Tinplates and Tin Free Steel for Metal Packaging
Prime electrical tinplate:
Thickness: 0.15 to 0.50mm
Width: 600 to 1010mm
Temper grade: BA and CA
For metal packaging usage
The Tinplate specification as following:
1, Reference standard: GB2520-88, JIS G3303-1997 and DIN EN10203-91
2, Material: MR, SPCC
3, Thickness available: 0.15mm to 0.50mm
4, Width available: 600mm to 1010 mm
5, Temper grade: T1 - T5 BA and CA both.
6, Tin coating: ordinary 2.8g/2.8g, 5.6g/5.6g, We also can produce according to customers' requests
7,Coil diameter: ID 420/ 508mm, OD from 1,000 to 1,250mm
8,Package: Anti-rust paper,corner protected. by sheet or coils according customer's require.
9, Applications: metal package usage like paint, chemical can,aerosol can and different food can production,
Also battery,electric cable and other industries
|Steel Type || SPCC, MR|
|Thickness and tolerance|| 0.15~0.50mm(Tolerance: _+0.01 mm)|
|Width & tolerance || 300~1000mm (Tolerance: 0~3mm)|
|Cut length & tolerance || 450~``50mm (Tolerance: 0~3mm )|
|Coil inside diameter || 420/508mm|
|Coil Weight || 3~10 MT|
|Passivation || 311|
|Oiling || DOS|
|Surface Finish || Bright, Stone, Silver, Matte|
|Packaging || Seaworthy Standard with wooden pallet|
|Standards Available || GB/T2520, JIS G3303, ASTM A623M & EN10202|
|Special specitications are available on request.|
|Tin coating weight|
|Type||Designation of tin coating weight||Min.average tin coating weight(g/m2)||Former Coating Designation|
|Equal tin coating||1.4/1.4||1.2/1.2||#15|
|Surface finish||Nominal surface roughness (um Ra)||Characteristic|
|Bright finish||≤Q0.35||Glazed surface obtained after melting treatment of electrotinned smooth raw materail strip with extremely fine rubstone fingure by processing.|
|Stone finish||0.25~0.60||Glazed surface obtained after melting treatment of electrotinned smooth raw materail stripfeaturing certain rubstone figures.|
|Silver finish||0.50~1.00||Glazed surface obtained after melting treatment of electrotinned smooth raw material strip with rough matt furface.|
|Matte finish||0.80~2.50||Matt surface of general matt raw material strip without melting treatment.|
- Q:What's the latest price for tinplate?
- Now private factories can be produced, the thinnest can be produced to 0.14MM, the most thick can be 0.6MM. Tin can be plated with different thickness. The hardness of DR8, DR9, T1 these private tinplate factory can reach
- Q:Who can tell me how to adjust the roller seal defects?
- In the sealing device, the roll sealing roller, the upper pressure head tray, usually referred to as sealing three elements. The correct groove shape of the roller, the reasonable position of the head and the proper driving force of the tray support are the necessary conditions to ensure the normal roll sealing. (see Fig. 1) it is easy to see that the three elements of the seal are the basic components of the sealing device and are also a fundamental factor affecting the double hemming.
- Q:Tin can bake oven electrical electromagnetic induction principle
- If it is not sealed, it is said to be heated and then changed after being heated.
- Q:What is the process of two cold rolling of tinplate?
- Tin plays a major role in preventing corrosion and rusting. It will be the steel strength and formability and corrosion resistance of tin soldering, and beautiful appearance with a material, corrosion resistant, non-toxic, high strength and good ductility properties.
- Q:What is the difference between Maguchi Tetsu tinplate and galvanized board
- Zinc plating on the surface of thin steel plates and steel strips by continuous hot dip plating prevents corrosion of the surface of thin steel plates and steel strips. Galvanized steel sheet and steel strip are widely used in machinery, light industry, construction, transportation, chemical industry, post and telecommunications and other industries.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of tinplate packaging
- Because of these properties, so can provide a besides the heat, completely isolated from the closed system of environmental factors, avoid color food because of light, oxygen, moisture and deterioration, nor because of aroma through and become weak or affected by environmental pollution through the smell and taste, stability is better than that of other packaging materials of food storage. Vitamin C save the highest rate, nutrient retention is the best. International environmental management standards will be implemented soon based on ISO-14000, has the advantages of low pollution, tin recycling, resource characteristics, in the future packaging applications, will have a broader space for development.
- Q:How to quickly distinguish tinplate and ordinary substrate iron?
- Tinplate is the substrate, iron tin plating, tin bright, the substrate is dark, the substrate for a few days rust, and the two put together, the difference is great.
- Q:What kind of material is tinplate?
- This past China lamp tin plate made of kerosene, shaped like a horse, so called "tin". The name "tinplate" is not exact. Therefore, in 1973, when the Chinese tin plate meeting was called "tinplate", the official document no longer used the name "tinplate".
- Q:Why tin tin plating?
- Tin is well developed at room temperature. Especially in the 100 degrees, show it is very good, can develop into a very thin foil. Usually, people with foil packaging cigarettes, candy, to prevent damp (in recent years, China has gradually replaced with aluminum foil. It is easy to distinguish the aluminum foil and foil - tin foil light more than). However, the ductility of tin is very poor, it can not be pulled into filaments when it is pulled.
- Q:Tin and tinSince the back skin as long as tinplate will rust, so why not replace tin?
- Tin and tin, are plated plate, is a low carbon steel sheet, and metal coating. Electroplating and hot plating respectively.The difference between the two plates is that the former tin plated, the latter galvanized, because the two kinds of metals have different chemical properties, so their anti-corrosion ability and use is not the same
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range