General information of Tinplate For Crown Corks
Thickness & Tolerance
Width & Tolerance
600~1000 mm(Tolerance: +2/-0mm)
Bright ,Stone ,Silver ,Matte
25 Tons for 1 20 feet FCL
Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet
GB/T2520-2000, JIS G3303, ASTM A623, BS EN10202
35 days after receiving buyer's original L/C or Prepayment
Special specifications are available on customers' requirements.
Technical data of Tinplate For Crown Corks
Yield Strength: (Mpa)：280~320
Application of Tinplate For Crown Corks
Tinplate is widely used for making all types of containers such as artistic cans, tea cans, painting cans,
chemical package cans and metal printing etc. Its applications are not limited to containers; recently,
tinplate has also been used for making electrical machinery parts and many other products.
Equipment and Facility
Tin Coating Line
Cold Rolling Mill Batch Annealing Furnaces
Cutting Line Stock Area
Quality Control System
- Q:What's the head iron?
- Tin plate (commonly known as tinplate) refers to the surface coated with a thin layer of metal tin steel plate. The corrosion resistance of SPTE is poor, the general condition of 24H will appear rust smoke test.
- Q:How can recycled tin cans be recycled?
- Longhu white tin cans crusher is a company based on years of manufacturing experience carefully developed recovery special grinder, the crusher machine advantages in traditional variety, make full use of impact, shear, impact each other, grinding theory carefully developed.
- Q:What is the difference between food grade tinplate and ordinary chemical tinplate? What is the difference between MR material and SPCC?
- No general food grade and ordinary chemical tinplate tinplate. There are some major is not mature in domestic tin (MR, L, D) the production of tinned steel substrate outside, technology is not mature, not environmental protection, so there is a risk for food cans, can only be used for chemical tank.
- Q:What are the causes of tinplate rusting and how to prevent them?
- Invasion of water. The water is on the iron sheet to form a galvanic cell. This should keep the environment dry. Besides, the temperature difference between the iron sheet and the environment should not be too great to avoid the moisture in the air falling out on the sheet iron.
- Q:How to distinguish galvanized plate and tin plate
- From the outside, hot galvanized, electro galvanized tin plate surface is rough, thick tin layer of light and bright, thin tin layer, hot galvanized galvanized is not only the contest, Matt
- Q:What are the differences in the corrosion behavior of two ferrous iron products?
- The name "tinplate" is not exact. Therefore, in 1973, when the Chinese tin plate meeting was called "tinplate", the official document no longer used the name "tinplate".
- Q:A tin rust problem for help
- In addition, if the contents of the broth salinity is too high, pH is too low or too high, are prone to corrosion cans, rust occurs.
- Q:Why tin printing after a layer of light oil
- Bright oil is common in epoxy resin, alkyd resin, acrylic resin, acrylic amino, etc., the composition is different, the performance is also different, and the use is not the same. Usually according to the process whether there is a deep stamping deformation, welding local high temperature heating and the need for high pressure cooking and so on, choose different types of varnish.In order to increase production efficiency and save energy, in general, the last printing process is combined with the glazing process.In addition to the roller coating can be used, but also can be printed light ink method, both gloss is not much difference, but the processing performance is better than roller coating.
- Q:Can you tell me how to deal with the recycling of tinplate?
- The tin is magnetic, is easy to recycle scrap. Second, waste tin as scrap iron and steel melted, make steel containing a small amount of tin (less than 0.1%), to improve the performance of cast iron.
- Q:Who can tell me how to adjust the roller seal defects?
- In the sealing device, the roll sealing roller, the upper pressure head tray, usually referred to as sealing three elements. The correct groove shape of the roller, the reasonable position of the head and the proper driving force of the tray support are the necessary conditions to ensure the normal roll sealing. (see Fig. 1) it is easy to see that the three elements of the seal are the basic components of the sealing device and are also a fundamental factor affecting the double hemming.
The Company has a total asset of 770 million Yuan, and is staffed with 1,700 employees including more than 400 professional technicians in various fields. The Company possesses sophisticated equipments, advanced technologies, reliable product quality and complete detection and test methods. The annual production of steel is 600 thousand tons, which are sold to more than 20 provinces and cities and exported to more than 10 countries and areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America；South America； Eastern Europe
Southeast Asia； Africa； Mid East
Eastern Asia； Western Europe； Central America
Northern Europe； Southern Europe； Domestic Market
||HACCP;ISO 9001:2008;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 270，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range