Float Glass -Tinted Glas, is distortion-free, precision flat and transparent glass. It is made of molten glass which flows through tweel to tin bath and then to lehr. While floating through the molten tin, the glass under the works of gravity and surface tension becomes smooth and flat at both sides.
Model Number: Tinted Float Glass 2-19mm
Function: Decorative Glass
Technique: Tinted Glass
Type: Float Glass
Color: Clear; Grey; Blue; Green; Bronze; Pink; Golden etc.
Size: 1830*1220, 3300*2140; 3300*2240; 1830*2440; 3660*2140
Packaging & Delivery of Tinted Float Glass
Packaging Details: Wooden crates worthy for ocean and land carriage.
Delivery Detail: Within 25 days after the deposit or L/C
- Q:Can the toughened glass be cracked by the sun?
- Tempered glass (Tempered, glass/Reinforced, glass) belongs to safety glass. Toughened glass is a kind of prestressed glass, in order to improve the strength of the glass, the methods commonly used in chemistry or physics, formed on the surface of glass glass under compressive stress, first offset surface stress force, so as to improve the bearing capacity of reinforced glass, its wind, cold, impact etc.
- Q:Method for cutting thick glass
- Mechanical cutting glass:Mechanical cutting glass is the mechanical property of glass with low tensile stress. The diamond or emery is used to cut the surface, and the force is cut off because of tension.(1) when glass cutters do not cut very thick glass, they use diamond glass cutters inlaid with diamond at the ends of brass and cut ordinary flat glass, and often use super hard knife wheels. In addition, when cutting, adding kerosene and other liquids, the incision and tool life are better protection. In addition, to lead the soft glass tube, but also useful to cut the file.(2) diamond saw cutting diamond saw is not limited to glass, but also widely used in the cutting of germanium, silicon, ceramics, crystal and so on. Compared with common grit or ordinary abrasive saw, diamond saw has high cutting efficiency. Generally, grinding fluid is used during cutting. The bonding materials of diamond saw include metal, thermosetting resin, ceramic and so on. But the metal saw such as brass is usually cut. The thickness of saw blade is about 0.2 ~ 7ram. Cutting method is divided into outer circle cutting, inner circle cutting and band saw cutting.
- Q:Acrylic plexiglass rod can be used in what way?
- Plexiglass sticks, which cheap plexiglass bonding is an important process, to enhance product quality and taste, affected by two aspects, one is adhesive; two is adhesive skills.
- Q:What kind of glass is smoked glass?
- * basic materials for glass makingSilica is the main raw material made of silica on the earth reserves is great. Silica is the main raw material for the main raw material is made of glass stones. The silicon content of different rocks are different. In our life of these materials is the most common.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass?.
- Glass material is complex, but can be divided into main raw materials and auxiliary raw materials according to its function. The main material constitutes the main body of the glass, and determines the main physical and chemical properties of the glass. The auxiliary material endows the glass with special properties and facilitates the manufacturing process.
- Q:Failure reasons and solutions of insulating glass.
- The typical phenomenon of the failure of insulating glass products is that the condensation and water inflow in the insulating glass interlayer affect not only the appearance of the whole glass, but also the thermal performance of the whole glass.
- Q:What kinds of ingredients are the glass?
- Flint glass is a high density and high refractive index glass. It can be produced by lead instead of calcium in sodium glass in molten glass. It is suitable for making optical glass and carved glass products. The coefficient of thermal expansion of hard glass is very high
- Q:Is flat glass the main material or structural component in raw materials?
- But sometimes the structural parts, such as the exhibition hall and the hall, have a transparent floor beneath which the contents are displayed. In order to save the raw materials, they may be designed to be cut from the whole glass without cutting into the box. At this time the flat glass is load-bearing components, to calculate its carrying capacity, which is the structural components of the.
- Q:What is the difference between acrylic board, lotus board, organic board and PVC board?
- Lotus board (also known as Teflon plate) lotus board single sided composite PVC foam board, ABS lotus board, acrylic panels, ABS surface can not be used for outdoor. Furong sheet is a new kind of chemical material. It is made of polyethylene as main raw material, adding various auxiliaries, and has been formed by chemical bridge foaming, and the single side composite PVC board.
- Q:Ceramic pots are sprayed glaze, or the whole porcelain crystallization good?
- Ceramic crystallization: glass ceramic composite board is the product of "three in one" of glass, ceramic and stone craft. It combines the glass melting process, ceramic brick molding and crystallization sintering process, stone polishing, cutting process as a whole. In short, microcrystalline glass frit is special stalls shop in the special ceramic tile on the roller kiln sintering crystallization, after polishing and cutting timber.
Our professionally trained warehouse staff ensures that your glass is safely loaded so that it reaches its destination in the same perfect condition in which it left our production facility. We are constantly evolving our packing and loading techniques to ensure easier off-loading, minimal breakage, and other safeguards to combat seasonal changes in climate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
South America 22
Eastern Europe 4
Southeast Asia 7
Mid East 25
South Asia 6
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, French, Russian
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average