Tinplates and Tin Free Steel for Metal Packaging
Prime electrical tinplate:
Thickness: 0.15 to 0.50mm
Width: 600 to 1010mm
Temper grade: BA and CA
For metal packaging usage
The Tinplate specification as following:
1, Reference standard: GB2520-88, JIS G3303-1997 and DIN EN10203-91
2, Material: MR, SPCC
3, Thickness available: 0.15mm to 0.50mm
4, Width available: 600mm to 1010 mm
5, Temper grade: T1 - T5 BA and CA both.
6, Tin coating: ordinary 2.8g/2.8g, 5.6g/5.6g, We also can produce according to customers' requests
7,Coil diameter: ID 420/ 508mm, OD from 1,000 to 1,250mm
8,Package: Anti-rust paper,corner protected. by sheet or coils according customer's require.
9, Applications: metal package usage like paint, chemical can,aerosol can and different food can production,
Also battery,electric cable and other industries
|Steel Type || SPCC, MR|
|Thickness and tolerance|| 0.15~0.50mm(Tolerance: _+0.01 mm)|
|Width & tolerance || 300~1000mm (Tolerance: 0~3mm)|
|Cut length & tolerance || 450~``50mm (Tolerance: 0~3mm )|
|Coil inside diameter || 420/508mm|
|Coil Weight || 3~10 MT|
|Passivation || 311|
|Oiling || DOS|
|Surface Finish || Bright, Stone, Silver, Matte|
|Packaging || Seaworthy Standard with wooden pallet|
|Standards Available || GB/T2520, JIS G3303, ASTM A623M & EN10202|
|Special specitications are available on request.|
|Tin coating weight|
|Type||Designation of tin coating weight||Min.average tin coating weight(g/m2)||Former Coating Designation|
|Equal tin coating||1.4/1.4||1.2/1.2||#15|
|Surface finish||Nominal surface roughness (um Ra)||Characteristic|
|Bright finish||≤Q0.35||Glazed surface obtained after melting treatment of electrotinned smooth raw materail strip with extremely fine rubstone fingure by processing.|
|Stone finish||0.25~0.60||Glazed surface obtained after melting treatment of electrotinned smooth raw materail stripfeaturing certain rubstone figures.|
|Silver finish||0.50~1.00||Glazed surface obtained after melting treatment of electrotinned smooth raw material strip with rough matt furface.|
|Matte finish||0.80~2.50||Matt surface of general matt raw material strip without melting treatment.|
- Q:How to test the tightness of tin metal cans?
- Pressure leakage test with a rubber plug when empty hole plugged, start the air compressor, slowly open the valve, the pressure in the tank is increased gradually, while the empty tank is immersed in the water tank, careful observation with outer bottom cover curling and welding seam has no air bubbles, until the pressure rose to 0.7jg/cm and 2min. All the same parts of continuous bubbles, should be judged as leakage, leakage of the recording time and pressure, and mark in the leak site on.
- Q:What are the advantages of tin packaging?
- Mature technology and high production efficiency: the production of tinplate has a long history, has a mature skill set of production equipment with matching, high production efficiency, can meet a variety of product packaging needs.
- Q:Tin and tinSince the back skin as long as tinplate will rust, so why not replace tin?
- Tin, also called galvanized sheet steel, atmospheric corrosion resistance ability is strong, not afraid of the rain and wind, used for building materials, general exposure in the air. Such as color plate, color steel. Because it is hard, so it is not easy to physical erosion. If the galvanized layer off, the same will rust.Can not be used. Instead of using tin tin galvanizing vessel, it is easy to cause zinc poisoning. Zinc soluble in acid, acid resistance is poor, so the tin can not be used for beverage packaging, such as carbonated drinks and fruit juice. In addition some foods, such as aquatic products, or products such as packaging, the requirements are higher, need to use advanced professional tinplate.
- Q:How many kinds of tinplate are there? What is the code number?
- Tinplate, also known as tin plated iron, is the common name for tin plated steel sheet. The English abbreviation is SPTE. It is a cold-rolled low carbon steel sheet or strip coated with commercially pure tin on both sides. Tin plays a major role in preventing corrosion and rusting. It will be the steel strength and formability and corrosion resistance of tin soldering, and beautiful appearance with a material, corrosion resistant, non-toxic, high strength and good ductility properties.
- Q:What's the difference between iron, aluminium, stainless steel, galvanized iron and tin?
- Iron is another kind of material. It is easy to be oxidized (embroidered) when it meets waterGalvanized sheet is made of iron, but zinc is plated on the surface to improve oxidation resistance. The price is cheap
- Q:Who knows the process of tinplate production?
- 1. remove the oxide scales produced during hot rolling;2. the strip side edge trimming;3. coated with rolling oil, play a role in rust and lubrication;4. check and remove all kinds of surface defects which are harmful to the subsequent cold rolling process;
- Q:What do tinplate do?
- Maguchi Tetsuya is called tinplate, national standard GB2520:2008, is cold-rolled sheet steel, every square plated with commercial 1.1 g, 2.8g, 5.6g, 8.4g, 11.2gFor use, it can be used in food cans, beverage cans, chemical barrels, milk cans, electronic components, etc., is a widely used packaging materials.
- Q:Tin, tin plated iron. Why can't we get white wine?
- Should be caused by the unqualified corrosion resistance of the tinplate. The reasons are as follows:Tin plating on the surface of the tinplate has played a certain role in corrosion protection, tin surface will be six chromium passivation, further improve the corrosion resistance. However, the liquor contains a lot of water, and if the long-term contact with the iron (without coating tin), the surface of the tin layer will be corrosion, and then corrosion to iron.
- Q:What is the tin plated iron?
- In the galvanic cell of the tin, iron is negative and oxidized because iron is more active than tin.Therefore, in the coating damage, corrosion resistance than tin tin.
- Q:What details should I pay attention to when purchasing tinplate packing boxes?
- At present, many domestic buyers can in the face of supplier's first bid, don't know in the condition of love at bargain, or fixed price cut 20 percent off. This practice is very inappropriate, in the procurement of bargain is necessary, but have not thought about the hidden dangers after bargaining?.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range