Product Description for Titanium Dioxide Anatase :
CNBM-CE101 Enamel-class titanium dioxide is a kind of Anatase type titanium dioxide, a white powder with high purity and low impurities, small and uniform particles, the refractive index has a strong color and high power consumption advantages.
TDS of the Titanium Dioxide Anatase
|Tio2, wt%,min ||98.5|
|45 um sieve residue ||0.2%|
Suggestion Usage on Enamel Industry Anatase:
CNBM-CE101 white color powder with high quality widely used in Enamel Industry,with big advantage and it is very popular accepted by our old customer .
Safety of Titanium Dioxide Anatase on Enamel Industry :
As a matter of good industrial hygiene, gloves and safety glasses with side shields or better eye protection should be worn when handing Tio2,For more information, refer to the MSDS.
Packing &Delivery of Titanium Dioxide Enamel Industry Anatase CE101 :
25kg/bag or 50kg/bag or 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or karft bag. One container can be load 22MTS without pallet and 20MTS with pallet.
Product Storage of Titanium Dioxide:
The shelf of CNBM Tio2 is indefinite as the material is kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:How is the dye made?
- The original dye by the purification, drying, crushing, post-processing, packaging and other processes made of dyestuffs.
- Q:how to paint ceramic tile?
- Any ceramic tile can be painted no matter if it is old or new. The most important thing is to make sure the tile is perfectly clean.Repair any cracked tiles and crumbling grout. If you need to regrout, do so before painting the tile. Regrouting will damage the paint.Water-based paints that contain a urethane resin are good paints to use.Do not apply it to ceramic tile that gets wet on a regular basis. Examples of this are tile surfaces inside a tub or shower area.You can use a roller to paint a ceramic-tile floor. I suggest a roller with a low nap to keep bubbles and texture to a minimum. You can also add products to the paint that allow them to flow well and attain a finish as if they had been sprayed. If you have a sprayer, you absolutely can spray the tile. Be sure to protect adjacent surfaces from overspray. Tape over grout lines with blue painter's tape if you do not want to paint the grout. It's much easier to paint the entire floor one color, but the decision is yours. If you plan on painting the grout, you should let it dry for 48 hours before painting.
- Q:Huang Meitian brush paint and paint what impact?
- High humidity is likely to cause paint sagging, blistering
- Q:Can textile dyes mix with luminous powder?
- Can not ... ... luminous powder is easy to fall off.
- Q:any graphic suggestions for painting a thsirt?
- The Mona Lisa holding a Coors, lol. Mona petting a lap cat? I don't know your style...any hints, please?
- Q:What are the differences between inorganic paints and latex paints?
- Inorganic coating is a kind of inorganic materials as the main film material coating. Is the inorganic mineral coating abbreviation, widely used in construction, painting and other daily life areas.
- Q:What is a polymer?
- If you are talking about melamine that you see the molecular formula to know, 2, 4, 6-triamino-1,3,5-triazine; if it is through the three polymer is also a ternary polymer. AMPS-AA-MAn ternary polymer
- Q:Can you use a watercolor pen on a wall painting?
- Do not recommend the use of watercolor pen, although the wall paint raw materials between propylene and oil paint and no adverse reactions, but the use of its adhesion to be time to test, in general, easy to use watercolor painting deformation.
- Q:Making Puffy Paint?!?!?
- Paint is hard to make, you're better off buying it. I know they have puffy paint at Michael's and I think Staples as well.
- Q:How do I extract colors from plants?
- Plant dyes are derived from the roots, leaves, trunks or fruits of plants. It is estimated that at least 1000 to 5000 species of plants can extract the pigment. Such as calamus, Lithospermum, hematoxylin, indigo, safflower, pomegranate, holly, bayberry, persimmon, yellow gardenia, mulberry, tea and so on. Plant dyes are mainly used for food and cosmetic coloring, China in recent years has also developed dozens of different sources of plant pigments. Textile dyeing as early as thousands of years ago has been the use of plant pigments, minority areas so far batik, tie dye also applied natural plant pigment.
Dyegod, a compound chemical enterprise, engaged in the R&D, manufacturing and deep processing of powder products. Specializing in the production of high quality titanium dioxide anatase and rutile, including food grade titanium dioxide, enamel and ceramic grade titanium dioxide, fiber grade titanium dioxide, welding grade titanium dioxide, lithopone and other fine powder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 90,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered;OEM
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality