Float Glass -Tinted Glas, is distortion-free, precision flat and transparent glass. It is made of molten glass which flows through tweel to tin bath and then to lehr. While floating through the molten tin, the glass under the works of gravity and surface tension becomes smooth and flat at both sides.
Model Number: Tinted Float Glass 2-19mm
Function: Decorative Glass
Technique: Tinted Glass
Type: Float Glass
Color: Clear; Grey; Blue; Green; Bronze; Pink; Golden etc.
Size: 1830*1220, 3300*2140; 3300*2240; 1830*2440; 3660*2140
Packaging & Delivery of Tinted Float Glass
Packaging Details: Wooden crates worthy for ocean and land carriage.
Delivery Detail: Within 25 days after the deposit or L/C
- Q:How do you pack something into (Qian Jin) plexiglass?
- The material is called a cold gel. First, some cold gel is injected into the mold, and then put into the specimen or other objects (Photos), then injected with cold gel, sealed, and then polished. Cold gels can be colored as needed. Cold gel products the biggest feature is not parting, what the image of the enclosure.
- Q:Do solar panels use toughened glass, or are some high light transmitting materials good?
- The crystal silicon component adopts super white embossed toughened glass; the thin film battery component adopts ultra white float glass (after coating) and ordinary toughened glass.The panel and battery are bonded with EVA film.
- Q:Is glass a recyclable resource?
- Glass ceramic material: glass ceramics, hard texture, high mechanical strength, chemical stability and good thermal stability. But at present, the cost of traditional materials used in glass ceramics is higher. Glass ceramics made from float process and fly ash from power plants have been used to replace glass ceramics to produce glass ceramics successfully.
- Q:Medium temperature glass flake clay products
- Due to the relative stretching coefficient of the steel, cement and other material and substrate, so in the case of heat shock resin layer easily cracking and shedding, and glass flake can provide a heat stable layer, which can prevent the substrate cleavage and shedding.
- Q:What is quartz made of?
- Applications and uses of 1 quartz glass, flat glass, float glass, glass (glass jar, glass bottle, glass tube), the main raw material of optical glass, glass fiber, glass, conductive glass, glass cloth and anti ray special glass 2, ceramics and refractories embryo material and porcelain glaze, the furnace with high silica, ordinary brick raw materials such as silicon carbide 3, metallurgical silicon metal, ferrosilicon alloy and silicon Aluminum Alloy and other raw materials or additives, flux
- Q:Long plastic soft glass is a food grade raw materials?
- No, this is the PVC material processing process, there will be plasticizers, etc., although non-toxic, harmless, but the food grade standards or worse.
- Q:Not man-made destruction, why toughened glass suddenly broken?
- There are a variety of predisposing factors 2. tempered glass explodeFor example, A. before the installation of glass is accidentally damaged, like chipping, knocked the feet, because the glass is tempered around the weak area, its strength even weaker than the non tempered glass, but this part of the damage are not likely to cause the glass immediately burst, but changed the internal stress of glass. When the upper wall is used, the internal stress changes gradually, which breaks the glass.B. such as differences in temperature after installation. As you say, temperature, weather, and so on, will make the internal pressure of the glass partial uneven, thus causing burst.Is there a correct size for the C. installation?. If the installation is too tight, the specifications are not appropriate, it will cause stress changes inside the glass, causing a burst.D. the rest is external force, including impact, extrusion and so on. It's not just human impact, or other things, or even wind in nature. If the glass does not fall on the ground, there will be the point of impact (if it is obvious, there will be explosive, Hu Dieban) these can be invoked, but if in the proceedings can only be said to be a possibility, because you have no evidence to prove that. In the domestic situation, the glass manufacturers generally compensate for the glass trouble.
- Q:What are the Department of mobile phone lens?
- Well, yes, coating is coated, but not what you said, the film, this forgot to say, but generally speaking, is this, in fact, is not very complicated process, as long as there is equipment, it is easy to handle!
- Q:Who can tell me the raw material and function of the flashy glass?
- The forming process of float glass is completed in the tin bath which passes through the protective gas (N2 and H2). The molten glass from the pool kiln in the continuous inflow of floating on the surface of liquid tin and relative density on the gravity and surface tension, the glass liquid level in the swing, tin flat, smooth surface, hardening and cooling was cited on the transition table.
- Q:What materials do you need to make glass?
- The chemical composition of ordinary glass is Na2O, CaO, 6SiO2, the main component is silica, is a kind of amorphous structure with irregular structure. Widely used in buildings for wind and light transmission; of mixtures.
Our professionally trained warehouse staff ensures that your glass is safely loaded so that it reaches its destination in the same perfect condition in which it left our production facility. We are constantly evolving our packing and loading techniques to ensure easier off-loading, minimal breakage, and other safeguards to combat seasonal changes in climate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
South America 22
Eastern Europe 4
Southeast Asia 7
Mid East 25
South Asia 6
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, French, Russian
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average