Characteristic of TiO2 Titanium Dioxide Content Min 95% CAS 13463-67-7
1) Al2O3, ZrO2 coated ,white appearance, good gloss, blue tone, fine particles
2) High disparity
3) High covering powder
4) Heat resistance
5) Good dry powder fluidity, outstanding pigment properties.
Inorganic surface treatment
Organic surface treatment
Tint reducing power, Reynolds number, TCS
Volatile matters at105·C,%(m/m)
PH value of water suspension
Oil absorption value,g/100g
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
Residue on the sieve(45um mesh),%(m/m)
Whiteness,(compared with standard sample)
No less than
Oil dispersible power,%
Index controlled by the company Gardner of dry power
- Q:Huang Meitian brush paint and paint what impact?
- High humidity is likely to cause paint sagging, blistering
- Q:Paint is water-based paint or solvent-based paint?
- Mostly solvent-based, but the current market there has been a kind of environmentally friendly water-based wood paint, the price is more expensive, the quality is not clear
- Q:what should I paint????
- Try to paint a single rose
- Q:What is the dilution of acrylic paint, how to save after use?
- Propylene pigment and gouache paint different, water can be diluted, but dry, like the kind of rubber, can not be used. , Usually how much dilution with how much
- Q:Paints For Automotive Use?
- They stick to metal, other paints are made to stick to plastic or fabric or fiberglass, etc. Different chemical breakdown and compatibility
- Q:What is the physical state of a polymer? Which can be divided into several
- Several physical forms of the polymer are: solid (more common), liquid (in fact, the sol state), liquid crystal (sub-soluble liquid crystal and thermotropic liquid crystal)
- Q:Is paint something like a paint?
- Yes, it is a collectively. Ruipa Paint it It is said that the paint is not right, but the actual paint and paint are widely defined. However, in real life, people may paint the water as a wall paint. The paint as oily wood paint, in fact, are not correct.
- Q:Mobile power: lithium polymer battery, lithium battery, lithium ion battery which is good
- Summary: In fact, whether it is steel shell lithium-ion battery or soft lithium-ion battery, the performance in the safety performance are very good, after all, the current lithium-ion battery production technology has been very mature, as long as the daily use to avoid high temperature, short circuit , Overcharge, piercing the emergence of such a situation, we can avoid what we call "explosion", fire and other unexpected circumstances. For the often said lithium-ion batteries and lithium polymer batteries, both have their own advantages and disadvantages.
- Q:Polymer lithium battery and lithium iron phosphate battery What is the difference? Which is better?
- Lithium-ion battery Negative is a carbon material, such as graphite. The positive electrode is a lithium-containing transition metal oxide, such as LiMn2O4. The electrolyte is an organic solution containing lithium salts. Usually lithium-ion batteries do not contain metal lithium. Driven by lithium ions from the positive lattice in the lattice, through the electrolyte, embedded in the negative lattice ...
- Q:The difference between dye ink and pigment ink in inkjet printers
- Pigment of the ink is more light, the color is not so bright, dye ink is not fast, bright colors, we are the manufacturer of printer ink manufacturers
Our company is a compound chemical enterprise, engaged in the R&D, manufacturing and deep processing of powder products. Specializing in the production of high quality titanium dioxide anatase and rutile, including food grade titanium dioxide, enamel and ceramic grade titanium dioxide, fiber grade titanium dioxide, welding grade titanium dioxide, lithopone and other fine powder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 700,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range