Product Description for Titanium Dioxide Anatase :
CNBM-CE101 Enamel-class titanium dioxide is a kind of Anatase type titanium dioxide, a white powder with high purity and low impurities, small and uniform particles, the refractive index has a strong color and high power consumption advantages.
TDS of the Titanium Dioxide Anatase
|Tio2, wt%,min ||98.5|
|45 um sieve residue ||0.2%|
Suggestion Usage on Enamel Industry Anatase:
CNBM-CE101 white color powder with high quality widely used in Enamel Industry,with big advantage and it is very popular accepted by our old customer .
Safety of Titanium Dioxide Anatase on Enamel Industry :
As a matter of good industrial hygiene, gloves and safety glasses with side shields or better eye protection should be worn when handing Tio2,For more information, refer to the MSDS.
Packing &Delivery of Titanium Dioxide Enamel Industry Anatase CE101 :
25kg/bag or 50kg/bag or 1MT/bag will according to your need. the bag can be PP bag or karft bag. One container can be load 22MTS without pallet and 20MTS with pallet.
Product Storage of Titanium Dioxide:
The shelf of CNBM Tio2 is indefinite as the material is kept from direct contact with moisture.
- Q:Anticorrosive paint and paint the difference
- In the painting before the operation, we will be two sets of paint, respectively with a dynamic mixer to fully stir evenly, add some special operations in the coating curing agent to help paint the concentration required for the construction of the curing agent when added, Add the side while stirring to ensure that curing agent and paint can be fully integrated together.
- Q:Can I cover up spray paint with normal paint?
- Spray paint is acrylic paint. It can just be painted over if you dont like it with the same paint you used to paint the walls in the first place. Its also possible it wont permanently stick to the paint already on the wall and will be easily removed with water and pressure (i wouldnt count on this though). Canned paint and spray paint are both acrylic based paints. They do make oil based spray paints, but you wont find those just anywhere. They do contain different binders and usually house/wall paint has a higher pigment amount (even better for you if you want to paint over it as it wont need a thick coat to cover the spray paint) and spray paint generally contains thinners and drying agents to give it the texture and fast drying time that it has. All in all, if you dont like it, just paint over it. you should be fine.
- Q:What is polymer mortar?
- Cement mortar plus polymer, such as adding 107 glue
- Q:The difference between polymer and polymer
- Although the molecular weight of polymer compounds is large, but the composition is not complicated, their molecules are often by a specific structural unit through the covalent bond repeated repeated connections.
- Q:Watercolor of white liquid sprinkled on clothes how to wash off
- You can first use gasoline or white vinegar to clean up, and then normal cleaning can be!
- Q:Paint composition and manufacturing process
- Each paint manufacturers on the purchase of raw materials, the ratio is not the same, different formulations will affect the quality of paint
- Q:how do you paint over a cement driveway that has already been painted and the paint is flaking off.?
- There are several reasons this might happen. When you stripped the wallpaper if you did not get all the paste off it would react with the paint. Although this usually happens while the paint is still wet some old pastes don't react as quickly. I always use an oil based primer after stripping paper. Paste will not react to an oil based primer and will create a better bond. Moisture is also a common cause for peeling or flaking paint. If the area is small you should scrape it down and skim it with joint compound. It may require 2 coats. Sand, prime with Cover Stain and repaint.
- Q:What brand of polymer mobile power is good
- Now the market there are many mobile power capacity are virtual standard, such as the standard 10000 mAh mobile power capacity of the actual battery capacity of only 8000 mAh, although only a little bit, but there will be a lot of profits.
- Q:Photo Printer Dye Ink and Pigment Ink What's the difference?
- Pigment of the ink is more light, the color is not so bright, dye ink is not fast, bright colors, we are the manufacturer of printer ink manufacturers
- Q:Countertops?? Paint??
- look for paints that are suitible for wet locations, like Boats or Docks. they would be pretty durable. Possible Floor paints. I would only worry about food contact surfaces. I am tiling my counters. It is less than $2/sqft. Just takes a little work.
Dyegod, a compound chemical enterprise, engaged in the R&D, manufacturing and deep processing of powder products. Specializing in the production of high quality titanium dioxide anatase and rutile, including food grade titanium dioxide, enamel and ceramic grade titanium dioxide, fiber grade titanium dioxide, welding grade titanium dioxide, lithopone and other fine powder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europ; South Asia
||REACH, ROSH,SVHC 53 Items Certificate ,SGS,CIQ,ISO9001:2008
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese;Spainsh; Farsi;French;German
||Above 90,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered; Buyer Label Offered;OEM
|Product Price Range
||Rock Bottom Price With Best Quality