Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans, chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently, tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
General information of Tinplate for Vegetable Can
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
35 days after receiving buyer's original L/C or Prepayment
Special specifications are available on customers' requirements.
Technical data of Tinplate for Vegetable Can
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Application of Tinplate for Vegetable Can
Equipment and Facility of Tinplate
Tin Coating Line of Tinplate
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnaces
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quantity Control System of Tinplate
- Q:Why do tin tins rust easily when they are opened?
- It turned out to be sealed and oxygen has been transpiring. When opening is oxidized (Fe2o3), there is rust.
- Q:What is tin plate?
- Tin plate, also called tin plated steel plate, is formed by tin plating on the base material of the sheet steel. Sheet steel substrate with low carbon steel as raw material, its thickness is generally 0.1 ~ 0.4mm.Tin plate according to its tin plating process can be divided into two types, namely hot dipped tinplate and galvanized tinplate.
- Q:Tin and tinSince the back skin as long as tinplate will rust, so why not replace tin?
- Tin, also called galvanized sheet steel, atmospheric corrosion resistance ability is strong, not afraid of the rain and wind, used for building materials, general exposure in the air. Such as color plate, color steel. Because it is hard, so it is not easy to physical erosion. If the galvanized layer off, the same will rust.Can not be used. Instead of using tin tin galvanizing vessel, it is easy to cause zinc poisoning. Zinc soluble in acid, acid resistance is poor, so the tin can not be used for beverage packaging, such as carbonated drinks and fruit juice. In addition some foods, such as aquatic products, or products such as packaging, the requirements are higher, need to use advanced professional tinplate.
- Q:How to open cans
- Put the tins of canned fruits soaked in hot water for 3-5 minutes, so that the tank gas temperature rises, the pressure is increased, which is the principle of expansion and contraction. Turn the canned fruit bottle upside down for a while. When the liquid in it breaks down the vacuum inside and outside, tap it in the bottom with your palm and pull it gently. It's easy to pull apart.
- Q:What kind of material is tinplate?
- This past China lamp tin plate made of kerosene, shaped like a horse, so called "tin". The name "tinplate" is not exact. Therefore, in 1973, when the Chinese tin plate meeting was called "tinplate", the official document no longer used the name "tinplate".
- Q:What material is the tin plate, please?
- Popularly speaking, it was tin plated on the surface of the iron sheet, just because it was imported by Macao at that time, so it always called "tinplate iron"
- Q:How to distinguish galvanized plate and tin plate
- The zinc plating on the galvanized sheet has no grain on the surface of the galvanized sheet under the optical microscope. Drip water on galvanized sheet can form more spreading water droplets, while on tin plate, water drops will shrink rapidly.
- Q:How can tinplate be identified?
- If the food is ready to eat food grade, dressed in non food is to chemical grade on it.
- Q:0.25mm which melting point is low in tin plate and tin plate?
- Tin plated steel sheet and strip, also known as tinplate, the steel plate (belt) surface tin plated, has good corrosion resistance, non-toxic, can be used as packaging material cans, inside and outside the cable sheath, telecommunications instrument parts, flashlight and other hardware.
- Q:Tinned iron and iron matte tin in difference
- While in tinplate iron or iron matte silver, the surface is sandy, so people often referred to as silver iron, its price is a tin material price is more expensive, generally can usually used without printing packing, for printed cans is usually to is sandy, it is generally. Iron printing, matte iron tensile and hardness of tin iron generally not good, some specifications of tinplate is not suitable for stretching relatively large.
The Company has a total asset of 770 million Yuan, and is staffed with 1,700 employees including more than 400 professional technicians in various fields. The Company possesses sophisticated equipments, advanced technologies, reliable product quality and complete detection and test methods. The annual production of steel is 600 thousand tons, which are sold to more than 20 provinces and cities and exported to more than 10 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America；South America； Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia； Africa； Mid East
Eastern Asia； Western Europe； Central America
Northern Europe； Southern Europe； Domestic Market
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range