DXGF-washing, filling, sealing unit with advanced gas filling technology is a high-performance automatic liquid packaging equipment.
This machine is suitable for carbonated beverage packaging, this machine has the following characteristics: filling tank, the filling valve and other direct contact with the materials of the parts are made of high quality stainless steel or non-toxic materials, comply with food hygiene requirements: use of heat-resistant rubber seals and meet user unpasteurized technological requirements: adopt a PCL plc, from the bottle into the machine to the packaging of automatic control with variable speed control, easy-to-user to adjust the tonal, meet a different process on productivity; with equal pressure filling principle and popular spring valve to ensure that the beverage quality, State-of-the-art magnetic clutch pedal adjustment screwing torque device, make sure that the capping quality.
Main technical parameters
Applicable bottle sizes (mm)
Φ=50-100 H=170 330-1500ML
Normal pressure filling
- Q:Is there anyone who knows what groups of users of packaging machinery are in general?
- This is really not sure, it can be said that any group, as long as the packaging products are required to use packaging machinery. Most of the products are now in need of packing. So it can be said that any group.
- Q:Whether you can press paper plastic molding after PET
- Sure；Note cards must be coated with plastic oil;Can use blister sealing machine or high frequency plastic welding machine hot pressing;
- Q:What are the main plastic forming processes?
- 3. cold pressing molding. Cold pressing molding is also called cold pressing sintering molding. The difference between the cold press molding and the ordinary compression molding is that the material is pressurized and molded at room temperature. The mold after release can be heated or cured by chemical action. This method is used in the forming of polytetrafluoroethylene and some high temperature resistant plastics (such as polyimide, etc.). The general process is three steps of billet sintering cooling.4. transfer molding. Transfer molding is a molding process for thermosetting plastics. When molding, the mold is heated and softened in the heating chamber and then pressed into the mold cavity where it has been heated. According to the different types of transfer molding equipment form: trap type; the tank; the piston.The requirement of plastic molding for transfer molding is that the plastic should have a greater fluidity before reaching the curing temperature, and the curing rate must be faster at the curing temperature. Phenol, melamine, formaldehyde and epoxy resins can meet this requirement.Transfer molding has the following advantages: less waste edge products, can reduce the processing quantity; second molding with fine or brittle insert and perforation of the products, and can keep the insert and the hole position is correct; the product performance is uniform, accurate size, high quality; the mould wear small. The disadvantage is that the manufacturing cost is high compression mold die; the plastic loss; the fiber reinforced plastics for fiber orientation and anisotropy; and around the insert around the plastic, sometimes due to melting is not strong and make the products according to the strength reduction.
- Q:Three dimensional packaging machine, transparent film packaging machine, transparent film three-dimensional packaging machine industry standards
- This standard specifies the terms and definitions, models, types and basic parameters, technical requirements, test methods, inspection rules and signs, packaging, transportation and storage requirements of the three-dimensional packaging machine for transparent film.
- Q:What are the packaging machines that use temperature control watches?
- Such as shrink machine, vertical packaging machine, pillow type packaging machine, continuous sealing machine,
- Q:What does the mechanical equipment include?
- Hydraulic lifting track machineHydraulic tamping machine, rail sawing machine, rail machine
- Q:The role of food packaging machinery
- 3) to achieve manual packaging can not achieve the operation, some packaging operations, such as vacuum packaging, inflatable packaging, body packing, isobaric filling, etc., are manual packaging can not be achieved, can only be achieved by mechanical packaging.(4) can reduce labor intensity, improve the working conditions of the labor intensity of manual packaging, such as volume, weight heavy manual packaging products, both the consumption of physical strength, and safety; and for small and light products, due to high frequency, easy to make the action monotonous, worker occupation disease. Carton folding machine(5) in favor of labor protection for some serious impact on health products, such as serious dust, toxic products, irritating, radioactive products, manual packaging is a health hazard, and packaging machinery can be avoided, and can effectively protect the environment from being polluted.(6) it can reduce the cost of packing and save the storage and transportation expenses. It can reduce the volume and reduce the packing cost by compressing and packing the loose products, such as cotton, tobacco leaf, silk and hemp. At the same time, due to the reduction of large volume, in order to save storage capacity, reduce storage costs, is conducive to the transport.(7) ensure product health of certain products, such as food and drug packaging, according to the health law is not allowed to use manual packaging, because it will pollute the products and packaging machinery to avoid direct contact with the staff of food and medicine, to ensure the quality of health.
- Q:What does that mean when composite material is pressed and molded?
- Different conceptsCompression molding refers to hot forming: mainly for thermoplastic materials (sheet), the use of hot forming machine, Blister molding, I think it should also be considered as a branch of hot stamping, vacuum or high-pressure gas will be used to assist. Hot pressing sheet forming a relatively small depth, relatively simple structure, low precision products, such as packaging materials, plastic pallets, plates in the dishes and so on. There are also forming plate pressing molding (lamination)
- Q:What is the name of the paper used in packing machine parts and yellow?
- Rust preventive action, commonly used for steel vapor rust preventive paper, but also for a variety of metals.
- Q:Donkey hide gelatin cake made of sticky, forming very well, that is, vacuum packaging, after a little sticky in the vacuum bag, what's going on?
- For custom vacuum bags, I would recommend a manufacturer who has customized experience in vacuum bags because it reduces your time cost and offers a lot of advice on packaging design and customization.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range