General information of Tinplate for General Can
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
35 days after receiving buyer's original L/C or Prepayment
Special specifications are available on customers' requirements.
Technical data of Tinplate for General Can
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans,
chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently,
tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
Equipment and Facility of Tinplate
Tin Coating Line
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnaces
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quantity Control System of Tinplate
- Q:Why tinned fruit cans, some snow wall, and some inner wall does not appear?
- Tin cans inside must use the high Xiliang (11.2 - 15.1), the inner wall of the conventional oxidation after a snowflake, which belongs to the benign chemical reaction, enhance the taste.
- Q:How do you solve the water stains on the tinplate?
- The root damage is caused by waterlogging, and the transport of water and nutrients is a problem. Of course, the unnecessary dead leaves are cut off
- Q:What's the latest price for tinplate?
- Tinplate, 6500 yuan to 7500 yuan / ton
- Q:The difference between a matte tin plate and a bright tin plate
- Tin ma:Rough processing refers to electroplating in the original plate after passivation, not by tin matte soft melting process. It has a unique and elegant silver gray surface, and it has high adhesiveness after coating. It is used in bottle caps and printing cans.
- Q:What do tinplate do?
- Material to distinguish between SR (Pu Tongcai) and DR (two rolled material)Annealing is distinguished by CA (continuous annealing), BA (bell annealing), different annealing, and different hardness. Corresponding to different processing properties.
- Q:Tin can weldingHow can the side of the column of the pop top be welded or pressed?,
- The cans are divided into two cans and three cans of two. Two piece cans by punching a stamping molding, the iron material, equipment and technology requirements are high, so at present only a few large companies have the production capacity of three cans. Relatively the requirements will be relatively low,
- Q:How to distinguish galvanized plate and tin plate
- The zinc plating on the galvanized sheet has no grain on the surface of the galvanized sheet under the optical microscope. Drip water on galvanized sheet can form more spreading water droplets, while on tin plate, water drops will shrink rapidly.
- Q:What is the difference between food grade tinplate and ordinary chemical tinplate? What is the difference between MR material and SPCC?
- The chemical composition of MR material is more strict than that of SPCC material, and the impurities are fewCanned fish must be made of good quality MR material, which reduces the risk of canning
- Q:Tinplate which applies to product packaging?
- Tinplate has obvious superiority compared with other packaging materials.1. good mechanical properties: tinplate cans relative to other containers, such as plastic, glass, paper containers and uniform strength and good rigidity, it is not easy to break. It is not only used for small sale packing, but also the main container for large transportation package.
- Q:What are the differences in the corrosion behavior of two ferrous iron products?
- Tinplate is a tin covered with tin, it is not easy to rust, also known as tin iron. This kind of galvanized steel in a long time Chinese called "tin", some people think that the tin plate cans was made from the Guangdong province of Macao (English Macao readable if imported, tin) so called "tin".
The Company has a total asset of 770 million Yuan, and is staffed with 1,700 employees including more than 400 professional technicians in various fields. The Company possesses sophisticated equipments, advanced technologies, reliable product quality and complete detection and test methods. The annual production of steel is 600 thousand tons, which are sold to more than 20 provinces and cities and exported to more than 10 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America；South America； Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia； Africa； Mid East
Eastern Asia； Western Europe； Central America
Northern Europe； Southern Europe； Domestic Market
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range