Physical Characteristics of First and Qualified Factory Quality TiO2 Titanium Dioxide
White powder , with the relative density of 4.26 , the melting point of Titanium Dioxide is about 1830-1850C,
with the refractive index of 2.70, the quality is credibility and stabilization.
Specification of First and Qualified Factory Quality TiO2 Titanium Dioxide
1)Titanium dioxide Rutile
Tint reducing power
Volatile at 105°C %(m/m)
Volatile at 105°C after 24h stay at (23±2)°C/RH (50±5)%,%(m/m)
Water soluble substances,%(m/m)
pH value of aqueous suspension
Residue on sieve 45μm,%(m/m)
Resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
Color (as compared with reference standard)
not lower than
Whiteness %min (compared with standard sample)
2)Titanium Dioxide Anatase
Activated TiO2 content, %
Color, compared with standard samples
not lower than
Whiteness, compared with standard samples
Tinter reducing power, compared with standard samples
105°C volatile matter %
Water solubles, %
pH-value of aqueous suspension
Oil absorption, g/ 100g
- Q:Acrylic paint to paint clothes, dry surface to be painted to prevent fade?
- It is recommended to use textile pigments, the use of propylene, or in the pigment plus stabilizer, or after painting finished spray agent. Acrylic, after all, not industrial dyes, fade or dry off is inevitable, propylene is most afraid of sun exposure, when dry to a certain extent will crack off, so try to keep in a cool place to store. There are paintings when the acrylic paint do not degumming, although the color after degumming more symmetrical thick, but the pigment can increase the adhesion of the gum.
- Q:Can alcohol dissolve paint?
- With gasoline or other thin to clean, it is useful. Try to try. Wash water can also, the effect is also good, and with a fragrance.
- Q:What is the difference between polymer cement waterproof coating and polymer cement-based waterproof coating?
- Polymer cement waterproof coating with polymer cement-based waterproof coating difference? Polymer cement-based waterproof coating by the synthesis of polymer polymer emulsion (such as polyacrylate, polyvinyl acetate, styrene butadiene rubber emulsion) and a variety of additives to optimize The combination of the liquid material and supporting the powder (composed of special cement, graded sand composition) made of two-component waterproof coating, is a combination of synthetic polymer material with high elasticity, and inorganic materials durable Good waterproof material. Cement polymer waterproof coating is a flexible waterproof coating, that is, waterproof coating. Coated waterproof, JS-composite waterproof coating and cement polymer waterproof coating is a material.
- Q:What are the types of ink used in inkjet printers?
- When the larger pigment aggregates are exposed to ultraviolet light and ozone, only the surface layer is destroyed, the inner layer of the colorant still retains its color characteristics, and therefore has a higher light fastness to weather fastness. And because the pigment is not soluble in water, in the printing paper encountered moisture when the water resistance is strong. Pigment ink in the water suspended in the particle size of the visible wavelength range, the visible light scattering, so that the transparency of the ink affected; also because the pigment is granular, can not fully display the visible absorption of light characteristics, so bright color The degree of loss. Stable storage and color vividness are generally affected by the fineness of the pigment so that it is generally worse than the dye-type ink, and the manufacture of ultra-fine pigments and stable dispersion of pigment in the water requires special techniques and are often costly. Through the above comparative analysis can be seen, the pigment ink than the dye ink in the photo output has a unique can not replace the advantages. With the development of pigment ink manufacturing technology, especially the ultra-fine pigment powder preparation technology and the rapid development of pigment dispersion technology in water, the pigment is more and more dispersed in water-based ink, and the result is not only ink Stability greatly improved, and its color characteristics will be more vivid. In order to solve the pigment ink in the glossy paper will be due to the diffuse reflection of pigment particles caused by reduced luster, Epson introduced the R1800 / R1900 printer, an increase of light color, to ensure a better sense of gloss.
- Q:What are the characteristics of the polymer melt flow?
- Intumescent fluids, typically high solids polymer fluids, are such that the shear is increased and the viscosity increases.
- Q:does wall paint dry darker or lighter?
- I'm pretty sure lighter...My parents bought a light brown/sandy sort of color to paint their dining room and were really disappointed when it dried the exact same shade it was before - really really light, 'creme' white. I'd go at least a shade darker than what you want..
- Q:The words on the paint are the first to paint or paint the paint first
- Paint first
- Q:Polymer batteries and 18650 batteries in the end which is more secure?
- 18650 batteries exist the risk of explosion, and the polymer battery is the worst case of fire. I used the Ithink mobile power, the polymer was very good.
- Q:What are the differences between paint 106 and 806?
- 106, this is the business in order to promote the name and the quality of the same, if you are 806, you will spend more money
- Q:What kind of dye do you want?
- Egg shell painting process is also very complex. The first is the selection, the selection of smooth surface, with thickness, no particles, texture, white shell, after cleaning, polished, cleverly cut in half, and then use pure wool pen dipped in watercolor paint on the eggshell painting, layers Color, high degree of fine. Usually painted a mask and landscape painting takes 3 hours, until the picture is dry, but also painted a layer of lacquer, so that the color dazzling.
Our company has strong technical force and high R&D capacity in titanium dioxide. We have various special-use titanium dioxide based on original zirconium, silicon, aluminum, zinc and other organic and inorganic coating processing. The titanium dioxide has excellent dispersion, superior weathering resistance, fine white and gloss and other features. The performance is even better than similar products from overseas markets, while the cost of raw material has been greatly lowered with improved quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|| Langfang City，Hebei Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America, Domestic Market, South America, Western Europe, Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range