Product Product Name: Titanium Dioxide
Molecular Weight: 79.90
Description: White powder
Properties of TiO2 CAS 13463-67-7 Titanium Dioxide Industrial Grade
it is white powder, insoluble in water, non-toxic, chemically extremely stable, surface treated with Aluminium, Silicon compounds and modified with organic compounds, it has excellent pigment properties, such as high whiteness, gloss, hiding power, tinting power and well dispersibility, excellent weathering resistance and chalking resistance.
Introduction of TiO2 CAS 13463-67-7 Titanium Dioxide Industrial Grade
Titanium Dioxide R216 is a universal rutile titanium dioxide pigment, is designed to deliver both high gloss and excellent durability in coatings. This outstanding combination of end-use performance properties makes it a versatile pigment in solvent and waterborne systems for architectural, industrial, and automotive applications.
Specification of TiO2 CAS 13463-67-7 Titanium Dioxide Industrial Grade
TiO2 Content, %
Tint-reducing Power European Unit
Oil Absorption, g/100g
105ºC Moisture, %
Specific Resistance, Ω·cm
Solution in Water, %
Residue (45μm), %
Rutile Content, %
Packing of TiO2 CAS 13463-67-7 Titanium Dioxide Industrial Grade
25Kg/PP bag; 22MT/20'FCL without pallet, 20MT/20'FCL with pallet
- Q:Members of people: consult, polymer battery and lithium battery where the difference?
- Package 3: G4 thick version of the phone: polymer battery (3000 mAh) + seat + silicone cover + high-grade film Price: the original price of mobile phone +110 yuan (G4 promotional package every day according to the date of stock availability!
- Q:The economic impact of dyes
- The deep spread of the financial crisis on economic entities has made the Chinese dye industry face an unprecedented challenge. In 2008, the development of the industry a major turning point, dyes, organic pigment production year on year for the first time a negative growth, the main production enterprises have different levels of output down, to achieve a more substantial decline in profits.
- Q:Pigment Heat transfer ink and ordinary pigment ink difference
- Ordinary ink sub-pigment ink and dye ink, pigment ink is not easy to fade, waterproof wash point. Dye inks are generally not suitable for transfer.
- Q:Open paint and closed paint which is more expensive? What is more beautiful? Is doing white
- The open type is made of nitrocellulose. Closed is made of polyester paint and water-based paint. The price of water-based paint is the most expensive. Nitrocellulose and polyester varnish are relatively less than the type of nitro. The price is generally the same as the price of polyester mid-range paint. Polyester paint more types. Selectivity is relatively large. The price range is relatively large. But do open with nitro has a disadvantage is the amount of great. The general use of polyester paint construction, then painted three times more than twice the paint on it. If you use nitro, then the general six times to paint six times before the paint effect we go. General paint workers are not afraid of trouble with nitro. Nitro makes it very good. More suitable for young people with. There are time to try to find a good way to paint the painter. Because the difficulty of the construction of nitro is higher than that of polyester. Nitro environmental performance is also very good. Polyester and water-based paint is more suitable for closed. This is more suitable for mature type. If you are more personal. Young people use nitro to do open is pretty good indeed. If you are more mature nature that with polyester and water-based closed may make you like more. I know the knowledge is poured out. Give me points to it.
- Q:What is the polymer orientation structure?
- The main structural features of the orientation: anisotropy
- Q:Help with paint Copy and paste?
- If i flow to photobucket, precise click on the image i admire, opt for replica, then flow to paint and open it and precise click and paste it places it in without issues. the only difference is i'm not utilising CtrlV. attempt this and see if it makes a distinctive to not use Ctrl-V If it nevertheless would not paintings then attempt saving the report on your computing gadget's hard stress and then copying it into paint.
- Q:what should i paint?
- Paint a sunset setting over and ocean, paint a sailboat off to the left, and some waves, under the water, paint an octopus, a few fish, and seweed, sand, a shell or two, and a jellyfish wouldnt hurt! haha, sorry if i'm taking away your creative freedom! i'm at the beach, and i just sketched it!
- Q:Why do people do paint work when dizzy?
- 1. New furniture, if the paint is too thick, you can boil the milk on the plate and then put the plate in the furniture, close the furniture door, a few hours after the paint smell no. 2. Room paint too thick, can be placed some fruit skin, such as oranges, pineapple, grapefruit, etc. 3. In the paint taste more concentrated environment placed some activated carbon, you can also remove the paint taste.
- Q:What kind of dyes are used to paint on clothes and cloth? All kinds of cloth are available
- Buy acrylic paint to paint it or find the dye bar (after painting will not wash) this thing and cloth can not be related to acrylic paint this thing in the book market or art supplies store can buy a good find!
- Q:Is iphone6 a polymer lithium battery?
- Try to use the official power to charge, because the official power supply will be directly after the power mode, there will be no overcharge problems arise.
We as a specialized manufacturer and exporter for Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide,aluminium sulphate product in China ,we sincerely hope to establish business relations with your esteemed corporation.
First, I would like to give you a brief introduction of White Princess.Our factory, which ranks one of the first 3 TiO2 producers in China ,was founded in 1955 and started to produce Titanium Dioxide from 1989.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Jiaozuo City, Henan Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port;Dalian Port;Tianjin Port;Yingkou Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||24,400 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium dioxide (Tio2)pigment,zirconium oxychloride, zirconium dioxide
|Product Price Range