Characteristic of TiO2 Titanium Dioxide Content Min 95% CAS 13463-67-7
1) Al2O3, ZrO2 coated ,white appearance, good gloss, blue tone, fine particles
2) High disparity
3) High covering powder
4) Heat resistance
5) Good dry powder fluidity, outstanding pigment properties.
Inorganic surface treatment
Organic surface treatment
Tint reducing power, Reynolds number, TCS
Volatile matters at105·C,%(m/m)
PH value of water suspension
Oil absorption value,g/100g
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
Residue on the sieve(45um mesh),%(m/m)
Whiteness,(compared with standard sample)
No less than
Oil dispersible power,%
Index controlled by the company Gardner of dry power
- Q:What is the difference between a dye and a pigment-based printing ink?
- The dyestuff is dyed, but the pigment is different, and the pigment can be used to make dyes and all the raw materials of monochrome and mixed colorants made of pigments. Simply put the pigment is the raw material of all colored materials. Pigment of the three primary colors are yellow, magenta, cyan. The rest of all the colors are mixed by the three colors from the mix, such as yellow plus magenta is equal to red, yellow plus green is equal to green, yellow plus red and blue is equal to black, these are the three primary colors are mixed, the three primary colors are not equal Mixing can get all the colors in the world.
- Q:latex and acrylic paint?
- Sort of... Latex used to mean a water-based rubber paint, but now it means anything water-based. It is a poor term because it is used by manufacturers for many varieties of water based paint, and often is cheap vinyl-based stuff 100% Acrylic paint is the best choice in water-based, and sometimes is labelled as latex. Best look for 100% acrylic, or you might get some cheap mixture. They should lose the term latex completely, and accurately describe the type of water-based paint. But manufacturers like the confusion, as they can sell cheap paint.
- Q:The difference between exterior paint and exterior paint
- According to the national standard should be understood as paint containing paint, and paint the title of more scientific
- Q:Why some of the polymer strength exceeds the rugged alloy
- Q:Lithium ion and polymer battery What is the difference ah?
- But the current domestic polymers are false polymers, the real polymer battery electrolyte is solid, such as Sanyo Sony ATL huge electronic polymer is called polymer
- Q:Is the polymer cement - based waterproof coating required for inspection?
- Are you a manufacturer or a construction unit? If it is the construction unit can generally be called the factory to give you the test report on the line on the line, but also to the scene sampling inspection.
- Q:Production of [time gem] resin Dijiao pigment paste can be replaced with acrylic paint? Or other substitutes
- Oh, the raw materials are different, and glue will be reflected
- Q:How to stain the sheets, dyeing principle is not the same as the clothes
- Note that clothing dyeing and fabric dyeing equipment and process is quite different.
- Q:Who can tell me how to distinguish between flat-panel printer pigments and dye inks?
- Dye ink is not easy to fade with water, for cloth and other daily necessities, the pigment ink faint water is mainly used for painting. Pigment ink put the image point, that is, powder ink, of course, this is just a kind of image of the argument, not accurate enough. To be precise, it is the solid pigment grinding into very small particles, dissolved in a special water solvent, is a suspension solution or semi-solution, with our printing and dyeing clothing pigment properties of the same. In contrast to the principle that the dye ink penetrates into the medium and then forms the color, it is colored by the color of the material attached to the surface of the medium (such as copy paper or paper). Therefore, it is not possible to print with pigment ink, even if it is printed on plain paper, and it is not easy to be decomposed by ultraviolet rays due to the waterproofness of the pigment itself. Therefore, it is strong in water resistance and light and prints out even if it is outdoors Use can also be maintained for more than a year without obvious signs of fading. The above information provided by the base of the industry!
- Q:What is the difference between heat transfer ink and heat sublimation ink?
- The difference between the two is the printing of the different coloring principle, so the internal composition of the ink is different! Ink is divided into two kinds. One is the pigment, one is the dye! Tang Hua is using pigments! Pigment coloring principle is by virtue of with a solid film can produce a synthetic resin, fixed on the surface of the fabric! To personalized T-shirt heat transfer, for example, we have to use T-shirt dedicated transfer paper, because the cotton fiber itself does not suck color. On the image plane of the transfer paper, there is a layer of jelly, and the surface layer has an ink-absorbing coating so that a clear image can be printed. At the time of transfer, the jelly at high temperature absorbs the color on the one hand, and infiltrates into the fiber gap of the fabric, and the fiber surface is strongly attached, and the sublimation ink belongs to the dye, which is carried out by the principle of sublimation of ink Transfer, and fabric chemical reaction after a printing principle; because the sublimation does not change the fabric of the surface structure, so the sublimation of the product, sensory and feel good! So: Tang Hua printing area feel slightly harder. If it is sublimation printing, the printing site and the unprinted parts of the hardness difference is not obvious! Finally, cotton clothing printing, the choice of paint; polyester material and personalized products (such as metal plate, mouse pad, etc.) selection of dyes!
Our company is a compound chemical enterprise, engaged in the R&D, manufacturing and deep processing of powder products. Specializing in the production of high quality titanium dioxide anatase and rutile, including food grade titanium dioxide, enamel and ceramic grade titanium dioxide, fiber grade titanium dioxide, welding grade titanium dioxide, lithopone and other fine powder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 700,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range