Order On-line Tracking
|Standard:||AISI,JIS,GB,BS,DIN,API,EN,ASTM||Technique:||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring||Shape:||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ|
|Surface Treatment:||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated||Steel Grade:||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)||Thickness:||0.18-0.45|
Tinplate with prime quality hot sale products
- Tinplate, as the name suggests, is coated on both sides with pure tin at various coating weights between 1 and 12 grams per square meter. It has an extremely beautiful metallic luster as well as excellent properties in corrosion resistance, solder ability, and weld ability.
2. Main Features
Tinplate is widely used for making all type of containers, electrical machinery parts and many other products.
- Chemical and Painting Cans
- Dry food cans, such as fancy cans, biscuit cans, milk powder cans, tea cans
- Liquid food cans, such as edible oil cans, beverage cans, tomato paste cans
- Sea food cans
- Crown corks, easy open ends
- Electrical Machinery parts
- Bakeware and household kitchen parts
CNBM is a state- owned enterprise, top 1 in China steel industry, top 500 world wide. Our tinplate annual capacity is 400,000metric tons. First class level with competitive price.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|