Application of Supply High Quality Competitive Price TiO2 Rutile Titanium Dioxide
1) In paint industry, It is used as white pigment and glaze of porcelain.
2) It can also be used as coating and filling in paper-making industry to help paper to be printable and opaque.
3) In metallurgical industry, it can be used to make spongy titanium, alloy of titanium and
iron and hard alloy, etc.
4 It can also be used to make nonconductor,electric welding rod and porcelain enamel.
5) It can also be used in synthetic fiber, plastic, rubber, printing, dying, cosmetics,
medicine fillings and food additives.
Packing of Supply High Quality Competitive Price TiO2 Rutile Titanium Dioxide
In 25kg /500kg/1000kg plastic woven bag with plastic lining.
Heavy Metal contents Plumbum (as Pb)
Arsenic (as As)
Barium (as Ba)
Mercury (as Hg)
Antimony (as Sb)
Water soluble substances
Acid soluble substances
- Q:The difference in chemical properties between dyes and pigments
- Pigment is a fine powdery colored material, generally insoluble in water, oil and solvent, but can be evenly dispersed in them. Dye and pigment, it is soluble in water, alcohol, oil or other solvents and other liquids in the color of the material.
- Q:Methylene blue dye
- All the dyes are organic dyes. Only the pigment will have a mineral variety. The type of organic dyes, and more you can not imagine, thousands of even more! You are talking about these two, only two of the basic dyes in the dye. There are dozens of basic dyes. Moreover, the basic dye is only the largest variety of all kinds of dyes in a class. Specifically, the organic dyes generally have the following categories, each category, ranging from dozens of species, as many as hundreds: direct dye acid dyes weak acid dyes neutral dyes disperse dyes metal complex dyes reduction dyes oxidative dyes Sulfide dyes Basic dyes Reactive dyes
- Q:Sanya how can sell paint and paint?
- Near the moon bridge
- Q:Decoration paint how to deal with paint?
- Buy a hay or vanilla extract, boil a pot of water, into the hay or two tablespoons of vanilla extract, into the vat, on the newly renovated room, after a night, you can remove the taste of the net paint.
- Q:Painting tips?
- the blue tape has an wax on the back. when rubbed makes it stick a little better. removing it when its wet helps. always will have to touch up. for the trim & the carpets...their is a long metal or plastic wedge that you use to protect the carpet while painting. or anything you may have at home will work. needs to be firm enough to push the carpet down a bit. paint the trim then wipe off excess. gl
- Q:Can paint be conductive?
- The conductive condition is to have the freedom to move the electrons, the above compounds can not be ionized, so the paint is not conductive.
- Q:What type of paint do I need for painting my walls?
- You should paint interior walls with latex interior flat wall paint. Latex means it's water soluble and MUCH easier to clean up. Trim and doors should be done in a latex enamel paint, which means it has a sheen to it. You can do walls, like in the kitchen or bath, in enamel but it looks funny other places. Get a good brand name like Sherwin-Williams or Behr for good coverage. If you are painting over a darker color you might want to prime first for a truer color. Don't believe the primer and paint in one marketing. Trim out what you don't want painted (like around windows or whatever) with some low-tack masking tape (blue) and paint with a smaller brush. I like to use 1-1/2 to 2 angled brush for these areas. Then use a roller for the walls. You will probably want to do 2 coats.
- Q:Can the paint expire?
- Generally can be used, paint if the PU paint, curing agent composition may increase the viscosity, containing the pigment, the filler composition may need to carefully stir well, no effect on the performance, only a few varieties really can not use: gelatinization (PE paint more), discoloration (nitrocellulose paint is more serious), thicker. In fact, the following is very clear that the construction of paint workers, and can not use him to tell you clearly!
- Q:The original wall on the paint and then on the powder will have a chemical reaction?
- Latex paint Paint coating refers to the surface of the object coated with solid surface coating with a protective, decorative or special properties of liquid or solid materials, said the early term of the main raw materials of paint oil, then paint, according to the main film material coating machine, machine coating machine composite paint Three types
- Q:Countertops?? Paint??
- look for paints that are suitible for wet locations, like Boats or Docks. they would be pretty durable. Possible Floor paints. I would only worry about food contact surfaces. I am tiling my counters. It is less than $2/sqft. Just takes a little work.
Our company has strong technical force and high R&D capacity in titanium dioxide. We have various special-use titanium dioxide based on original zirconium, silicon, aluminum, zinc and other organic and inorganic coating processing. The titanium dioxide has excellent dispersion, superior weathering resistance, fine white and gloss and other features. The performance is even better than similar products from overseas markets, while the cost of raw material has been greatly lowered with improved quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|| Langfang City，Hebei Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America, Domestic Market, South America, Western Europe, Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range