TISCO ZPSS 904l stainless steel sheet
As your request
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Ready in stocks
According to the requirements
Slit edge & mill edge
Content of Nickel:
Refined raw material
4.Hot rolled stainless steel plate
Thickness : 3.0mm-120mm
Width : 1219mm/1500mm/1800mm/2000mm
Length : 2000mm/2438mm/4000mm/6000mm or cutting randomly
Model size : 3.0mm-120mm(TK)*1219mm(W)*2438mm(L)
Surface : No.1
5.Characteristics and application
The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.
Chemical industry equipment,Industrial tanks…
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils…
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction…
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment…
Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size.
A mirror-like reflective surface by polishing with finer abrasives over 800 mesh
Reflector, Mirror, Interior-Exterior decoration
5.Payment : Usually 30% of the amount by T/T as deposit , and the balance money shall be paid by T/T after got the faxed B/L.Or L/C at sight .
6. Package: Kraft paper+Hard board+metal/wooden pallet+metal strip; or based on the customer requirement.
7. USE: construction.machinebuilding,container manufacturing,shipbuilding,bridges and so on.
The operating philosophy of our company : high quality and best service and competitive price and prompt delivery .We sincerely welcome the old and new customers to inquiry the price . any questions and needs you have , pls don't hesitate to contact us anytime .
- Q:What's the thinnest stainless steel plate in China?
- Stainless steel hot rolled plates are rolled into relatively thin steel sheets at higher temperatures, and cold-rolled steel sheets are rolled at room temperature. Usually the first hot rolling, and then cold rolling. If the steel plate is thicker, it can only be rolled by hot rolling, then rolled into a thinner plate and then cold rolled. Hot-rolled steel sheet is divided into thick plate (thickness greater than 4mm) and sheet (thickness of 0.35~4mm) two kinds; cold-rolled steel sheet only (thickness of 0.2~4mm) one.
- Q:420 stainless steel, there is no good 304
- Depends on what you used to do, 420 hardness is higher than 304, more suitable for cutting tools and so on; but 304, corrosion resistance is better than 420, if you take into account the problem of rust, 304 better.
- Q:304 stainless steel plate surface quality inspection method which has several?
- If uneven surface oxide thickness of stainless steel plate, the surface of base metal thick smooth places and thin places following different degrees of surface and acid dissolved and oxidized surface oxide skin skin attachment site base metal by the acid erosion degree is different, so the steel plate surface is not uniform. Therefore, when the heat treatment is heated, the oxide scale must be uniformly formed. To achieve this, we must pay attention to the following problems: stainless steel plate in the heating oil if the workpiece surface, oil adhesion of oxide thickness parts and other parts of the oxide thickness and composition is different, and will produce carburizing.
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel 304 2B board and Ba board?
- 304 stainless steel2B board: without glossBA board: an ordinary mirror that shines a littleStainless steel and mirror, that is, 8K board, like a mirror
- Q:What drill can drill stainless steel?
- Carbide bit: a drill used in core drilling. The cylindrical steel bit is named after the carbide cutting tool with tungsten carbide. The shape of cemented carbide cutting tools, the number of them arranged on the drill bit, the arrangement and the welding angle are called the bottom, the inner edge and the outer edge, so as to ensure the clearance between the water and the powder. The upper part of the drill body is threaded connection tube, a drill bit body are arranged at the side part of the sink, the bottom surface is provided with a nozzle lip. Both the water tank and the water inlet ensure the circulation of the washing fluid, so as to eliminate the influence of the rock powder and the cooling bit. When drilling into the clay and shale formations, the ribs are welded to the inner and outer sides of the hard alloy drill bit in order to increase the gap, called the rib bit. Self drilling bits with needle like carbide can be used in hard formations with high abrasive properties. Rock drillability is a grade II VII formation general hard alloy drilling; acicular carbide drill drilling a rock grade VI viii.
- Q:How do you put the mirror panel on the stainless steel panel?
- Stainless steel hot rolled plate mirror polishing (mirror, polishing)In recent years, more and more requirements for polishing of stainless steel hot rolled plate, and even mirror polishing have been demanded. The treatment of hot rolled plate is quite different from that of cold rolled plate, and the whole process is more complicated and difficult to handle than cold rolled plate.
- Q:What kind of welding rod is used for 310S stainless steel?
- A132 welding electrodes are used to weld important corrosion resistant, Ti stabilized 0Cr19Ni10Ti stainless steels.A137 is an Cr19Ni10Nb stainless steel electrode with an alkaline coating and a low carbon content containing Nb stabilizer. It is used for welding important corrosion resistant Ti stabilized stainless steel 0Cr19Ni11Ti.310S stainless steel is austenitic chromium nickel stainless steel, with good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature resistance. Mainly used in petroleum, electronics, chemical, pharmaceutical, textile, food, machinery, construction, nuclear power, aerospace, military and other industries.
- Q:What kind of screws do you choose for stainless steel plates?
- Because boards are often used for decoration, the best choice is not to be fixed with screwsJust use good glue, OKIf the plate is for other purposes, if the demand is not high, ordinary will do
- Q:What is called anti fingerprint stainless steel sheet?
- Anti fingerprint (also known as non fingerprint) stainless steel plate is a protective layer treatment process is extremely thin and solid formed on the surface of stainless steel by nano coating technology, the stainless steel surface can not only achieve the anti fingerprint effect, but also can improve the ability of anti corrosion; and processing, such as bending or stamping processing can meet the general request.
- Q:Stainless steel sheet welding method, thickness of 0.5mm
- Common welding method: pulse DC TIG welding.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range