Application of Supply High Quality Competitive Price TiO2 Rutile Titanium Dioxide
1) In paint industry, It is used as white pigment and glaze of porcelain.
2) It can also be used as coating and filling in paper-making industry to help paper to be printable and opaque.
3) In metallurgical industry, it can be used to make spongy titanium, alloy of titanium and
iron and hard alloy, etc.
4 It can also be used to make nonconductor,electric welding rod and porcelain enamel.
5) It can also be used in synthetic fiber, plastic, rubber, printing, dying, cosmetics,
medicine fillings and food additives.
Packing of Supply High Quality Competitive Price TiO2 Rutile Titanium Dioxide
In 25kg /500kg/1000kg plastic woven bag with plastic lining.
Heavy Metal contents Plumbum (as Pb)
Arsenic (as As)
Barium (as Ba)
Mercury (as Hg)
Antimony (as Sb)
Water soluble substances
Acid soluble substances
- Q:General paint and epoxy paint difference
- Epoxy paint is the main advantage of cement, metal and other inorganic materials, the adhesion is very strong; paint itself is very resistant to corrosion; excellent mechanical properties, wear resistance, impact resistance; can be made of solvent or high solids coating; , Heat, water; coating non-toxic. The disadvantage is poor weather resistance, the sun for a long time there may be powder phenomenon, which can only be used for primer or paint; poor decoration, gloss is not easy to maintain; the construction environment requires a higher, low temperature coating Curing is slow, the effect is not good; many varieties need high temperature curing, painting equipment into a larger. Epoxy resin coating is mainly used for floor coating, automotive primer, metal corrosion, chemical corrosion and so on.
- Q:Paint curing agent, what those paint needs curing agent
- Paint is divided into two types of single-component and two-component, two-component paint is divided into the main paint and curing agent, the need to mix the main paint and curing agent before use, and single-component paint can be used directly. Oxygen anticorrosive paint is two-component paint, acrylic polyurethane paint, polyurethane paint, fluorocarbon coating, chlorosulfonated polyethylene coating is also a two-component, chlorinated rubber paint and silicone high temperature paint, high chlorinated polyethylene coating, Alkyd paint is a one-component paint. Tianjin Jinhai special paint Decoration Co., Ltd.
- Q:Is it painful to paint?
- According to the China Interior Decoration Association Environmental Monitoring Center Director Song Guangsheng introduced, indoor pollution, mainly formaldehyde, benzene, ammonia and radioactive substances of these four pollutants.
- Q:Decoration in the oil paint and water-based paint the advantages and disadvantages?
- Cost-effective water-based paint in the drying time, hardness, fullness and other performance on the technical requirements are relatively high, the manufacturing process is relatively complex, and the need for large-scale production equipment to produce more stable performance of the product, the production cost is relatively high. This is also the same grade of water-based paint prices much higher than the reasons for oily paint. It is understood that the current market in the end product, the oil paint is about 200 yuan / group, including curing agent, thinner, paint, a total weight of about 5 kg; water-based paint about 400 yuan / barrel, 18 liters per barrel.
- Q:What is the emulsion in the paint?
- Emulsion is the main film-forming material, acrylic acid copolymerization reaction. Generally differentiated by the composition of the polymerization, such as styrene-acrylic emulsion, that is, styrene and acrylic monomer and some additives copolymer products. Pure acrylic emulsion from a variety of acrylic, methacrylic acid, methyl methacrylate, acrylic esters and functional additives made of copolymer. and many more! Playing hands are sour, and not scoring ~ ~ ~
- Q:Is the polymer battery durable? With lithium battery what is the difference
- Lithium polymer battery is a lithium-ion battery upgrade products. Relative to the current popular lithium-ion battery, it has a large capacity, small size (thin), safe (no explosion) and so on.
- Q:whats the deal with black paint?
- Black Paint has a particular chemical inside which allows the paint to either smell,become hard or stick to the brush, a good way to get rid of it is to scrub it with your fingers until its off. Never will you get a brush which has had black paint on it spick and span, it is permanently stained but you can make it dry and not produce color when painting others. Do not try to buy other black paint as every single make has the same chemical, its the only way to produce black paint.
- Q:Why do people do paint work when dizzy?
- 1. New furniture, if the paint is too thick, you can boil the milk on the plate and then put the plate in the furniture, close the furniture door, a few hours after the paint smell no. 2. Room paint too thick, can be placed some fruit skin, such as oranges, pineapple, grapefruit, etc. 3. In the paint taste more concentrated environment placed some activated carbon, you can also remove the paint taste.
- Q:What is the difference between the paint and the paint?
- Paint is characterized by the use of organic solvents to adjust the viscosity, can not add water.
- Q:What are the more suitable colors for acrylic paint and textile?
- This is my personal feeling in the clothes and canvas shoes on a better dye, its advantages are particularly thin, and not like the crack will crack, and the price is particularly cheap, generally 12 colors of textile dyes about More than 20 dollars, the general sale of school supplies should be sold.
Our company has strong technical force and high R&D capacity in titanium dioxide. We have various special-use titanium dioxide based on original zirconium, silicon, aluminum, zinc and other organic and inorganic coating processing. The titanium dioxide has excellent dispersion, superior weathering resistance, fine white and gloss and other features. The performance is even better than similar products from overseas markets, while the cost of raw material has been greatly lowered with improved quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|| Langfang City，Hebei Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America, Domestic Market, South America, Western Europe, Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range