Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans, chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently, tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
General information of Tinplate for Vegetable Can
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
35 days after receiving buyer's original L/C or Prepayment
Special specifications are available on customers' requirements.
Technical data of Tinplate for Vegetable Can
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Application of Tinplate for Vegetable Can
Equipment and Facility of Tinplate
Tin Coating Line of Tinplate
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnaces
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quantity Control System of Tinplate
- Q:Why do tin tins rust easily when they are opened?
- It turned out to be sealed and oxygen has been transpiring. When opening is oxidized (Fe2o3), there is rust.
- Q:How can tinplate be rustproof? Products must not be oil
- RP014C-23A thin layer quick drying antirust oil is made up of film forming agent, oil soluble corrosion inhibitor and refined petroleum solvent. It is a kind of volatile long-term antirust oil.
- Q:Why tin printing after a layer of light oil
- The performance of tin light oil to complete all printing tin printing, to cover a layer of light oil, to increase the printing surface gloss and anti scratch performance, but also increase a certain hardness, the printing surface coating has certain flexibility and corrosion resistance.
- Q:What is the tin plated iron?
- When the coating is damaged, the raw water is made up of the surrounding water, oxygen, etc.. Zinc is the anode oxidized iron tin anode is protected, do not participate in the reaction. Because zinc is more active than iron, the living metal is the negative.
- Q:How big is the difference between tinplate and stainless steel 316L?
- It will be the steel strength and formability and corrosion resistance of tin soldering, and beautiful appearance with a material, corrosion resistant, non-toxic, high strength and good ductility properties.
- Q:How do you paint the tinplate?
- Looking for tin printing cans factory processing back. Printing waste rate of 1000, there are 5 waste or so.
- Q:Can tinplate be shielded?
- For tinplate shielding, it is a kind of shielding material, at present 3 applications more cheap, processing is good, but the finished long-term placement of rust on the fracture surface, thus affecting the weldability, which is its only drawback. If it is placed in a short time, it will not affect weldability. Electroplating is not the best way to solve the problem. My supplier is coated with an anti rust paint on the fracture surface, and then ultrasonic cleaning is done before going on line. But I mostly use "ocean shield frame copper to make," a little expensive, but the performance is very good ^_^
- Q:And what are the main packing materials?
- The difference between the two cans is usually called a tin plate of three cans. The material is usually made of tin and hence its name. Canned container used for beverage, dry powder, chemical product, aerosol product.
- Q:Is it necessary for the two cold rolling in the process of tinplate production, such as tempering and cold rolling (also called flatness)?
- Generally used in rolling and sheeting. The tinplate is usually below 0.2mm and needs to be subjected to 2 cold rolling. Of course depends on the thickness of the raw material.
- Q:How can recycled tin cans be recycled?
- Longhu white tin cans crusher is a company based on years of manufacturing experience carefully developed recovery special grinder, the crusher machine advantages in traditional variety, make full use of impact, shear, impact each other, grinding theory carefully developed.
The Company has a total asset of 770 million Yuan, and is staffed with 1,700 employees including more than 400 professional technicians in various fields. The Company possesses sophisticated equipments, advanced technologies, reliable product quality and complete detection and test methods. The annual production of steel is 600 thousand tons, which are sold to more than 20 provinces and cities and exported to more than 10 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America；South America； Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia； Africa； Mid East
Eastern Asia； Western Europe； Central America
Northern Europe； Southern Europe； Domestic Market
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range