Tinplate for Food Pakcaging and Chemical Packaging
Prime electrical tinplate:
Thickness: 0.15 to 0.50mm
Width: 600 to 1010mm
Temper grade: BA and CA
For metal packaging usage
The Tinplate specification as following:
1, Reference standard: GB2520-88, JIS G3303-1997 and DIN EN10203-91
2, Material: MR, SPCC
3, Thickness available: 0.15mm to 0.50mm
4, Width available: 600mm to 1010 mm
5, Temper grade: T1 - T5 BA and CA both.
6, Tin coating: ordinary 2.8g/2.8g, 5.6g/5.6g, We also can produce according to customers' requests
7,Coil diameter: ID 420/ 508mm, OD from 1,000 to 1,250mm
8,Package: Anti-rust paper,corner protected. by sheet or coils according customer's require.
9, Applications: metal package usage like paint, chemical can,aerosol can and different food can production,
Also battery,electric cable and other industries
|Steel Type || SPCC, MR|
|Thickness and tolerance|| 0.15~0.50mm(Tolerance: _+0.01 mm)|
|Width & tolerance || 300~1000mm (Tolerance: 0~3mm)|
|Cut length & tolerance || 450~``50mm (Tolerance: 0~3mm )|
|Coil inside diameter || 420/508mm|
|Coil Weight || 3~10 MT|
|Passivation || 311|
|Oiling || DOS|
|Surface Finish || Bright, Stone, Silver, Matte|
|Packaging || Seaworthy Standard with wooden pallet|
|Standards Available || GB/T2520, JIS G3303, ASTM A623M & EN10202|
|Special specitications are available on request.|
|Tin coating weight|
|Type||Designation of tin coating weight||Min.average tin coating weight(g/m2)||Former Coating Designation|
|Equal tin coating||1.4/1.4||1.2/1.2||#15|
|Surface finish||Nominal surface roughness (um Ra)||Characteristic|
|Bright finish||≤Q0.35||Glazed surface obtained after melting treatment of electrotinned smooth raw materail strip with extremely fine rubstone fingure by processing.|
|Stone finish||0.25~0.60||Glazed surface obtained after melting treatment of electrotinned smooth raw materail stripfeaturing certain rubstone figures.|
|Silver finish||0.50~1.00||Glazed surface obtained after melting treatment of electrotinned smooth raw material strip with rough matt furface.|
|Matte finish||0.80~2.50||Matt surface of general matt raw material strip without melting treatment.|
- Q:How to test the tightness of tin metal cans?
- Pressure leakage test with a rubber plug when empty hole plugged, start the air compressor, slowly open the valve, the pressure in the tank is increased gradually, while the empty tank is immersed in the water tank, careful observation with outer bottom cover curling and welding seam has no air bubbles, until the pressure rose to 0.7jg/cm and 2min. All the same parts of continuous bubbles, should be judged as leakage, leakage of the recording time and pressure, and mark in the leak site on.
- Q:How to prevent the corrosion of tinplate wall hydrogen sulfide blackening, expansion
- Coating anticorrosionThe regular in metal storage tank inner wall spraying anti-corrosion coating, such as epoxy resin or lacquer layers.Spraying antirust paint on the pipeline and oil pump which are exposed to the atmosphere in a certain period.Setting up oil pipelines on the surface of the ground, to remove stagnant water and prevent soaking, so as not to peel off the coating.The movable metal parts in the oil tank equipment, such as the valves of the pipeline, should be coated with antirust grease or grease to prevent moisture from entering through the valve screw and causing corrosion. Outdoor doors should be equipped with protective covers to prevent rainwater from washing off the rust proof layer.The terminal is often set in the pipeline and equipment should be sprayed on the wet, corrosion or rust proof grease grease for protection of good standing.
- Q:What is the use of tinplate printing tin, storage of food safety
- Tinplate was first imported into China from abroad. It is a kind of iron with better quality and is made of extremely thin iron sheet
- Q:Is to buy canned tinplate or aluminum
- Buy tinplate, aluminum toxic, not good
- Q:How do you solve the water stains on the tinplate?
- The root damage is caused by waterlogging, and the transport of water and nutrients is a problem. Of course, the unnecessary dead leaves are cut off
- Q:What's the difference between iron, aluminium, stainless steel, galvanized iron and tin?
- Aluminum is a kind of material. It is not easy to be oxidized when it meets water. The price is moderateStainless steel is another kind of material. It is not easy to be oxidized when it meets water. The price is high
- Q:What material is the tin plate, please?
- This kind of galvanized steel in a long time Chinese called "tin", some people think that the tin plate cans was made from the Guangdong province of Macao (English Macao for tinplate imports, readable) so called "tin". There are also other claims, such as Chinese used this lamp of kerosene tin plate manufacturing, shaped like a horse, so called "tin". The name "tin" not exactly, therefore, 1973 Chinese meeting has been upgraded to tin plate tin plate, the official documents will no longer use the name "tin".
- Q:Can tinplate be shielded?
- With the production of mobile phone shielding materials I know the ocean (Cupronickel), copper, tin phosphor bronze (TIN), these three kinds of material weldability are very good, because the surface of tin!
- Q:Why tinned fruit cans, some snow wall, and some inner wall does not appear?
- Tin cans inside must use the high Xiliang (11.2 - 15.1), the inner wall of the conventional oxidation after a snowflake, which belongs to the benign chemical reaction, enhance the taste.
- Q:What are the differences in the corrosion behavior of two ferrous iron products?
- The name "tinplate" is not exact. Therefore, in 1973, when the Chinese tin plate meeting was called "tinplate", the official document no longer used the name "tinplate".
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range