General information of Tinplate for Painting Can
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
35 days after receiving buyer's original L/C or Prepayment
Special specifications are available on customers' requirements.
Technical data of Tinplate for Painting Can
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Application of Tinplate for Painting Can
Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans,
chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently,
tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
Equipment and Facility of Tinplate
Tin Coating Line
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnaces
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quantity Control System of Tinplate
- Q:What is tin plate?
- Tin plate, also called tin plated steel plate, is formed by tin plating on the base material of the sheet steel. Sheet steel substrate with low carbon steel as raw material, its thickness is generally 0.1 ~ 0.4mm.Tin plate according to its tin plating process can be divided into two types, namely hot dipped tinplate and galvanized tinplate.
- Q:What is the use of tinplate printing tin, storage of food safety
- Tinplate was first imported into China from abroad. It is a kind of iron with better quality and is made of extremely thin iron sheet
- Q:How many kinds of tinplate are there? What is the code number?
- Tinplate, also known as tin plated iron, is the common name for tin plated steel sheet. The English abbreviation is SPTE. It is a cold-rolled low carbon steel sheet or strip coated with commercially pure tin on both sides. Tin plays a major role in preventing corrosion and rusting. It will be the steel strength and formability and corrosion resistance of tin soldering, and beautiful appearance with a material, corrosion resistant, non-toxic, high strength and good ductility properties.
- Q:How do you paint the tinplate?
- Looking for tin printing cans factory processing back. Printing waste rate of 1000, there are 5 waste or so.
- Q:Cookie with tinplate packaging has what advantage
- Tinplate has obvious superiority compared with other packaging materials.
- Q:What material is the tin plate, please?
- Tinplate is a tin covered with tin, it is not easy to rust, also known as tin iron
- Q:Tin, tin plated iron. Why can't we get white wine?
- Should be caused by the unqualified corrosion resistance of the tinplate. The reasons are as follows:Tin plating on the surface of the tinplate has played a certain role in corrosion protection, tin surface will be six chromium passivation, further improve the corrosion resistance. However, the liquor contains a lot of water, and if the long-term contact with the iron (without coating tin), the surface of the tin layer will be corrosion, and then corrosion to iron.
- Q:How can tinplate be identified?
- If the food is ready to eat food grade, dressed in non food is to chemical grade on it.
- Q:What is the difference between Maguchi Tetsu tinplate and galvanized board
- Tin plated steel sheet and strip, also known as tinplate, the steel plate (belt) surface tin plated, has good corrosion resistance, non-toxic, can be used as packaging material cans, inside and outside the cable sheath, telecommunications instrument parts, flashlight and other hardware.
- Q:What details should I pay attention to when purchasing tinplate packing boxes?
- Many small processing plants or small factories can accept the buyer's bargaining, but the iron is really not flattering. In fact, the market is very transparent iron materials, buyers do not mean that the more the better the bargaining, but to understand the market, do not bargain.
The Company has a total asset of 770 million Yuan, and is staffed with 1,700 employees including more than 400 professional technicians in various fields. The Company possesses sophisticated equipments, advanced technologies, reliable product quality and complete detection and test methods. The annual production of steel is 600 thousand tons, which are sold to more than 20 provinces and cities and exported to more than 10 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America；South America； Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia； Africa； Mid East
Eastern Asia； Western Europe； Central America
Northern Europe； Southern Europe； Domestic Market
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range