Physical Characteristics of First and Qualified Factory Quality TiO2 Titanium Dioxide
White powder , with the relative density of 4.26 , the melting point of Titanium Dioxide is about 1830-1850C,
with the refractive index of 2.70, the quality is credibility and stabilization.
Specification of First and Qualified Factory Quality TiO2 Titanium Dioxide
1)Titanium dioxide Rutile
Tint reducing power
Volatile at 105°C %(m/m)
Volatile at 105°C after 24h stay at (23±2)°C/RH (50±5)%,%(m/m)
Water soluble substances,%(m/m)
pH value of aqueous suspension
Residue on sieve 45μm,%(m/m)
Resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
Color (as compared with reference standard)
not lower than
Whiteness %min (compared with standard sample)
2)Titanium Dioxide Anatase
Activated TiO2 content, %
Color, compared with standard samples
not lower than
Whiteness, compared with standard samples
Tinter reducing power, compared with standard samples
105°C volatile matter %
Water solubles, %
pH-value of aqueous suspension
Oil absorption, g/ 100g
- Q:Dream world how much of the total number of yuan?
- Landlord hello I think the heavens are cheaper. You can go every day to buy secret businessman there to buy a more expensive boutique. And then to sell heaven. Is cheaper than buying dyes there. And then to dye their favorite.
- Q:what paint do I use for fiberglass material?
- Fiberglass doors are frequently chosen for their mildew and rust resistance.Unlike wood, they will not deteriorate or swell.They can also be less expensive than wood and metal doors.Fiberglass,as with other materials, are primed first and then painted.
- Q:How to paint my car???
- A paint job is only as good as what's underneath it. Painting is an art that I am only semi good at. But I do know the smoother the surface the better the paint. One thing I learned the hard way is don't ignore scratches thinking the paint will cover them. It won't. As far as supplies go to a paint and body supply and tell them what you want to do. They'll sell you what you need and give you advice.
- Q:Sanya how can sell paint and paint?
- In the vicinity of the moon bridge there is a bus to get off the Bank of China on the line 2 Road 4 Road 10 Road to
- Q:What are the differences between water-soluble paints and ordinary paints?
- Water-based paint is a water thinner, no organic solvent coating, benzene, toluene, xylene, formaldehyde, free TDI toxic heavy metals, non-toxic non-irritating odor, harmless to the human body, do not pollute the environment, Crystal translucent, good flexibility and has a water, wear, aging resistance, resistance to yellowing, fast drying, easy to use and so on. Can be used in: wood, metal, plastic, glass, building surface and more in the material.
- Q:The difference between white paint and colored paint
- The walls of the latex paint, latex paint every barrel is milky white. The color of the paint is formed with a paste and this is like a cup of white water, and a cup of ink with water. Which, each shop has a high school at the end of the file. Different grades of the price is not the same, you said the scrub resistance of the paint almost around 650
- Q:velvet painting for art class?
- painting on velvet? no never,but i'll sure try it out.Well i would suggest using acrylic paint or a thick paint as opposed to paint that holds a lot of water as you dont want the velvet to absorb to much water but im not a hundred percent certain sorry.I guess the best paint to use would be anything bright and rich in colour to stand out from the dark velvet.Sorry i couldent be of more help but good luck with your velvet painting.x
- Q:Can you paint dry clothes with acrylic or textile dyes?
- Pigments recommend Australia's Deli Van Matis brand of acrylic pigment + fiber fixative. The disadvantage is that the price is small and temporarily not easy to buy.
- Q:How is paint made today?
- Artists paints are made in much the same way they always have been: by grinding coloured powders (pigments) very finely, and mixing them with a liquid (a medium) that sets, so as to glue the colour to a surface. That's what a paint is. In the past it was done by hand (it was the one of the first jobs an artist's studio assistant would be set to work doing), now it's done by machine. Lead oxides are still used as pigments, mainly in Flake White. Safety regulations banning lead paints only apply to house paints, not artists' paints (at least in the UK), though they may have to be sold in childproof tins. Alternatives to lead include zinc and titanium, which may be mixed to give a white paint that looks similar to Flake White.
- Q:What is the color on the model? Paint it?
- There are special, I used to buy up to the paint, smell like a correction fluid, not waterproof
Our company has strong technical force and high R&D capacity in titanium dioxide. We have various special-use titanium dioxide based on original zirconium, silicon, aluminum, zinc and other organic and inorganic coating processing. The titanium dioxide has excellent dispersion, superior weathering resistance, fine white and gloss and other features. The performance is even better than similar products from overseas markets, while the cost of raw material has been greatly lowered with improved quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|| Langfang City，Hebei Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America, Domestic Market, South America, Western Europe, Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range