Tinplates and Tin Free Steel for Metal Packaging
Prime electrical tinplate:
Thickness: 0.15 to 0.50mm
Width: 600 to 1010mm
Temper grade: BA and CA
For metal packaging usage
The Tinplate specification as following:
1, Reference standard: GB2520-88, JIS G3303-1997 and DIN EN10203-91
2, Material: MR, SPCC
3, Thickness available: 0.15mm to 0.50mm
4, Width available: 600mm to 1010 mm
5, Temper grade: T1 - T5 BA and CA both.
6, Tin coating: ordinary 2.8g/2.8g, 5.6g/5.6g, We also can produce according to customers' requests
7,Coil diameter: ID 420/ 508mm, OD from 1,000 to 1,250mm
8,Package: Anti-rust paper,corner protected. by sheet or coils according customer's require.
9, Applications: metal package usage like paint, chemical can,aerosol can and different food can production,
Also battery,electric cable and other industries
|Steel Type || SPCC, MR|
|Thickness and tolerance|| 0.15~0.50mm(Tolerance: _+0.01 mm)|
|Width & tolerance || 300~1000mm (Tolerance: 0~3mm)|
|Cut length & tolerance || 450~``50mm (Tolerance: 0~3mm )|
|Coil inside diameter || 420/508mm|
|Coil Weight || 3~10 MT|
|Passivation || 311|
|Oiling || DOS|
|Surface Finish || Bright, Stone, Silver, Matte|
|Packaging || Seaworthy Standard with wooden pallet|
|Standards Available || GB/T2520, JIS G3303, ASTM A623M & EN10202|
|Special specitications are available on request.|
|Tin coating weight|
|Type||Designation of tin coating weight||Min.average tin coating weight(g/m2)||Former Coating Designation|
|Equal tin coating||1.4/1.4||1.2/1.2||#15|
|Surface finish||Nominal surface roughness (um Ra)||Characteristic|
|Bright finish||≤Q0.35||Glazed surface obtained after melting treatment of electrotinned smooth raw materail strip with extremely fine rubstone fingure by processing.|
|Stone finish||0.25~0.60||Glazed surface obtained after melting treatment of electrotinned smooth raw materail stripfeaturing certain rubstone figures.|
|Silver finish||0.50~1.00||Glazed surface obtained after melting treatment of electrotinned smooth raw material strip with rough matt furface.|
|Matte finish||0.80~2.50||Matt surface of general matt raw material strip without melting treatment.|
- Q:Why do tin tins rust easily when they are opened?
- The tinplate is of poor quality and the tin is not enough
- Q:Tin plated tin plated?
- Can electroplate.If the parts need tin plating, it is better not to use tinplate (tin plated steel / strip), galvanized steel plate / ordinary steel plate / strip with or without plating.
- Q:What are the causes of tinplate rusting and how to prevent them?
- The tin surface of the iron sheet is injured and exposed during the machining process to promote corrosion.Prevention: 1, not coated iron sheet, coated with oil after plating thickening. Effectively prevent water invasion and reduce damage to the process.2 can be painted on the iron sheet of appropriate paint, blocking the impact of corrosive substances.
- Q:How do you clean the dust and trace oil on tin containers?
- Water based cleaning method: that is, with clean water and cleaning agent to remove oil method, the use of water washing process. This process started relatively late in the country, and the technical strength of various manufacturers formula is uneven, of which the more representative of public praise is "evergreen peak" brand CLF water-based cleaning agent series.
- Q:Tin and tinSince the back skin as long as tinplate will rust, so why not replace tin?
- Oftinned is actually, tinplate, commonly used in food and beverage packaging, have good anti-corrosion effect, and no harm to human body. We used a lot of tinplate cans, is done. The tinplate back skin, is actually the plate above the tin, is physical effect eroded, so the steel will rust.
- Q:Should vacuum filling be required for tinplate meat filling?
- Mainly depends on your production process needs
- Q:What is the difference between Maguchi Tetsu tinplate and galvanized board
- Tin plated steel sheet and strip, also known as tinplate, the steel plate (belt) surface tin plated, has good corrosion resistance, non-toxic, can be used as packaging material cans, inside and outside the cable sheath, telecommunications instrument parts, flashlight and other hardware.
- Q:You can do is tin iron electromagnet
- There are other statements, such as China used this lamp tin plate made of kerosene, shaped like a horse, so called "tin". The name "tinplate" is not exact. Therefore, in 1973, when the Chinese tin plate meeting was called "tinplate", the official document no longer used the name "tinplate".
- Q:Why tin printing after a layer of light oil
- Bright oil is common in epoxy resin, alkyd resin, acrylic resin, acrylic amino, etc., the composition is different, the performance is also different, and the use is not the same. Usually according to the process whether there is a deep stamping deformation, welding local high temperature heating and the need for high pressure cooking and so on, choose different types of varnish.In order to increase production efficiency and save energy, in general, the last printing process is combined with the glazing process.In addition to the roller coating can be used, but also can be printed light ink method, both gloss is not much difference, but the processing performance is better than roller coating.
- Q:What details should I pay attention to when purchasing tinplate packing boxes?
- Long engaged in procurement can know, when custom cans tends to care about is the first mold, mold it all if there is to say, if there is no mold that must face mold, mold cost is between the price of tin supplier are not much different from what. The key is really quantity.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range