General information of Tinplate for Painting Can
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
35 days after receiving buyer's original L/C or Prepayment
Special specifications are available on customers' requirements.
Technical data of Tinplate for Painting Can
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Application of Tinplate for Painting Can
Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans,
chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently,
tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
Equipment and Facility of Tinplate
Tin Coating Line
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnaces
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quantity Control System of Tinplate
- Q:Tin, tin plated iron. Why can't we get white wine?
- Should be caused by the unqualified corrosion resistance of the tinplate. The reasons are as follows:Tin plating on the surface of the tinplate has played a certain role in corrosion protection, tin surface will be six chromium passivation, further improve the corrosion resistance. However, the liquor contains a lot of water, and if the long-term contact with the iron (without coating tin), the surface of the tin layer will be corrosion, and then corrosion to iron.
- Q:Tinplate why have white and yellow, tin plating should be white ah, yellow is how to return a responsibility?
- Tinplate itself is no color, it is iron color.
- Q:You can do is tin iron electromagnet
- Tinplate is a tin covered with tin, it is not easy to rust, also known as tin iron.
- Q:Cookies with tinplate packaging has what advantage?
- The decoration is exquisite: the metal material has good printing performance; the design trademark is bright and beautiful; the packaging container made by it is noticeable, and it is a kind of good sale packing.
- Q:What is the process of two cold rolling of tinplate?
- Tinplate is commonly known as tin plated steel sheet. The English abbreviation is SPTE. It is a cold-rolled low carbon steel sheet or strip coated with commercially pure tin on both sides.
- Q:What is the difference between Maguchi Tetsu tinplate and galvanized board
- Zinc plating on the surface of thin steel plates and steel strips by continuous hot dip plating prevents corrosion of the surface of thin steel plates and steel strips. Galvanized steel sheet and steel strip are widely used in machinery, light industry, construction, transportation, chemical industry, post and telecommunications and other industries.
- Q:What are the characteristics of different tin process
- Shapes: tinplate cans can be made into various shapes according to different needs, such as cans, cans, cans, circular elliptical horseshoe and trapezoid etc, can satisfy the different needs of product packaging, and the packaging container more change, promote sales. 6. recyclable: in line with international environmental requirements, in line with future product trends.
- Q:The composition of tinplate?
- There are other statements, such as China used this lamp tin plate made of kerosene, shaped like a horse, so called "tin".
- Q:How to quickly distinguish tinplate and ordinary substrate iron?
- Tinplate is tin coil, measurement of tin content?. The base plate is a plain hard rolled coil, which is relatively hard without annealing.
- Q:What are the causes of tinplate rusting and how to prevent them?
- Invasion of water. The water is on the iron sheet to form a galvanic cell. This should keep the environment dry. Besides, the temperature difference between the iron sheet and the environment should not be too great to avoid the moisture in the air falling out on the sheet iron.
The Company has a total asset of 770 million Yuan, and is staffed with 1,700 employees including more than 400 professional technicians in various fields. The Company possesses sophisticated equipments, advanced technologies, reliable product quality and complete detection and test methods. The annual production of steel is 600 thousand tons, which are sold to more than 20 provinces and cities and exported to more than 10 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America；South America； Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia； Africa； Mid East
Eastern Asia； Western Europe； Central America
Northern Europe； Southern Europe； Domestic Market
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range