Application of Supply High Quality Competitive Price TiO2 Rutile Titanium Dioxide
1) In paint industry, It is used as white pigment and glaze of porcelain.
2) It can also be used as coating and filling in paper-making industry to help paper to be printable and opaque.
3) In metallurgical industry, it can be used to make spongy titanium, alloy of titanium and
iron and hard alloy, etc.
4 It can also be used to make nonconductor,electric welding rod and porcelain enamel.
5) It can also be used in synthetic fiber, plastic, rubber, printing, dying, cosmetics,
medicine fillings and food additives.
Packing of Supply High Quality Competitive Price TiO2 Rutile Titanium Dioxide
In 25kg /500kg/1000kg plastic woven bag with plastic lining.
Heavy Metal contents Plumbum (as Pb)
Arsenic (as As)
Barium (as Ba)
Mercury (as Hg)
Antimony (as Sb)
Water soluble substances
Acid soluble substances
- Q:Carbon black is used as a raw material for inks and pigments, and what nature is used
- Carbon atoms are very stable, N years will not play a chemical reaction
- Q:JS polymer cement based waterproof coating how to use
- The base surface clean, leveling, to keep no cracks, no loosening; yin and yang angle made of circular arc; sharp place will be polished.
- Q:Do the ink must be scattered first?
- Must be pre-dispersed, or else stir, the effect of the impact of direct grinding will lead to deterioration of the pigment effect
- Q:Paint and water paint which prospects are good,
- Certainly is the water paint Well, now a lot of big manufacturers are in production, and do the best morning sun ah followed by the community, ah, many. Because it is not always advocate non - toxic environmental protection. Personal advice you can look at. There is a big trend.
- Q:Who invented the paint solution
- At the beginning, the pigment was found, not invented. Only after the human can be chemical synthesis, only the emergence of the so-called synthetic pigment. From this point, the broad sense of "paint" is not invented. Only a narrow sense of a special "pigment", it may be someone or a company invented.
- Q:What pigments or dyes can be painted on the wall?
- Transparent matte: a translucent decorative pigment that can be applied to a transparent material to show a scrub effect.
- Q:Polymer lithium battery if the first charge is not filled with 12 hours there is no relationship?
- Lithium battery is not necessary to charge 12 hours for the first time on the line for a long time to easily put the inside of the lithium-ion polymer to fill the bad
- Q:Decoration in the oil paint and water-based paint the advantages and disadvantages?
- Water-based paint is more environmentally friendly Oh!
- Q:What are the differences between water-soluble paints and ordinary paints?
- Water-based paint is a water thinner, no organic solvent coating, benzene, toluene, xylene, formaldehyde, free TDI toxic heavy metals, non-toxic non-irritating odor, harmless to the human body, do not pollute the environment, Crystal translucent, good flexibility and has a water, wear, aging resistance, resistance to yellowing, fast drying, easy to use and so on. Can be used in: wood, metal, plastic, glass, building surface and more in the material.
- Q:Is iphone6 a polymer lithium battery?
- Iphone is the use of lithium polymer battery is no memory effect, so whether it is just bought a new machine or each charge are not very thorough, that is to say you can fill on the charge can be.
Our company has strong technical force and high R&D capacity in titanium dioxide. We have various special-use titanium dioxide based on original zirconium, silicon, aluminum, zinc and other organic and inorganic coating processing. The titanium dioxide has excellent dispersion, superior weathering resistance, fine white and gloss and other features. The performance is even better than similar products from overseas markets, while the cost of raw material has been greatly lowered with improved quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|| Langfang City，Hebei Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America, Domestic Market, South America, Western Europe, Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range