurt the liver, often smell the smell of paint will hurt the liver, will be hair loss.
- Q:Carbon black is used as a raw material for inks and pigments, and what nature is used
- Carbon atoms are very stable, N years will not play a chemical reaction
- Q:How to distinguish lithium batteries and lithium polymer batteries
- Li-ion that the battery is lithium-ion battery, as to how the distinction is not a polymer battery is actually very simple, the current market known as the lithium polymer batteries are basically flexible packaging of lithium-ion battery, the real polymer battery capacity And the same volume of lithium batteries compared to about three times higher, that is to say if your cell phone battery for 1000maH can use three days, then the same volume of a polymer battery will be three times higher than your battery. From the appearance is not a professional is difficult to distinguish between the polymer battery or lithium-ion flexible packaging battery, can only be through the volume and the use of time to distinguish.
We as a specialized manufacturer and exporter for Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide,aluminium sulphate product in China ,we sincerely hope to establish business relations with your esteemed corporation.
First, I would like to give you a brief introduction of White Princess.Our factory, which ranks one of the first 3 TiO2 producers in China ,was founded in 1955 and started to produce Titanium Dioxide from 1989.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Jiaozuo City, Henan Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide
|Product Price Range