General information of Tinplate For Crown Corks
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
35 days after receiving buyer's original L/C or Prepayment
Special specifications are available on customers' requirements.
Technical data of Tinplate For Crown Corks
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Application of Tinplate For Crown Corks
Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans,
chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently,
tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
Equipment and Facility
Tin Coating Line
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnaces
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quality Control System
- Q:How to quickly open the bottle?
- A tin can be opened, the handle is separated, and the canned fruit can be clamped by the head, and the rotating knob and the tin can be opened. Remember, when you turn the knob, you can only rotate clockwise and turn counterclockwise clockwise.
- Q:What is the difference between food grade tinplate and ordinary chemical tinplate? What is the difference between MR material and SPCC?
- The chemical composition of MR material is more strict than that of SPCC material, and the impurities are fewCanned fish must be made of good quality MR material, which reduces the risk of canning
- Q:Tin plated tin plated?
- Galvanized steel / strip is easy to retreat, the damage to the substrate is very small, but also to ensure the production of rust in the stamping process, you can use.
- Q:Soup with tin cans loaded also need high temperature sterilization?
- If you are a start-up factory, you need to save money, you can choose a small sterilization pot, covering an area of small, heat source is also very good solution.
- Q:Is to buy canned tinplate or aluminum
- Tinned food is usually made of tinplate, because the strength of tin is higher than that of aluminum cans, and the tin can not be deflatedAluminium is generally used in carbonated beveragesTin can be best served from the point of view of transport
- Q:Is it necessary for the two cold rolling in the process of tinplate production, such as tempering and cold rolling (also called flatness)?
- This is not the standard terms, generally refers to the 2 cold rolling coil after cold rolled hardness increased after heat treatment after recrystallization to obtain greater reduction.
- Q:What kind of metal material is tinplate? How much is the current price per ton?
- In seventeenth Century, Britain, France, and Sweden all wanted to build their own tinplate industry, but they needed a lot of money. Therefore, the delay has not been developed. It was not until 1811 when Brian Donkin and John Hall opened tin canned food that tinplate was developed on a large scale. Now the whole world annual production capacity of 250 thousand tons more than 1/3 cieux, used in the manufacture of tinplate, which are mostly used in canned food industry.
- Q:What do tinplate do?
- Material to distinguish between SR (Pu Tongcai) and DR (two rolled material)Annealing is distinguished by CA (continuous annealing), BA (bell annealing), different annealing, and different hardness. Corresponding to different processing properties.
- Q:The difference between a matte tin plate and a bright tin plate
- Rough tinplate:After a slight rough treatment was to remove the original board plating processing gloss after use, through the soft melting process, which has a unique metallic luster, is a kind of printing, cans and other processing to generate abrasion and easy to use tinplate.
- Q:Can you tell me how to deal with the recycling of tinplate?
- General tinplate packaging waste, as long as the rust is not serious, can be converted into hardware products, to achieve the best use of materials. The consumption of tinplate in our country is relatively large (600 thousand tons / year), and 125 tons of tin packing waste can be recovered 1 tons of tin.
The Company has a total asset of 770 million Yuan, and is staffed with 1,700 employees including more than 400 professional technicians in various fields. The Company possesses sophisticated equipments, advanced technologies, reliable product quality and complete detection and test methods. The annual production of steel is 600 thousand tons, which are sold to more than 20 provinces and cities and exported to more than 10 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America；South America； Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia； Africa； Mid East
Eastern Asia； Western Europe； Central America
Northern Europe； Southern Europe； Domestic Market
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range